Ashwin and Rohin

Carnatic Musicians
gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

I am extremely happy to inform you that Toronto Brothers Ashwin(A FORUMITE)and rohin have been adjudged as the best performers in theafternoon slot, by Parthasarathy swAmi sabha, an esteemed,respected and one of the oldest sabhas of chennai .they are the disciples of poojya sree SR JANAKIRAMAN, who should be really proud of them. I also take pride to announce that they are the sons of Lakshmi of Toronto, my father's younger brother's daughter .let us offer our heartiest congrats to them wishing that they scale greater heights,in the years tocome and perform in the prestigious evening slots along with senior vidwans GOBILALITHA

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

Congratulations and Best Wishes!

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

Hearty congrats, and I wish both of you many more laurels in the years to come
Ramaraj

thenpaanan

Post by thenpaanan »

gobilalitha wrote:I am extremely happy to inform you that Toronto Brothers Ashwin(A FORUMITE)and rohin have been adjudged as the best performers in theafternoon slot, by Parthasarathy swAmi sabha, an esteemed,respected and one of the oldest sabhas of chennai .they are the disciples of poojya sree SR JANAKIRAMAN, who should be really proud of them. I also take pride to announce that they are the sons of Lakshmi of Toronto, my father's younger brother's daughter .let us offer our heartiest congrats to them wishing that they scale greater heights,in the years tocome and perform in the prestigious evening slots along with senior vidwans GOBILALITHA
Hearty congratulations to the brothers. I have seen only a couple of posts of theirs on YouTube and a couple of fragmentary recordings elsewhere. I especially liked their rendering of ShreeMahAganapatiravatumAm. It would be great to hear more recordings of their singing.

-Then Paanan

gangar2758@vsnl.net

Post by gangar2758@vsnl.net »

Heartiest Congratulations!!!
Wishes For More Awards In The Future!

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

They are also featured at the Cleveland Aradhana on Wednesday, March 26th - 2:15 to 3:45 PM.

meena

Post by meena »

All the very best Ashwin & Rohin!

Ashwin

Post by Ashwin »

Dear All - thanks so much for the wishes. We feel very excited and grateful to have been considered for the award at Sri Parthasarathy Swami Sabha. Im also pleasantly surprised to learn that we will be singing in Cleveland!

Ashwin

mahavishnu

Post by mahavishnu »

Ashwin, We look forward to listening to you in Cleveland. It looks like a few forumites will be at the aradhana.
All the best with everything....

ramchari

Post by ramchari »

Congratulations.