what is the ragam?

Rāga related discussions
RSR

Re: what is the ragam?

Post by RSR »

I surely wish I could , but right now, I have very very limited aim as you know. and as a mere learner hankering after nostalgic memories only, kindly give me 3 months. to do some justice to the sites already begun and not making much progress. I am not creative worker. but just a propagandist. I have read about you. and your background.
https://sites.google.com/site/4carnatic ... isadagopan
Your creations are bound to be nice with such environment. Best regards.

srkris
Site Admin

Post by srkris »

RSR - please do not insult anyone and do not take insults from anyone.

I am not telling this to the others because they are all long time members of this forum, so they know who is who and how to speak to them, they have seen many such issues.

If you have any complaints/grievance, bring them to the admin's attention (that is me) by email as you have done now. Pratyaksham Bala can point out a text as being faulty, it does not matter. He is not judging anyone, he may have said something in a sarcastic tone - no big deal.

You are not allowed to belittle Arasi and/or any other musician here, whether they happen to be her relatives or not. Nor are they allowed to belittle you (not that they have done).

There have been lots of people who have made personal arguments here and have ultimately been the losers. Let us make this a less argumentative place, as that is the only way we can make it benefit all.

RSR

Post by RSR »

thanks..there wont be any more posts from me.

srkris
Site Admin

Post by srkris »

Very good, that is your option. If you decide to start posting again, you will need to follow the rules and start acting in good faith.