Harikesanallur Muthaiah Bhagavthar

Carnatic composers (other than performing vidwans)
rshankar

Post by rshankar »

Kiran: the comment was not directed against you or your translation...it was directled against the composer!
Not a very noble or devout composition: sounds more like a jAvaLI...VERY EARTHY!
Ravi

kiransurya

Post by kiransurya »

Sankar!!!!
I got it. Just winding you up..... :P
I think that composition is as you said more or less like a Javali. However translation makes it sound raw as we cant put it across the way it should be......

arunsri

Post by arunsri »

Does anyone have the rendition of Navagraha Kritis of Muthiah Bhagavatar? I have the text of these from Carnatica.com.

Tamil Kritis of HMB: TNS has rendered 'mUvASai koNDa' of HMB in kharaharapriya very elaborately at Pittsburgh Temple in 1993

manadirkkisainda in shankrAbharaNam is rendered by OST frequently.

AnDavan darishanamE is a staple tukkada of the DKJ school.

In fact DKJ used to render many kritis of HMB - some of them are:

gamgaNapatE - hamsadhwani
vAnchatOnu - karnaranjani
sivam haram - kAmbhOji
ambavANi - kIravANi
AnDavan darisanamE - jOnpuri
shrI mahAbalA - sArangamalhAr
samayamIdE - budhamanOhari

TNS sings some really rare HMB compsitions,a part from many popular ones.

surabAla - dharmavati
amba alankAri - bEgaDa
ennALi tirugu - mandAri
ninnunera - dEvamanOhari
abhimAna - sahAna

kartik

Post by kartik »

Arunsri,
I have Rouhineyaam budham,the budha vaara kriti in surati

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

Shankar bhAi!

DKP/DKJ lOg kO GarAnA naam se mat DarAnA ;)

They are just regular South Indian Guru parmapara!

kartik
awaiting the other 'dasara aShTottara ' renderings! Let us move on!

meena

Post by meena »

Deleted
Last edited by meena on 06 May 2008, 04:19, edited 1 time in total.

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

On the topic of HKMB and is compositions: I was reading the notations for the daru mAtE (thanks Lji and SujiRam): what language is it in? I assumed it was sanskrit, but in the anupallavi, he uses the phrase 'tAyE gowrI'. I do not think tAyE (mother) is a sanskrit word...is it like the 'vElAyuda' of MD (sanskritizing a South Indian word), or is the composition in Kannada/Telugu?
I am sure CML/DRS will have great explanations!
Ravi

drshrikaanth

Post by drshrikaanth »

The language is kannaDa- tAye, mahiSUranAda, nAlvaDi SrIkRShNarAjEndratAye sadA pore etc are clearly kannaDa

kiransurya

Post by kiransurya »

DRS,
What does the word Nalvadi mean in that context (in the varnam)?
Thanks

drshrikaanth

Post by drshrikaanth »

nAlvaDi kRShNa means kRShNa IV i.e fourth among kRShNas. You will similarly find mummaDi kRShNa, immaDi pulikESi etc. nAlvaDi literally means 4 times.

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

Thanks DRS.
nAlavDi srIkrishNa rAja...doesn't that refer to the mahArAjA - and wasn't the varNam composed as a prayer on behalf of the mahArAjA?
Ravi

drshrikaanth

Post by drshrikaanth »

yes it does -fourth of the kings named kRShNa

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

WOW. This is like IM...

kiransurya

Post by kiransurya »

Thanks DRS....

bala747

Post by bala747 »

HMB was a relative of my paternal great grandmother and she had a set of compositions written by him in her village of Pattamadai (of the mat fame)

When my folks visited her (I was a less than a month old), she showed my mother the book but unfortunately it was written in an older tamil script which was virtually illegible to my mother. Apparently no one had sung those compositions or even known they existed. My great grandmother agreed to find someone to do the transliteration but she passed away soon after. WE were based in Bombay and both my parents were very busy so the existence of this set of books passed out of our minds. In fact my mother told me about them only two years ago.

Right now no one knows what happened to those books. The house fell into ruin and with some property issues (granduncle never left a will so they are still unresolved to this day although someone we don't know from adam is living in that house) they probably passed on to some rag and bones man.

