Please let the admin know if you face any errors.

Concert Schedules in Chennai - That never get reported on that day in The Hindu

Concerts and other events related to CM.
rajeshnat

Concert Schedules in Chennai - That never get reported on that day in The Hindu

Post by rajeshnat » 20 Dec 2016, 11:28

While most of us take THe hindu engagement as the basis of schedule and go to concerts in chennai. Certainly Kannan's diary acts as a great information . But some sabhas donot advertise in any medium the schedule . At times few artists dole out money and put up an ad in the hindu, but they are few .

Some times the sabhas put at the beginning the schedule in page 4 the entire series, but it is just too cumbersome to remember. Some never put it and there are commercial reasons for the same - at times it just gets mentioned in mambalam times , velachery times etc but information does not reach rasikas on time . Some like nanganallur sabhas put in the blackboard , once when I went 7 years back to sangeetha swaminathan and told the sabha as to why he is not advertising.The sabha patron assumed that I walk in nanganallur and he told you can see the vinyl poster or sabha blackboard . The same happens with rathna gireeshwarar temple concerts in besant nagar.

I am opening this topic for those to post the sabha schedules - those WHO DO FOLLOW UP WITH a 4 liner engagement notice on that day IN THE HINDU need not post the schedule . This thread is only for those who are not following up in The Hindu on a daily basis.

For a start I am especially looking for chromepet, tambaram and Pammal. Also that OMR -rasikapriya ,ambattur and korattur if u have it post it.I put up pozhichalur because I came to know.Those who know please post the sabha schedules . For heavens sake dont ask us to join Facebook. DONOT Clutter this thread with schedules which gets reported in The Hindu.

rajeshnat

Re: Concert Schedules in Chennai - That never get reported on that day in The Hindu

Post by rajeshnat » 03 Jan 2017, 00:23

Chromepet Cultural Academy in Radha Nagar, Chromepet
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 03rd - Tues 7pm - Sankaran Namboothiri
Jan 04th - Wed 7pm - Abhilash Giri prasad
Jan 05th - Thurs 7pm - Nandini Lalitha - violin duo
I got a small notice on 02nd jan 2017 when I attended a flute concert on 02nd, it just said the above names and party.

rajeshnat

Re: Concert Schedules in Chennai - That never get reported on that day in The Hindu

Post by rajeshnat » 02 Feb 2017, 18:54

It is always difficult to get the mahasivarathiri concert schedule as they donot advertise. I am posting the names of the main artist which i got it , I donot have the accompanists name . Schedule is put as 06:45 pm start . Best wishes to all mahanubhavulu vidwans and vidushis
Rasikas - If you have a chance please go to besant nagar. This temple has intense muse.

Maha Sivarathiri 2017 sangeethOtsavam at rathangirieeswarar temple in Besant Nagar, Chennai
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wed, Feb 08th,2017 - Trichur Charumathi Ramachandran (Is that wife , husband or both,, By any chance will they have a toss before the start)
Thurs, Feb 09th,2017 - Kum. Aaarti Ananth Krishnan
Fri, Feb 10th,2017 - Chinmaya sisters -uma and radhika
Sat ,Feb 11th,2017 - S Sowmya
Sun ,Feb 12th,2017 - Gayathri Venkataraghavan

Mon, Feb 13th,2017 - Seetha Rajan
Tues, Feb 14th,2017 - Sankari Krishnan
Wed, Feb 15th,2017 - Akkarai Sisters
Thurs, Feb 16th,2017 - R Suryaprakash
Fri , Feb 17th,2017 - Ramakrishnan Murthy
Sat , Feb 18th,2017 - V Shankaranarayanan
Sun , Feb 19th,2017 - Carnatica Brothers

Mon, Feb 20th,2017 - Gayathri Girish