Sangeetha Kalanidhi 2017

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
arasi

Re: Sangeetha Kalanidhi 2017

Post by arasi »

Nick,
What can I say except ask: remember Roger Moore's hit in the sixties 'England swings like a pendulum do' ?

Well, sing the following to that tune :)

sangItam swings like a pendulum do
rasikAs are ready for jousting too!
Music Acade..my, the tower of CM--the
Burning cheeks of the volatile force... :D

Sachi_R

Post by Sachi_R »

And have a bit of perspective.
1. What's it? An annual title for lifetime achievement in CM
2. Who awards it? The most reputed sabha in CM.
3. Is it like Oscars? No way, since there are umpteen sabhas and no two people will agree on who deserves it most in any year. (even Oscars are ridden with controversy)
4. Is it a make or break for a musician? No way

arasi

Post by arasi »

How true, Sachi. I'm with you, but when they make it a burning question, I hope (and pray?) that they bring it down a few notches--from arson to just burning cheeks, that's all...:)

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

arasi wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 23:19 Nick,
What can I say except ask: remember Roger Moore's hit in the sixties 'England swings like a pendulum do' ?
Yes, I do. Well sung!

And, elsewhere, 76-year-old Joan Baez is admitted to Rock And Roll Hall of fame. Did they have Music Academy members on their committee for the past forty years? :twisted: :lol:

Sachi, just one correction: it is awarded by the most self-important sabha.

melam72

Post by melam72 »

Sachi_R wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 23:34 1. What's it? An annual title for lifetime achievement in CM
It is given importance only because of the Music Academy's first-mover advantage in establishing this award. In fact, the first actual Sangeetha Kalanidhi was awarded in 1943, and the Indian Fine Arts Society beat them to the chase by awarding the Sangeetha Kalasikhamani first, which inspired the award of the Sangeetha Kalanidhi.
Sachi_R wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 23:34 2. Who awards it? The most reputed sabha in CM.
The most arrogant, condescending organisation in CM.
Sachi_R wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 23:34 3. Is it like Oscars? No way, since there are umpteen sabhas and no two people will agree on who deserves it most in any year. (even Oscars are ridden with controversy)
Yes, because musicians think so.

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

Nick H wrote: 08 Apr 2017, 14:08 The trouble is that rasikas.org swings the pendulum between being overly offensive and overly prissy.

Let us be neither. But let us be blunt.
This thread will be fine since the offensive comments that will inevitably be made are about the senior artists and they will have to deal with it.
Not to go too far off topic, but in the concert review threads of up and coming artists, sometimes comments are made which affect them deeply. Especially if they think the comment is factually wrong and it put them in bad light professionally. I do feel for them. There is this tension between anonymous members who have nothing to lose making comments against artists who have a lot to lose. That asymmetry is a real problem not just here but in any other open social networks. Further, artists do not feel comfortable getting in the pit here which can get muddy quickly. The only viable and scale-able answer is counter opinions posted by other members. Some of it is growing pains which only they have to deal with.

Sivaramakrishnan

Post by Sivaramakrishnan »

Undoubtedly and perhaps considering the stature of the institution, 'Sangita Kalanidhi' could be the 'Oscar' of Carnatic Music. I have said this on several earlier occasions; possibly the first to compare it with the 'Hollywood birudu'. (Give me a 'nidhi' for this!)

Notes:
I am not related to any of the MA functionaries
I am not related (other than as a rasika) to any past awardees
Not on any occasion MA has asked my opinion(!)
Not on all occasions I have been happy of the choice

Shall we now leave the floor to the Academy?

Ramasubramanian M.K

Post by Ramasubramanian M.K »

MY VOTE FOR RAVI KIRAN.

Sundara Rajan

Post by Sundara Rajan »

While Ravi Kiran superbly deserves the award, it is unlikely that he will get it THIS year for, the previous year it was awarded to an instrumentalist, Kanyakumari.
Although Ravi Kiran is an all rounder, he is well known as ChitrveeNa Ravi Kiran, an instrumentalist. If it is not him, I would like to recommend the senior vocalist O.S.Thyagarajan for this year's award.

narayara000

Post by narayara000 »

OST

varsha

Post by varsha »

OST
+1
If the establishment is sensible
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5x44npd9a ... stream.mp3

pvs

Post by pvs »

OST
+1
beats me how he has been not recognized yet.