I consider this loss to be a real tragedy. If anyone knows anybody in Patthamadai my great grandmother's house was right next to the big temple. Any clues will be welcome. If someone comes across (by some miracle of fate) a set of HMB krithis, chances are, some kind soul saved them from ruin.

My great grandmother never learnt music but she could handle krithis like Sankari Samkuru, Koluvamaragatha effortlessly (in navarathri golu settings). My father too never learnt music but he can sing along these krithis as if he had been spending years honing the sangathis.

mnsriram

Post by mnsriram »

Dear Sri Kulkarni, do you have any of these HMB compositions? If you do, could you kindly post at your convenience please?

jagadgurO dayAnidhE - aTaNa
jagadgurO dInanAtha - gOpikAvasantam
gurunAthA anugrahahisai - puShpalatikA
shrI sAmbashiva sadguru - gurupriya
tyAgarAja sadguruvani - hindOLam

gitapriya

Post by gitapriya »

I incidentally landed on this bulletin board searching for discussions on CM and am amazed at the fervor of the topical discussions. What a wonderful platform to discuss CM in depth!

I wondered whether someone could be kind to share with us audios of the rarely heard rAgamAlikAs bhAgavatar composed for navarAtrI, the pancarAgamAlikA starting with the words, "mangaLa dAyinI mAtangi" and the navAvaraNa rAgamAlikA, "svarNAkarshaNa gaNapatE." The latter includes a stuti to gaNapati followed by each AvaraNa with mention of each of the kumArI dEvatAs of the nine nights of the festival, concluding in a benediction.

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

gitapriya, glad you found us. Welcome to the forum.

srkris
Site Admin

Post by srkris »

ragam-talam

Post by ragam-talam »

Muthiah Bhagavatar's 'Rajarajeswari' in Garuda-dhwani is a great kriti. Has this been rendered by any artistes?
Last edited by ragam-talam on 21 Dec 2006, 21:23, edited 1 time in total.

maamoondi

Post by maamoondi »

Dear all,
last week I happened to meet the great grand daughter of this musical genius - this lady with her daughters live in Bombay in Goregaon, though at the moment there is nobody in the family who is involved in the field of music. I have asked them to let me have the pleasure of seeing some vintage photographs (if they are able to lay their hands on any) and will post them for the benefit of the rasikas.
Hope to expect a great year ahead and May God bless you all with bountiful blessings.

meena

Post by meena »

---
Last edited by meena on 06 May 2008, 04:20, edited 1 time in total.

ninjathegreat

Post by ninjathegreat »

Wow, my grandmother is with me now, and listening to music, she started reminiscing... So, it's anecdote time!!!

When they were kids in Kovilpatti, the bhagavathar came to stay 3 houses away from their house. My great-grandfather, a civil engineer, and hence a big shot, invited him to lunch, and the daughters (my grandmother, and her 3 sisters - the 4th was too young) were asked to sing for the great man. He listened to them sing, and told them that they sing very well, and he would teach them more songs - putting one condition: "I will sing a song only once!"

(slight background - gran was not a native of kovilpatti; greadgranddad's job took him there. They are palakkad iyers from chittoor)

Well, my periya paatti had a wonderful knack of writing music and notion very, very quickly as and when it was sung. Bhagavathar was impressed, and apparently told her, "Ankichi, ippadi ezhudhikkaraye maa.. enakke appadi paattu ezhudha varaadhu!" (My dear, you write so well! I can't wrtie songs so fast myself!"

AFter a few years, my grandmother went to see him before she got married in 1939 (at madras). As soon as she entered, he recognized her instantly and said "Ankichi, eppadi maa irukkai?" (My dear, how are you?) and turned to someone near him (paatti does not remember who) and said "theriyumo, en paattellam laddoo madhiri kanththundaal ival!!!" (you know, she learnt my songs as easily as a laddoo!!)

Paatti says that my periya paatti's daugther still has those notations. I'll try to get hold of them when I go to India...

Cheers
Ninja
Last edited by ninjathegreat on 04 Jun 2007, 10:52, edited 1 time in total.

