Please let the admin know if you face any errors.

Pure Fantasy: The ideal leader for Tamilnadu

History, religion and culture
Sachi_R

Pure Fantasy: The ideal leader for Tamilnadu

Post by Sachi_R » 16 Feb 2017, 13:40

Imagine, as a result of all your piety, honesty, righteousness, culture, and love for Tamilnadu, that God calls you up and asks you this fantastic question: Who would be the ideal leader for the state of Tamil Nadu?

Now you may ask, why single out TN, when so many other states offer God a similar vacancy or absence of leadership!? The extenuating circumstances are as follows:
1. Tamil culture is one of the world's most ancient, enriched by art, science, agricultural and scientific accomplishments.
2. You are being asked because you are a responsible, knowledgeable, and committed rasika.

What would be your answer to God? List the criteria.
Please note your answer has to be reasoned and supported by
A. An example of a living or dead Tamilian who exemplifies those criteria.
B. You have to argue why that person is the best leader.

I have on direct authority that God is awaiting your inputs. Even as you read this, people are suggesting to him names like Rajini, Kamal, Rahman, Anand, Ashwin, N Srinivasan, Seshasayee, N Murali, TM Krishna, Sundar Pichai, TCS Chandrasekharan, and many ladies too, but I didn't catch their names well.

Please hurry.

shankarank

Re: Pure Fantasy: The ideal leader for Tamilnadu

Post by shankarank » 03 Mar 2017, 09:28

I think people are taking a lead slowly. I would let them figure it out. I am fine with any third rate broker - the most useful entity that fixes prices in the world! But not a left leaning intellectual!

Sachi_R

Post by Sachi_R » 03 Mar 2017, 09:31

Good someone has responded before they move Chinnamma back to Chennai.

shankarank

Post by shankarank » 03 Mar 2017, 09:33

In fact every question in parliament or assembly must be put through a "left leaner" litmus test and if it passes must not be responded to. It should be considered not worthy of answer!

shankarank

Post by shankarank » 03 Mar 2017, 09:51

Having said that - I recently heard of this guy , but yet to hear him - so my pure fantasy at this time in a lighter vein:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrnd6X ... t5FE8oAXUg

:lol: