Sangeethapriya app

rahesh9904

Sangeethapriya app

Post by rahesh9904 »

hi all,

Hope i am posting this question in the appropriate section of this forum. For the past 2-3 days sangeethapriya app in my iphone is not working.
Anybody knows anything about this?? pl help me. Thx.

Nick H

Re: Sangeethapriya app

Post by Nick H »

Sangeethaprya has been shifting servers. There is a thread about it. I don't know the current status

Sangeethapriye80

Post by Sangeethapriye80 »

Yes, the website Sangeethapriya.org underwent a major upgrade like Nick said. They frequently updated the google/yahoo groups with status over the past few weeks.
The website is functional but according to a message on the website, the app for iPhone is not working, but it presumably works for Android users. or the iPhone, the app brings up newly uploaded Albums, but when you click on them, I still get a "Not found" error. You can enjoy music by logging on to the website. :)

eesha

Post by eesha »

Meenalochani

Post by Meenalochani »

Sangeethapriya app (iOS version) is still not working. Can someone update me on this?
Thanks.

eesha

Post by eesha »

Meenalochani wrote:Sangeethapriya app (iOS version) is still not working. Can someone update me on this?
Thanks.
Not in our priority list, perhaps it will take 2 more weeks, not sure

Will inform our the following discussion groups when it is ready :

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/ras ... a-dot-net/
https://groups.google.com/group/sangeethapriya

We expect sangeethapriya users to be members of either of these 2 groups to get updates on new uploads, discussions on uploads , server status, etc

Sangeethapriye80

Post by Sangeethapriye80 »

Thanks for the update eesha.

Thanks eesha. What a pleasant surprise to see that the app was finally up and running when I tried it first thing in the morning yesterday! This made my day. :D

Meenalochani

Post by Meenalochani »

To me also it was a pleasant surprise to see that Sangeethapriya app is working perfectly today. The creators of the app must be applauded for making available to Carnatic music lovers by using the app and not having to use Sangeethapriya website.
My IPad version has a minor problem in that the player does not reveal the duration of the song due to the RHS part of the player is missing. But I am also aware that the app is specifically meant for IPhone only and compatible for IPad. Thanks a lot to the creators of the great app.

Meenalochsni

svasanth

Post by svasanth »

I have been unable to stream music both directly on the website as well as from the mobile devices (Andriod and iPhone) using Subsonic / iSub for the past week. Any idea about this issue? Thanks

rahesh9904

Post by rahesh9904 »

even i am not able to download sangeethapriya app now on ios. anybody knows abt it?

panyam

Post by panyam »

Hi all. I am the creator of the Sangeethapriya iOS App. Very sorry about the lack of maintenance of the app.

Due to work commitments I have not had a chance to work on the app. I am however considering resuming work on this and to also create an Android version.

I would definitely like help to expedite this and to have continuous features coming. Anybody available to help with iOS and/or Android?

regards
Sriram