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

Ninja
I am postponing Manakkal Rangarajans concert (a HMB Special) just for you.
Are your dates finalised ?

vasanthakokilam

Great anecdote, Ninja..Get a hold of those notes in a hurry and learn the songs. You then get to boast of an enviable Shishya parampara ;)

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

mnsriram wrote:Dear Sri Kulkarni, do you have any of these HMB compositions? If you do, could you kindly post at your convenience please?

jagadgurO dayAnidhE - aTaNa
This is available on sangeethapriya. It is the 5th item of the concert(is it on bhagadpAdA or the other pontiffs of the maTha?). Does anyone know the bio of this singer?
http://www.sangeethapriya.org/~harihara ... ankarmutt/

coolkarniji Sir:
Do you have the Manakkals' renditions of bhAgavatar krtis? I have heard from folks that he has rendered a number of them each are 'sparkling' renditions. I am always amazed with his energy on stage.
Last edited by kmrasika on 04 Jun 2007, 13:57, edited 1 time in total.

ninjathegreat

Post by ninjathegreat »

Coolji, I am honored!!! I will be in India from June 25 to Aug 10. Some dates are occupied; I will email you in detail.

arasi

Post by arasi »

Ninja,
Great anecdotes!
Speaks of the great man as a rasikA as well. From what I have heard, he was a rasikA in all aspects of life...
Lucky you! You have a command performance too :)

ninjathegreat

Post by ninjathegreat »

vk, I will be meeting that periya paatti's daughter in San Jose the coming weekend; she's visiting her daughter... Will ask her about it then... Apparently, my grandma's and her sister's paattu pusthakam are with her... It should contain a treasure of compositions; their main guru was a subbarama dikshithar shishya - subramania bhagavathar. So I guess my grandmother is a direct shishya of the dikshithar paramparai.... I intend to get hold, and scan those hand written notations when I can...

ninjathegreat

Post by ninjathegreat »

lol, arasi... me pure rasika, just trying to set my childhood faults of not learning anything right :P... I must say I'm happy about one thing - my grandmother is delighted now that at least one of her grandchildren is an ardent rasika!!!! (she's visiting the US at 87 - to attend my cousin's wedding in Columbus, OH...) Her knowledge is phenomenal.. I'm learning a lot and I think I'm priviledged to hear all these anecdotes from her...

She was also telling me how beautifully Bhagavathar used to do his harikathas... singing and explaining the different aspects of thaygaraja's songs in a thyaga kalakshepam... I have to goad her to reveal more stories... :)!!!

Cheers, N.

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

kmrasika
We will try get those sparkling renditions again in the Concert towards the end of this month.
Earlier recordings, I will search ..

arasi

Post by arasi »

Ninja,
All those 'vAi vazhi' (oral) accounts of my ancestors! I've missed out on recording them. Please ask your grandma to speak her memories and make sure that you record them.
Have a great family reunion at the wedding!

I thought the great Ninja could wing a command performance. Not an easy feat for me, though I am 'royal'. I am lucky if one of them sings a lone request of mine this season:)
Last edited by arasi on 05 Jun 2007, 09:18, edited 1 time in total.

ninjathegreat

Post by ninjathegreat »

thanks, arasi! The problem is that my paatti suddenly come sup with those stories!!! We were listening to some songs, and she saw Muthiah bhagavathar's name in the list, and suddenly said "Theriyumo, Harikesanallur Muthiah Bhagavathar irukkare, avar engallukku paattu solli koduthar!!!" That's when the story came out!!! No time to turn recorder on! She also told me about GNB's (she thinks it's GNB) singing a very nice (unique) pallavi line: "kuRangilirundhu piRandhavan manidhan kaTTAi thaavi kudhikkum"... Her house of more than 12 children would be filled with music at all time, so her guru also came up with an excellent pallavi which he sang for 2 hours in her house... I forget the line, will get her to tell me that again tomorrow on tape!!! Cheers N.

kpk kutty

Post by kpk kutty »

So prompt and so elaborate. Thank you so much , Meena.
Warm regards
Kutty

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

Presentation on the vAragraha kritIs of muttaiyyA bhAgavatar:
http://blip.tv/file/459907/
Last edited by kmrasika on 12 Dec 2007, 12:07, edited 1 time in total.

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

kmrasika:
THANKS for that link!

meena

Post by meena »

Krishna

Thanks for sharing the link.