Thanks VarshaJi for another peek into your treasure trove of recordings! Please open the flood gates :)

arasi

Post by arasi »

Varsha,
What a nugget! How mellifluous! A lec-dem like no other--a sheer joy to listen to. Scholarship many have. That, with a spontaneous presentation like this is somewhat unique--at least for me. GNB comes to mind, but with even more depth if I make any sense. His scholarship and involvement with music simply shines. All greats of yore are seen here. I am listening to it again without stop.

Big thanks :)

varsha

Post by varsha »

my pleasure
pvs .. Will look into the request :)

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

OST gave a brilliant ritiGaula exposition reminiscent of the nasals of SSI on upper reaches. It was a memorable SSI model concert. Here is the Konnakol from that concert https://youtu.be/kSv7zdmeCW4?list=PLpLx ... beUb7b47c4

But as dvaitamu sukamA started, his lack of control on the timescale showed up and he could not produce that sukam. Each syllable can be held and released in this kriti esp. on the pallavi. Hold/pause/release is not something he has control over. His heccharika in 2 kaLai khanDa Ekam was not convincing. In both cases Akshay did phase adjustments.

In the TMT school I have seen only Raji Gopalakrishnan doing justice to time scale : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zar4ZGnk-Eo

Her rasikapriya pallavi in miSra nadai ( Cleveland 2000 IIRC - vInA gAna rasikapriYE - don't remember uttarangam) ) and a special sangati ( TMT pATam?) in mInakshi mEmudam , mE;;EEEEcA kA;; AAAAngi(Columbus Ohio 2001) done with verve and a bit of stridency is still something I savor.

Nirmala/Subhashini duo - different vazhi and different feminine style of yester-years!

OST if he had that edge in him - would be another Ramnad. His ravais in that Lec Dem sounds a lot like Ramnad.

That said , if Mridangists who could not sing have been awarded ;) and there are vocalists who lost their Sruti by the time of their knighthood @ the Mecca, OST certainly should be a candidate in the reckoning! Every musician has his flaws and weaknesses !

varsha

Post by varsha »

This thread will be fine since the offensive comments that will inevitably be made are about the senior artists and they will have to deal with it.
add left handed compliments to the list.
And remarks that have no connection with the thread. Sorry I posted my vote for OST . That would have avoided giving a foot in the door. May the best of average capabilities- across the spectrum of demands that cm makes , get it ( considering that cm is like a 20 band equaliser )
pvs , arasi mail me in private for more :D

varsha

Post by varsha »

3. Is it like Oscars? No way,
no way , in many other aspects..too
1.oscars are for the concluded year
2.oscars are decided by more than a group of people who are elected members of a closed society.

at least the oscar committee makes amends with its lifetime achievement awards to those who were unfortunate to lose over career spans in a system that had deficiencies arising out of the time frame of choice.

kalA nidhi ... what a beautiful term !!!

melam72

Post by melam72 »

varsha wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 11:00 at least the oscar committee makes amends with its lifetime achievement awards to those who were unfortunate to lose over career spans in a system that had deficiencies arising out of the time frame of choice.
So does the Aca-dummy, like it did for Lalgudi Jayaraman ayya and 'Baby' Kamala (the latter, of course, when she was NOT a baby :lol: )

hnbhagavan

Post by hnbhagavan »

While sangeetha Kalanidhi associated with Music Academy influenced by Sangeetha Pita maha Semmangudi ( as per reports) awarded the title to violin Maestro T N Krishnan in1980 itself.As per reports it was offered to Lalgudi Jayaraman post 1985,but was refused by the Maestro.
MS GopalaKrishnan was awarded the title in late 1990's or early 2000.
MD Ramanathan did not live long enough to get noticed by Music Academy pundits.However MDR was highly regarded had a regular slot in Music season.
Music Academy made late amends and granted Life Time achievement award to Lalgudi jayaraman.
Palghat KV Narayana Swamy in an interview after the SK title did regret That MDR was not awarded the title.
TV Gopalakrishnan was awarded with title a couple of years ago.
Time only can tell if the likes of OS Thyagarajan and Vijaya Siva will be awarded or not.
Getting the title definitely enhances and brings parity among the contemporary musicians perhaps psychologically.

