Technology in Performing Arts Education

Ideas and innovations in Indian classical music
devan_l

Technology in Performing Arts Education

Post by devan_l »

Dear friends,

My good friend Shilpa Pandit is conducting a research project on the impact of Technology on Performing Arts Education and is asking people to share their thoughts and views on the possibility of using technology to enhance the teaching learning experience of Indian Classical Dance and Music. The research will enable her to understand the changing needs of students as well as teachers and will also help to examine ways in which Indian Tradition will manage its continuity with the current times. The project is part of a larger exercise to understand education of Indian performing arts around the world.

In this regard, I would be most grateful if you afford me 10 minutes of your time to fill out the online questionnaire, which can be accessed by clicking the link below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... ZHh6MWc6MQ

The questions found therein are related to your experiences as a student/parent/connoisseur of Indian Classical Dance and Music. Kindly provide as detailed and accurate information as you can. All information provided will remain strictly confidential and used for research purposes only.

Furthermore, once you have completed the questionnaire, I request your kind assistance in reaching out to other people who could also share their views and opinions. I would be grateful if you may forward this questionnaire, with a personal note, to friends and colleagues who are students/parents of students/connoisseurs/ and prospective students of Indian performing arts.

Regards,

Devan