Book Availability : The Hindu Speaks on Religious Values

History, religion and culture
manikand28

Post by manikand28 »

I recently read a review of a book called "The Hindu Speaks on Religious Values" which apparantly The Hindu newspaper had published with all the religious anecdotes that appear on last page of Hindu newspaper. anyone know where I can buy that in USA. any religious bookstore or online store carry that?

Looks very interesting as I used to cut those clippings and collect it
Thanks

Ravaa Laddu

Post by Ravaa Laddu »

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

Extending you a very hearty welcome.what a very sweet name you have chosen! BUT i will have to eat clandetinely unseen by the prying eyes of my wife, being a dabetic. pl be posting interesting subjects regularly. good luck. I went thro'the link about THE HINDU SPEAKS .THANKS. Gobilalitha

arasi

Post by arasi »

Sweet name, indeed--but have we run out of rAgA names and have to resort to the canteen menu board?? :)

Ravaa Laddu

Post by Ravaa Laddu »

Nandri, Thank you.

Gopilalitha - We are on the same boat when it comes to eating Ravaa Laddu but the only difference is that I am not diabetic as yet. Probably, getting there. I am not sure what interesting subjects I can post here, because my knowledge about carnatic music can be summarized on a pinhead (still, there will be enough space left). If you don't believe - I didn't even realize that most of the names here are 'rAgA' names until I saw arasi's response above. :)