melam72

Post by melam72 »

hnbhagavan wrote: 29 Apr 2017, 14:21 MD Ramanathan did not live long enough to get noticed by Music Academy pundits.However MDR was highly regarded had a regular slot in Music season.
He was noticed the year before he passed on, but Makku-demy (மக்கு-Demi) passed him over for Dr Pinakapani, IIRC.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

I think part of the "rationale" had to do with rotation of the home state of the awardee :(

arasi

Post by arasi »

Yes, and his advancing years too...

ram1999

Post by ram1999 »

Selection criteria is purely based on a few guys sitting around a table in a closed room with a list of names written on a black board and they singing inky pinky ponky ...... The name which stands unstruck is the winner of the SK.

At least the last few years the way in which the awardee has been chosen definitely baffles many!

Least discussed the better !!

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

arasi wrote: 02 May 2017, 00:49 Yes, and his advancing years too...
Shouldn't that have worked in his favor (am assuming we are discussing MDR)?

srikant1987

Post by srikant1987 »

I'm thinking Arasi ji meant Pinakapani garu's advancing age.

melam72

Post by melam72 »

It may be called Sangeetha Kalanidhi, but the way it is chosen has no 'Needhi'.

arasi

Post by arasi »

Srikant,
Yes. It was VidwAn Pinakapani I was referring to, the region being Andhra Pradesh...

RaviSri

Post by RaviSri »

To set the record straight about MDR. In 1983, Rukmini Devi tried her level best to secure MDR the SK that year. MDR himself, though a person given to not much of desires, wanted the Kalanidhi. He and Rukmini Devi knew that he wouldn't survive for more than a year. Rukmini Devi went to Semmangudi's house (yes, she did that) and fervently appealed to him to select MDR. In the 1980s it was the one man army, namely Semmangudi who chose the Kalanidhi. Semmangudi remarked to Rukmini Devi that MDR was sick and wondered whether he would be able to preside over the 13 day kAryam (That is how the old man used to refer to the MA conference). Rukmini Devi rightly felt this was hitting below the belt and that Semmangudi it was who had all along conspired to keep out MDR from being awarded SK. To prevent further claims Pinakapani was chosen, by Semmangudi (who else?) and the latter himself was rather shocked that the MA which never gave him a cutchery should condescend to ask him to preside over its conference. And Pani was not given a concert even in the year he presided. He performed a concert by default because MDR who was to perform was sick on that day and cancelled his concert. Thus the matter rested and so did MDR a few months later.

arasi

Post by arasi »

RaviSri,
What a revelation! Sad story :(
Thanks...

nIdiyO?
mELam koTTuvadu sila nEram kELAdiruppadu mElAm
nILamAi muzhakkuvAr, nIdi ellAm pugalvAr, A! nIdiyO?
nIdimati rAgamenil, kAda dUram ODuvAr, kalyANiyum
tidikkum tODiyum, bairaviyum pOdumenRE, pArum!

It's best not to listen to mELam many times
Haranguing, he would speak of laws, his own--
If it's nItimati, he'd run away in dismay--kalyANi
Sweet tODi and bhairavi are the limits for him :(

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

Kodutthuvecchavar, pAdal petruvittAre! ithu enna nIthiyo?

thanjavooran

Post by thanjavooran »

Shri RaviSri,
Not heard about this unpleasant episode sofar. Thanks . SSI once remarked that not giving SK to TR Mali and TNR is still haunting MA.
Thanjavooran
02 05 2017

pattamaa

Post by pattamaa »

From the time I heard (few years before) that SSI played dirty politics I stopped hearing his music. Can't believe that he did it again to MDR also. MDR is much beyond SK award .... God is great.

hnbhagavan

Post by hnbhagavan »

Times are not different even now.The likes of Vijayasiva,O S Thyagarajan have been left out.Criteria changes from year to year.Some times criteria may fit only one candidate.

