'NAVEENA SAMPRADAYA-National Seminar

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
munirao2001

'NAVEENA SAMPRADAYA-National Seminar

Post by munirao2001 »

Pleased to inform that Tamilgh Music University, Chennai has announced three day National Seminar on 'Naveena Sampradaya', with lecture & demonstrations and academic papers presentation, 20th Janurary, 2016 to 22nd January, 2016. There will be discussions on Gurukula-Private-Institutional teaching techniques, systems & methods and practices and innovations.
I wish all the scholars to avail this opportunity to present the paper to achieve the aims and objectives.

munirao2001

munirao2001

Re: 'NAVEENA SAMPRADAYA-National Seminar

Post by munirao2001 »

I am pleased to inform that Dr.Prasanna and two gifted students have been selected to present a paper cum lec demo on 'AMS EASY METHODS' on 22nd January, 2016. This is being a prestigious National Seminar, 'AMS EASY METHODS' will receive the due attention and recognition.

munirao2001

pmantra

Re: 'NAVEENA SAMPRADAYA-National Seminar

Post by pmantra »

I am v.much thankful to sri.munirao garu for everything he has done to encourage me n my swaeroes to present paper in national seminar. Tjough it was too shrt timed one, I felt I tried my best giving live demo by my swaeroes.
More projection is deserved to AMS EASY METHODS in other institutions too. Great to have the blessings of Prof. M. Ramanadhan garu.
Am indebted to sri.munirao garu.for his great support.