2017 Apr 06 Ganesh Kumaresh BPraveen NAmrith @ SRSM

Review the latest concerts you have listened to.
badari

2017 Apr 06 Ganesh Kumaresh BPraveen NAmrith @ SRSM

Post by badari »

Violin: Vid. Ganesh Vid. Kumaresh
Mridanga: Vid. BPraveen
Khanjira : Vid. NAmrith

Occasion: 79th Ramanavami Sangeethotsava / Sree Rama Seva Mandali
Venue: Fort High School, Bangalore

01 vIribONi varNa bhairavi khaNDa aTa pachchimiriam Adiappayya (O)

02 nAdOpAsanacE shankaranArAyaNa bEgaDA Adi tyAgarAja (A)
swara @ nAdOpAsana

03 anuragamulEnI manasuna saraswati rUpaka tyAgarAja

04 nannu viDachi kadhalaku rA rIthigowLa chApu thyAgarAja

05 tyAgarAga rAgamAlike dEshAdi tyAgarAja
compositions
manOranjani, sindhu rAmakriya, jayanthasri, kalAndhi, kApi, nArayaNi, chenchu kAmbOdhi, sindhu rAmakriya, chandrajyOthi, saraswati manOhari, hamsanAdam, gambhIravaNi, naLinakAnti, kuntalavarALi, dIpakam, kaikavashi, nAgaswarAvaLi, bhUshAvaLi, mArga hindOLa, bhairavam, phalamanjari

06 rAga tAna pallavi rAmapriyA chaturaSra tripuTa (R, T, T)
rAgamAlika swaras in Kiravani, Sunadavinodini, Shahana, Varali

07 Ragamalika ugAbhOga followed by
ODi bArayya rAgamAlika p.dAsa (vocals by Ganesh)

08 BhaLi BhaLi rAma Misra Kapi Adi Annamayya (Vocals by Ganesh)

09 madhyamAavti medley

http://arohanaavarohana.blogspot.in/201 ... aveen.html

rajeshnat

Re: 2017 Apr 06 Ganesh Kumaresh BPraveen NAmrith @ SRSM

Post by rajeshnat »

badari wrote: 20 Apr 2017, 13:54

05 tyAgarAga rAgamAlike dEshAdi tyAgarAja
compositions
manOranjani, sindhu rAmakriya, jayanthasri, kalAndhi, kApi, nArayaNi, chenchu kAmbOdhi, sindhu rAmakriya, chandrajyOthi, saraswati manOhari, hamsanAdam, gambhIravaNi, naLinakAnti, kuntalavarALi, dIpakam, kaikavashi, nAgaswarAvaLi, bhUshAvaLi, mArga hindOLa, bhairavam, phalamanjari
Badari
What Is this composition? Are they playing different snippets of each krithi of T

WHen you generally say here that review will be updated later , while i go to your blog i see few you do that and others you are working or may be you will skip. It would be better if you put all in your blog and then post links here may be 2 concerts per day at a time please . As such right now I dont know when you are updating your blog ???

badari

Post by badari »

rajeshnat wrote: 22 Apr 2017, 21:05
Badari
What Is this composition? Are they playing different snippets of each krithi of T

WHen you generally say here that review will be updated later , while i go to your blog i see few you do that and others you are working or may be you will skip. It would be better if you put all in your blog and then post links here may be 2 concerts per day at a time please . As such right now I dont know when you are updating your blog ???

Here you go.. The brothers have uploaded a video of the performance for your first hand experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3godMof ... e=youtu.be

Attending concerts back to back each evening and a 12 hour allocation to vocational responsibilities, Im hardly having time to update the reviews online. The intent here is to first share the first glimpse into what was performed ! Will update the reviews shortly

melam72

Post by melam72 »

badari wrote: 20 Apr 2017, 13:54 manOranjani, sindhu rAmakriya, jayanthasri, kalAndhi, kApi, nArayaNi, chenchu kAmbOdhi, sindhu rAmakriya, chandrajyOthi, saraswati manOhari, hamsanAdam, gambhIravaNi, naLinakAnti, kuntalavarALi, dIpakam, kaikavashi, nAgaswarAvaLi, bhUshAvaLi, mArga hindOLa, bhairavam, phalamanjari
It is Kapi Narayani

badari

Post by badari »

review updated