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

RaviSri wrote: 02 May 2017, 18:53 He performed a concert by default because MDR who was to perform was sick on that day and cancelled his concert. Thus the matter rested and so did MDR a few months later.
The matter did not rest there. I don't know if that was the year Pani garu gave the demonstration of a pallavi without any accompaniment - but he was quoted anyways here : http://media.libsyn.com/media/sanjaysub ... de_011.mp3 to declare that Mridangam is not music.

It is surreal ( not just ironical)! :evil: - that the person quoted to prove that point replaced MDR for kalanidhi! At least that partly explains why MDR does not deserve a kalanidhi ;)

ram1999

Post by ram1999 »

In one of the interviews of Dr. Pinakapani by Sruti magazine, he has quoted how hard he tried to perform in the music circles in chennai. He was very close to Sri GNB and also to an extent with Semmangudi. GNB tried a lot to bring Dr. Pani to perform in chennai and MA but couldnt succeed. Dr. Pani's response to the interviewer does seem to be a very unpleasant experience and that he says he did not pursue this any further.

Yes in the year he was awarded the title, he was not given an opportunity to perform and he filled the gap when MDR cancelled his concert.

Infact in one of the Nedunuri concerts at KGS a year or 2 after he was awarded the SK, he commented during the concert that he had a special affinity towards KGS for the simple fact that he was supported by KGS in his earlier years and that he was recognised and awarded the Sangeetha Choodamni much before MA awarding SK to him.

Sad state of affairs - less spoken the better !!!

melam72

Post by melam72 »

arasi wrote: 02 May 2017, 19:04 If it's nItimati, he'd run away in dismay--kalyANi
Sweet tODi and bhairavi are the limits for him :(
Neethimathi I can abide. I love Bhairavi and Kalyani.

Thodi :| ....

parivadini

Post by parivadini »

ram1999 wrote: 03 May 2017, 11:23 In one of the interviews of Dr. Pinakapani by Sruti magazine, he has quoted how hard he tried to perform in the music circles in chennai. He was very close to Sri GNB and also to an extent with Semmangudi. GNB tried a lot to bring Dr. Pani to perform in chennai and MA but couldnt succeed. Dr. Pani's response to the interviewer does seem to be a very unpleasant experience and that he says he did not pursue this any further.

Yes in the year he was awarded the title, he was not given an opportunity to perform and he filled the gap when MDR cancelled his concert.

Infact in one of the Nedunuri concerts at KGS a year or 2 after he was awarded the SK, he commented during the concert that he had a special affinity towards KGS for the simple fact that he was supported by KGS in his earlier years and that he was recognised and awarded the Sangeetha Choodamni much before MA awarding SK to him.

Are you referring to the interview that was published a few years back or the one in the eighties?

ram1999

Post by ram1999 »

parivadini wrote: 03 May 2017, 11:36
ram1999 wrote: 03 May 2017, 11:23 In one of the interviews of Dr. Pinakapani by Sruti magazine, he has quoted how hard he tried to perform in the music circles in chennai. He was very close to Sri GNB and also to an extent with Semmangudi. GNB tried a lot to bring Dr. Pani to perform in chennai and MA but couldnt succeed. Dr. Pani's response to the interviewer does seem to be a very unpleasant experience and that he says he did not pursue this any further.

Are you referring to the interview that was published a few years back or the one in the eighties?
Not sure of the year of publication !

SrinathK

Post by SrinathK »

And since HNB did mention the episode of Lalgudi, his biography set the record straight on that. There came a point where he was repeatedly promised it only to have his hopes dashed every time. And he wasn't the type that went campaigning for awards. His attempt to try and secure more solo opportunities for instrumentalists was criticized as an act of self promotion and trying to canvass for the award. One thing that the book does not mention (which is however out there on rasikas) is that this was also the decade when a senior musician got his way by threatening suicide if he wasn't given his due and LGJ who was promised it had to be sidelined. The last straw on the camel's back was when a senior dignitary at a major function mistakenly believed him to be a Sangeetha Kalanidhi only to be publicly denied by Semmangudi who was also on stage.

Lalgudi felt at that point that enough was enough and it wasn't worth these allegations and humiliations and then went to Semmangudi and declined the award. Naturally, critics found more ammo and now accused him of acting like he was above great awards and Subuddu even made a sarcastic statement that Lalgudi still had some years left in him and probably could afford to wait.

