IGNCASRC, Bengaluru-One Day Event on 'AMS EASY METHODS'

To teach and learn Indian classical music
munirao2001

IGNCASRC, Bengaluru-One Day Event on 'AMS EASY METHODS'

Post by munirao2001 »

Indira Gandhi National Center for Arts,Southern Regional Center, Bengaluru, an autonomous body of Central Government, is conducting One Day Event-two programs: 1. 'AMS EASY METHODS'-Lecture & Demonstration by Sri Akella Mallikarjuna Sharma. 2. 'AMS EASY METHODS-MERITS & DEMERITS-EXPERTS PANEL DISCUSSIONS'. The event is on Saturday, 8th of August, 2015. Venue: Seminar Auditorium of IGNCASRC, Kengunte Circle, Machohalli, Magadi-Kengeri inner ring road. E-INVITE has been posted with details in General Discussions.

Please attend the L&D and offer your support for this initiative of great and far reaching significance and part of Karnataka Sangeetham Music for Masses series. Please send the registration to the Center, ASAP.

munirao2001

munirao2001

Re: IGNCASRC, Bengaluru-One Day Event on 'AMS EASY METHODS'

Post by munirao2001 »

I am unhappy to observe that other than SriRSachi, Sri K.V.Chellappa and Sri H.N.Bhagwan, who had confirmed acceptance of my request/invitation, no other Bengaluru Forumites have accepted my appeal and request. Once again, I am reminding on my appeal and request offering your support for the noble cause of Karnataka Sangeetham Music for Masses initiative by registration, participation and motivating the students and practitioners in your network for registration and participation.

munirao2001

munirao2001

Post by munirao2001 »

FINAL REQUEST/REMINDER

IGNCA-LEC & DEMO and EPD-Saturday, 8th of August,2015 i.e. to morrow -Time - 9.45 to 13.30 and 14.30 to 18.30. The event is being webcast by shaale.com -live, the LEC-DEMO and edited version of EPD, later.

Please come in full strength, the Bengaluru Forumites and Watch,World Wide Forumites to offer your support to the initiative of Classical Music for Masses-Music Education Series. Your valuable support, with numbers count will also support other initiatives/events planned.

munirao2001

munirao2001

Post by munirao2001 »

Feedback from Mr.Vijaykumar, Retired Bank Officer, a rasika and student of KM
E-Mail id:brvmama@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 20:04:47 +0530 Subject: Re: Link Share
" Dear Rao,
I was feeling sorry for having not attended the program as we had to go to Belur for a pooja. You were kind enough to share the video recording. I hope in due course I will be able to see part 2 of the program also. I am really amazed at the method and the live demonstration who acquired this much panditya in less than one year. In fact I am tempted to ask you to find out whether there is anybody here who could teach me in this method.
I thank you once again."

munirao2001