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

Thanks kmrasika. It is a bonus to hear HM Vaidyalingam and get a glimpse of the genius of HMB

kartik

Post by kartik »

KMRasika,I couldnt thank you enough for this link!!

vasanthakokilam

kmrasika, that is a very well done presentation of HMB krithis. Thanks for sharing the link with us.

mnsriram

Post by mnsriram »

Could someone please point me to any audio links/sources of the composition "bhadrakALi namOstutE" in mOhana?

http://www.karnatik.com/c2100.shtml

Thanks

ragam-talam

Post by ragam-talam »

A nice site for lyrics of HMB kritis:
http://www.carnatica.net/special/hmb_camunda108.doc

kartik

Post by kartik »

The master's voice
http://www.sangeethamshare.org/nvn/Hari ... agavathar/

Breathtaking Begada.

CMLover - Hope it brings back fond memories of HMB
Last edited by kartik on 22 Aug 2008, 22:08, edited 1 time in total.

simmendramadhyamam

Post by simmendramadhyamam »

Hello all,
I am Vijay, the great great grandson of the great composer Shri Mutthiah Bhagavathar. Unfortunately our family missed his treasure compositions. Could anyone of you find them and please send me the link to get somehow? Many many namaskarams to all the elderly persons who would help me in this. I am much interested in carnatic, as the descent of the great composer, but I had no chance of learning carnatic. I will be very happy to sing atleast one keerthanai before I die... I am longing for a great Guru ...

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

vijay
Warm welcome . There are lot of posts of your great grand dad !. It is there in the other vaggeyakkaras topic in the url http://rasikas.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=144/harikesana ... hagavthar/

Mods,
Can you sweep this post into that thread.

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

You must be thankful to the music legend Sri TNSeshagopalan, who has popularised kritis of the reverred HMB gobilalitha

srkris
Site Admin

Post by srkris »

Merged simmendramadhyamam's new thread with existing HMB thread.

vs_manjunath

Post by vs_manjunath »

Vijay,

The following Post was sent by Sri "T.M.Sivaraman" <tm_sivaraman@yahoo.com> to my account, which has been reproduced:

Hear what the renowned carnatic musicologist, Shri Ranga Ramanuja Iyengar had to say about the

colourful and charismatic personality of Harikesanallur Muthiah Bhagavathar in his book,"The

History of Carnatic Music":

" He was a rare phenomenon, an institution by himself. His indomitable
energy, infectious good humor and affability, large heartedness, and
happy-go-lucky indifference to economy and the devil-take-tomorrow abandon
to hedonism had a blinding glamor with an amalogam of the sublime and the
ridiculous.. . If anyone carried the day through physical makeup, Muthiah
Bhagavathar did. He spurned cotton and silk and was attired in gorgeous
clothes made of gold lace. He surrounded himself with a cloying aroma of
Javad used in profusion! His walking stick (was) engraved with gold and
silver..."

"With a loud thundering orchestra in the background he filled the
atmosphere with his own euphoria one moment; The next moment he switched
over to display of voice jugglery with striking effect. A low hum blending
with Tambura sruti, would present in a nutshell the core elements of a Raga
like Punnagavarali. The brief treatement buttressed with effective gestures
that would do credit to a dancer suggested a world of ethereal sound
images. Verily, he was wizard of sound, the soulf of music. He made a
raucous voice dance to the magic tune of a snake charmer..."

That,indeed, aptly describes the sway and mesmerising influence that Muthiah Bhagavathar held

over his audiences and his patrons, when he was at the peak of his career.

Harikesanallur Muthiah Bhagavathar belongs to the realm of great post-trinity composers.He

carved a niche for himself with his unique contribution to carnatic music.He was one of the

pioneers in creating innovative,erudite ,lyrical and bhava-purna compositions that touch the

chords of both the heart and the head.

Bhagavathar was a multi-faceted and highly talented personality. His main contribution to carnatic

music can be summed up here:

1.CREATION OF NEW RAGAS AND POPULARISING RARE RAGAS,hitherto not brought into the

limelight,like Urmika, vinadhari, vijayasarasvati, mayapradIpam, nagabhushani, gaudamalhAr,

chakrapradipa, vijayanagari, valaji, budhamanohari gurupriya, hamsanandi, hamsadipakam,

hamsagamani, and niroshta.An exhaustive list of new ragas created by him is available here at:

http://www.geocitie s.com/harikesa/ .

