Bhagavatham in Malayalam

History, religion and culture
mohan

Post by mohan »

My uncle in Chennai has the Malayalam manuscript of Srimad Bhagavatham with commentary. It was written by my late grandfather, Sri GS Srinivasa Iyer, but never published.

Some of his other translations and commentaries like Ramayanam and Soundarya Lahari have been published but are now out of print.

We are looking for a Malayalam publisher to publish the Bhagavatham. Can anyone assist by suggesting a suitable publisher?

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

TRy CBH Publications in Nagerkovil.

sai

Post by sai »

Namasthey Shri. Mohan

Can you try contacting Shri K.V.Gopalakrishnan the webmaster of www.narayaneeyam.com, seeking further guidance.

Under the aegis of the Bhaktaranjini trust, a group of volunteers recently published the English Translation of the Malayalam work Bhakta Ranjini; which is an extraordinary exponentiation on Shriman Narayaneeyam.

They may be able to assist you

Rgds
Sai

mohan

Post by mohan »

Will do. Thanks for the contacts to you both.

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

This is a late post, but if you're still looking for a publisher, you could try Giri Trading in Chennai. They released ezhutAcchAn's adhyAma rAmAyaNa in the last year and have have several other malayALam book publications.

Adidaivam

Post by Adidaivam »

is the Narayaneeyam in Malayalam by GS Srinivasa Iyer Published? I like to know the details and want to get a copy of that too.. Please inform

mohan

Post by mohan »

Adidaivam wrote:is the Narayaneeyam in Malayalam by GS Srinivasa Iyer Published? I like to know the details and want to get a copy of that too.. Please inform
This has been out of print for many years.

VK RAMAN

Post by VK RAMAN »

Perhaps you may be able to get it fro R.S.Vadyar & Sons, Kalpathy, Palakkad 678003; phone 0491-2577513. They distribute books in malayalam and sanskrit. I hope this helps.