The tale of this award has a very colourful and dramatic history both in the circles of musicians and the rasikas. Keep the fireworks ready for whatever may unfold this time.

parivadini

Post by parivadini »

ram1999 wrote: 03 May 2017, 11:46
Not sure of the year of publication !
The reason I ask is, if it was a recent interview - then I was the interviewer. (My interview in Tamil was translated and reproduced in sruti.)

The parts below was what he said in this context.

1970-லேயே இந்தியன் ஃபைன் ஆர்ட்ஸின் இசை விழாவுக்கு தலைமை வகித்தேன். அவர்கள் கூட, என்னை 1992 வரை மீண்டும் கச்சேரி செய்ய அழைக்கவில்லை.

என் கச்சேரி ரேடியோ நேஷனல் ப்ரோக்ராமில் வர வேண்டும் என்று பலர் கேட்டுக் கொண்டதற்கு, “அவர் musicologist. கச்சேரி செய்யும் வித்வான் அல்ல.”, என்றாராம் அன்று டெல்லியில் பொறுப்பில் இருந்த ஈமணி சங்கர சாஸ்திரி. இத்தனைக்கும் அவரும் ஆந்திரத்தைச் சேர்ந்தவர். பின்பு, 1972-ல் என்னை கச்சேரி செய்ய அவரே அழைப்பு விடுத்த போது, “If I was not fit twenty years before, my music has not become any better now”, என்று பதிலெழுதி மறுத்துவிட்டேன். என்னை மீண்டும் ஒரு முறை பரிசீலிக்கச் சொன்ன போது, “My previous reply stands good for now and for ever”, என்று எழுதினேன்.

1983-ல் எனக்கு சங்கீத கலாநிதி பட்டம் வழங்கப்பட்டது. அந்த வருடம் கூட, கச்சேரி செய்யும் வாய்ப்பை எனக்கு சங்கீத வித்வத் சபை அளிக்கவில்லை. ஏனென்று கேட்டதற்கு, “பினாகபாணி போன்ற உயர்தரக் கலைஞரை, வெறும் மேடைக் கலைஞருள் ஒருவராகச் சேர்க்க வேண்டாம்”, என்று சாமர்த்தியமாய் கூறினார்களாம். அந்த ஆண்டில் நடந்த காலை வேளை விரிவுரைகளுக்கு மட்டும் தலைமை ஏற்று வந்தேன். திடீர் என்று ஒருநாள், எம்.டி.ராமநாதனுக்கு உடல் நலமில்லை என்பதால், என்னை கச்சேரி செய்யச் சொன்னார்கள். “இப்போது மட்டும் எனது சங்கீதம் மேடைக் கலைஞரின் நிலைக்குத் தாழ்ந்துவிட்டதா”, என்று கேட்டேன். அவர்கள் தொடர்ந்து வற்புறுத்தியதால் கச்சேரி செய்தேன்.

He mentioned that GNB was impressed with Dr. Pani's music and arranged for "one chamber concert". In my lengthy conversations with him he never mentioned that GNB "tried a lot".

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

It looks like World War episodes! Why is no film maker taking up this plot?

melam72

Post by melam72 »

kvchellappa wrote: 03 May 2017, 14:16 It looks like World War episodes! Why is no film maker taking up this plot?
Because the only dramatic fights over here are between the ego of musicians :lol:

melam72

Post by melam72 »

Even a couple of years ago, Sri Vijaya Siva made some acerbic remark about SPSS when delivering an award acceptance speech. Has Vijaya Siva really become the MD Ramanathan of our times in terms of missed opportunities???

hnbhagavan

Post by hnbhagavan »

In fact Vijaya Siva was not featured in MA last two years.However i noticed he came to MA with his brother and had food in the canteen!

arasi

Post by arasi »

''pApi pET!"--borrowing Varsha's expression...

Chellappa,
Rich material for a movie indeed, but you can't make Amadeus over and over again, unless we have an indian version of it in some language already!

Melam,
tODi enna pAvam seidadO? kAm-
bOdiyin gatiyum adutAnO?

Poor tODi! Is it the same fate with khAmbOdi too?