2.A PROLIFIC AND VERSATILE COMPOSER: He has to his credit some 400 highly creative

compositions in Sanskrit,telugu, tamil and kannada.
His compositions include 10 Thana Varnams, 1 Pada Varnam, 4 Darus, 3 Ragamalikas, 11

Thillanas, the famous English "Note" (western melody, popularized by Madhurai Mani Iyer), and a

host of 355 krithis. Besides many krithies on various deities, the krithi list includes the following

noteworthy group compositions.

-Chamunda Ashtottarashatha Keerthanams: 115 compositions : this monumental work earned him

the title of "Gayaka Shikamani" from the Maharaja of Mysore, Krishnadeva Wodeyar,with a cash

prize of Rs.10,000 and royal patronage by appointing him as the asthana vidwan of Mysore.

-Shiva Ashtotharashatha Keertanams: 116 compositions

-Vara krithies (on seven days of the week): 7 compositions

-Songs on Mavur Mahakali: 7 compositions.

3.A GREAT EXPONENT OF HARIKATHA SANKEERTANAMS (KALAKSHEPAMS) : He had a powerful

and melodious voice,and this,combined with his great knowledge of puranas and shastras and also

his ready wit,humour and wisdom made him the rage of the day, with thousands of people flocking

to his harikatha performances. Richly enhanced with his classical keerthanams and light classical

pieces like "Kavadi Chindu",his Harikatha performances caught the imagination of the public and

made him a super star in the field.

4.HIS ROLE AS AN ERUDITE MUSICOLOGIST: His scholarly treatise in Tamil titled,"SANGEETHA

KALPADHRUMAM" earned him a Doctorate from Travancore University.Besides this, he is also the

author of a highly poetical work in Sanskrit,"Thyagaraj a Vijayam", comprising of 487 slokams.

Muthiah Bhagavathar' s Biography:Born in Janurary 1887 at Harikesanallur (Thirunelveli Dist),to

poor brahmin parents,Lingam Iyer and Anandam, he lost his father at an early age of 6 and was

then brought up by his maternal uncle,who disliked his leanings towards carnatic classical music

and forced him to learn Sanskrit to train him to be an temple archaka.But young Muthiah,had his

heart set on learning and mastering carnatic music.So he left his uncle and went in search of a

guru to train him.He met a well known vidwan in Thiruvarur, Sambasiva Iyer, who took him as his

student and trained him in both the grammar and practice of music.He studied under Sambasiva

Iyer for 7 years and became highly proficient in his art.

He returned to his native village,Harikesanal lur as a youngster of 20, and started giving vocal

performances. But,in those days, there was not much fan following for classical carnatic music, and

his performances did not bring him much money and he had to struggle through lot of financial

hardship initially.
He decided to try his luck elsewhere and so he went to Travancore, where he managed to impress

the Travancore Royalty with his musical talent.He received many awards and this enabled him to

pursue his musical career with great zeal.
There was no looking back for Muthiah Bhagavathar after this and he became very famous as a

musician,harikatha performer and a scholar of music.He received Royal patronage of Mysore

Royalty also and was highly respected as their Asthana Vidwan.
He was awarded the title of Sangeetha Kalanidhi in 1930 by the Madras Music Academy and he

then settled down in Madras,where he lived till his death in 1945.

The Hallmark of Muthiah Bhagavathar' s Compositions: In the early stages of his career, he was

greatly influenced by Saint Thyagaraja, who was his role model.Thus his compositions of this

period were largely "madhyama kala'krithis, interspersed liberally with a series of "sangathis". His

"Thyagaraja" influence is reflected in his preference for composing in some of the Saint's favourite

ragas like Huseini,Sudha

Seemanthini, navarasakanada, sindhuramakriya, hamsanadham, jingla,saraswath i manohari,malavi

etc.
The Dikshithar influence: can be traced in his compositions after 1931, with "Vilamba Kala" krithis,

laced with lots of gamakams.He composed during this period in Muthuswamy Dikshithar's favourite

ragas like

Gopikavasantham, Dwijavanthi, Pahadi,Madhavama nohari,Mangalaka isiki,Kadanakuth oohalam etc.

Muthiah Bhagavathar was a well respected figure in the Madras Music Academy and was a part of

their Experts Committee and regularly participated in their annual music conferences, often

weighing in with his expert scientific deliberations in music and if one reads through the past

archives of the Music Academy's Expert Conference of 1930, he would realise the enormous

contribution of Muthiah Bhagavathar in laying down the scientific grounds for the structure of

carnatic music.

