DR.KASHYAP'S SARANGI LESSONS ONLINE

Classical Music of North India
DrKashyap

DR.KASHYAP'S SARANGI LESSONS ONLINE

Post by DrKashyap »

Sarangi, a north Indian classical instrument is considered to be the most difficult, sweetest and at the same time a complete mathematical instrument.

Though I am a medical doctor by profession, I love to pass on this much protected & rare art to deserving students.

This system emphasizes more on the TECHNIQUE of sarangi playing. which is not so easily available. It is a well structured & well thought syllabus, suitable for individual needs, making the journey of learning pleasant.

To provide One on one live sarangi lessons to max people around the globe right in their home through webcam. So far some 16 deserving students have taken pleasure of learning through webcam from various parts of the world in last year. For most of them it was an impossible dream coming true

Every action is explained by scientific reasoning, which can be fun for the scientific brains.

If you can spare some regular time, have a strong desire to learn and have some basic musical training i.e. note identification skills, you can surely take the classes.

For further inquiry, mail me at drkashyapdave@gmail.com or

surf my facebook account http://www.facebook.com/pages/DrKashyap ... 94?sk=info

rshankar

Re: DR.KASHYAP'S SARANGI LESSONS ONLINE

Post by rshankar »

Dr. Kashyap - best wishes on your efforts!

DrKashyap

Re: DR.KASHYAP'S SARANGI LESSONS ONLINE

Post by DrKashyap »

@ rshankar - Thanks for your kind words.