Remembering Sri Thiruvengadu Jayaraman

Concerts and other events related to CM.
tkb

Post by tkb »

I bring to the attention of all the music lovers that Brahma Gana Sabha is organising a programme "Remembering Sri Thiruvengadu Jayaraman" with a Audio CD release of his Pallavi rendering by to be followed by

Music Concert of Sri Vijay Siva with Embar S. Kannan, Poongulam Subramaniam and Dr Karthcik.

Date: 28th Mar'08
Venue: Smt. Sivagami Pethachi Auditorium
Luz Church Road (Mctm. School Complex)
Mylpore, Chennai - 600004.
Time: function starts at 6pm. Concert scheduled at 7pm.

I understand it is all are welcome programme and would request all who can spare time to attend this fuction being an In Memoriam of Sri Thiruvengadu Jayaraman, a great musician, I am sure many will agree.

With best regards TKB
+ 91 94443 90193

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

Tkb-sir, Thank you for posting this. My best wishes for the event.
Thiruvengadu mama, was a great musician. I hope they sing Meenakshi me mudam in his honour.

balusatya

Post by balusatya »

Also I understand he knew all Saptharatnams-Oothukadu.Can we hear one in this concert?

tkb

Post by tkb »

Dear mahavishnu & balusatya

Thanks for responding to my post. I have informed Mr Balu, Brahma Gana Sabha on these requests and hope same will be performed.

Rgds TKB

tkb

Post by tkb »

I could not attend the function as i had a concert of my son same evening.

I understand the funcion went very well with large audience turnout. I sincerely thank all who made their presence thru' this forum.

I beleive the it was a great concert performed by the team of Vijay Siva, Embar Kannan, Poongulam and Dr Karthick. I hae requested Mr Balu, Brahma Gana Sabha to give more details and if recvd, will post same.

TKB