The Human Facet of Muthiah Bhagavathar' s Character: He was a most compassionate person and

always was willing to lend a helping hand to anyone who went to him for aid.Remembering his own

days of hardship, he was ever willing to feed and host poor relatives and friends at his place.At any

time,during the peak of his career, there were at least 15 people being fed and looked afer at his

home.

In conclusion, it would be no exaggeration to emphatically aver that with his demise in 1945, the

Carnatic Music world lost one of it's most creative,erudite and colourful personalities who adorned

it's portals.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _______
____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _______

Now let us partake of some divine Muthiah Bhagavathar melodies from my music collection.Here are the download links:

1. D.K.Jayaraman. Vanchatonuna. Karnaranjani. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490085/ D.K.Jayaraman. Vanchatonuna. Karnaranjani. mp3

2. Chinmaya_Sisters. Gam_Ganapathe. Hamsadwani. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490087/ Chinmaya_ Sisters.Gam_ Ganapathe. Hamsadwani. mp3

3. D.k.Jayaraman. Gam_Ganapathe. Hamsadwani. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490088/ D.k.Jayaraman. Gam_Ganapathe. Hamsadwani. mp3

4. Krishnakumar_ Varma.Gam_ Ganapathe. Hamsadwani. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490090/ Krishnakumar_ Varma.Gam_ Ganapathe. Hamsadwani. mp3

5. Priya_Sisters. .Sikhivahana. Hamsadeepam. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490091/ Priya_Sisters. .Sikhivahana. Hamsadeepam. mp3

6. T.N.Seshagopalan. Ganapathe. Janaranajani. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490092/ T.N.Seshagopalan .Ganapathe. Janaranajani. mp3

7. T.N.Seshagopalan. Manamu_kavalanu. Sahana.mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490093/ T.N.Seshagopalan .Manamu_kavalanu .Sahana.mp3

8. T.N.Seshagopalan. Moovasai_ konda.Karaharapr iya.mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490094/ T.N.Seshagopalan .Moovasai_ konda.Karaharapr iya.mp3

9. T.N.Seshagopalan. Raja_raja_ rajithe.Niroshta .mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490095/ T.N.Seshagopalan .Raja_raja_ rajithe.Niroshta .mp3

10. T.N.Seshagopalan. Sarasadala_ nayane.Saramathi .mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142492532/ T.N.Seshagopalan .Sarasadala_ nayane.Saramathi .mp3

11. T.N.Seshagopalan. Sharanam. Vijayasaraswathi .mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142492533/ T.N.Seshagopalan .Sharanam. Vijayasaraswathi .mp3

12. T.N.Seshagopalan. Thillana. Mohanam.mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142492534/ T.N.Seshagopalan .Thillana. Mohanam.mp3

13. D.K.Jayaraman. Sri_Mahabalagiri .Kesamanohari. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142492535/ D.K.Jayaraman. Sri_Mahabalagiri .Kesamanohari. mp3

14. M.S_Sheela.Shree_ Mahabala. Saranga_Malhar. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142492536/ M.S_Sheela. Shree_Mahabala. Saranga_Malhar. mp3

15. Madurai_Mani_ Iyer.Sahasrakara _mandithe. Vachaspathi. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142492537/ Madurai_Mani_ Iyer.Sahasrakara _mandithe. Vachaspathi. mp3

16. O.S.Thyagarajan. Vijayambike. Vijayasaraswathi .mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142492538/ O.S.Thyagarajan. Vijayambike. Vijayasaraswathi .mp3

17. Geetha_Rajashekar. Amba_Vani_ ninnu.Keeravani. mp3

http://rapidshare. com/files/ 142490089/ Geetha_Rajasheka r.Amba_Vani_ ninnu.Keeravani. mp3

Enjoy the divine music.

gangar2758@vsnl.net

Post by gangar2758@vsnl.net »

FRIENDS.
where can i find the MUSIC to all 108 devi, siva kritis of this GREAT COMPOSER?- published,researched works?
THANKS
Last edited by gangar2758@vsnl.net on 01 Feb 2009, 22:29, edited 1 time in total.

srichitra

Post by srichitra »

where can I get Sangitha Kalpadruma written by Muthiah Bagavathar? Can anyone pls help...