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

arasi wrote: 03 May 2017, 17:04you can't make Amadeus over and over again, unless we have an indian version of it ...
:shock: :o :shock:

The last thing we want is the "Mozart of Madras" turning up in this thread.

melam72

Post by melam72 »

arasi wrote: 03 May 2017, 17:04 Melam,
tODi enna pAvam seidadO? kAm-
bOdiyin gatiyum adutAnO?
Arasi Avargale,

Kambhoja desathu melamum ragamum enakku mikap
periya kaambhojathai serkirathu; aanaal
thodi raagathai kandu
kaamam illai;
krodham mattume!
Melum enna seyyalaam,
Isaiyarasiye? :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Arasi madam,
The tunes and rhythms of the land of Kambhoja translate into
paroxysms of kaambodha; yet,
I feel no kaam when I see
Thodi;
Only krodha!
What more can we do,
Oh song queen?)

MaheshS

Post by MaheshS »

SrinathK wrote: 03 May 2017, 11:55 is that this was also the decade when a senior musician got his way by threatening suicide if he wasn't given his due
Rajam Iyer - KVN got it, so I deserve as well being a disciple of Ariyakudi, if not I am going to hang my self in the Music Academy :) Lalgudi was also *very* peeved off that TNK got it before him ... just saying.

None of them were / are saints. They just talk about not wanting this or that, and behind the scenes do every dirty trick available to make sure they do :)

Carnatic musicians and their music are completely different things. I just look at the later and try not even to go near their "human" side. Not to mention the "jalras" / "enemies" they accumulate along the way.

Meh. Listen to their music when you can, and keep well way from them was the advice I was given a long time ago. And so far it's been proven to be true.

RaviSri

Post by RaviSri »

Rajam Iyer - KVN got it, so I deserve as well being a disciple of Ariyakudi, if not I am going to hang my self in the Music Academy

Rajam Iyer was peeved in 1986 when KVN was selected. Actually KVN himself was not the first choice. T.T.Vasu, then President of MA wanted to honour Pandit Ravishankar as that was the diamond jubilee year of MA and he wanted a glamorous candidate for the occasion. Most committee men opposed it, so did Semmangudi. Further Ravishankar himself, though not averse to getting the award told Vasu that he would not be able to preside over the 13 day kAryam. Vasu and a few others then opted for Lalgudi. But the Pitamaha put his foot down. KVN was then chosen. Rajam Iyer was all fury throughout the conference. After the dawn of 1987 itself Rajam Iyer made it clear to Vasu that he was the senior most disciple of AyyangArwAL, KVN was his junior, therefore he should have got it instead of KVN. But he would excuse the Academy if he were awarded that year. "What if we don't?" asked Vasu. "I will hang myself from the Academy's lobby ceiling" was the reply. Vasu discussed the threat with the Pitamaha who said, "Vasu inda vvarSham avanukku kuDutthuDalAm. avanODa pAvam namakku vENDAm". Thus it was that another farce was enacted. Lalgudi coming to know of all this made it known to Vasu that he was "opting out" and permanently.

At the beginning of the 1987 season I asked Vasu why he did not call Rajam Iyer's bluff. He said they didn't want a corpse on the Academy premises and the subsequent police and court vyavahArams. I told him that it was impossible for anyone to hang himself from the lobby. "Look at the height. Anyone wanting to commit suicide will have to bring a very tall ladder and such things were available only with the Fire department. Rajam Iyer was just bluffing. Even the ceilings of the other rooms at the Academy, the library, the music classrooms etc were all very high and before anyone could try to hang himself he would be caught". At that time committing suicide in India was a criminal act. Anyway, Vasu said, the Pitamaha had decided that he or MA did not want to live with Rajam Iyer's curse.

This is how the MA has conducted its affairs for many decades. And for many musicians and even for many rasikas the SK even now is a "Prestigious award" which is at the least, silly. The machinations right from 1939, the dirty politics, the back stabbing all these have brought down the so called prestige of the award. If the whole of the Ganga and Cauvery waters are used to bathe the Academy, the institution is not going to be purified.

ram1999

Post by ram1999 »

Parivadini,

perhaps it was the interview which was published in the 90s which i am referring to. Will try and hunt for the magazine and post it, if i find it.
Your interview is the 2010 interview which i have read ...