Login Issues --> Have you reset your password after Feb 10th

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
srkris
Site Admin

Login Issues --> Have you reset your password after Feb 10th

Post by srkris »

Dear Members,

The forum went through some major changes since February 10th. If you had an account before February 10th and are not able to login now, you may need to follow the process to reset your password.

If you have problems resetting your password, please email admin @ rasikas . org (remove spaces from the email address) with your username and desired password so that it can be reset manually by the administrator.

Thanks for your patience.

If you need to set your favourite password, rather than the one assigned to you by the admin, after logging in, go to http://www.rasikas.org/forums/ucp.php?i= ... eg_details

PUNARVASU

Re: Login Issues --> Have you reset your password after Feb 10th

Post by PUNARVASU »

I had to get a new password from the admin.I would like to reset it.How do I do it?

vasanthakokilam

Re: Login Issues --> Have you reset your password after Feb 10th

Post by vasanthakokilam »

Punarvasu: At the top of the page, there is a link User Control Panel. Click on that and then Edit account settings. You will see the place to enter a new password.

sankarcs

Re: Login Issues --> Have you reset your password after Feb

Post by sankarcs »

Kindly reset the password for the user id "sankarcssn"
In this connection separate emails were also sent and waiting for your reset.

=sankarcs

PUNARVASU

Post by PUNARVASU »

I am able to log in now. Thank you admin. rasikas.org.

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

Welcome back Punarvasu!
Missing you for a long time...

arasi

Post by arasi »

Welcome back, Punarvasu!
How can a star hide for long :)
As CML says, we have missed you!
For Nick and others who may not know: punarvasu is a star, the birth star of Rama.
By the way, admin, thanks :)

PUNARVASU

Post by PUNARVASU »

Thanks CML and arasi. Nice to back as an active member . ;)

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

PUNARVASU wrote:I am able to log in now. Thank you admin. rasikas.org.
This problem of unable to login has driven quite a few from the forum . It would be nice if the admin (if he is reading this) sends a mail to all forumites detailing very clearly if you are facing problems for login after the migration to reset the password again detailing out steps on how to do it ) and for those who have no problems to ignore the mail.

We need to identify more punarvasu's and identify this , they may not see the post at all and when ever they get in the forum they may not see this at all. Welcome back punarvasu.

arasi

Post by arasi »

May punarvasu's 'punar vAsam' in the forum pave the way to usher in many others as well.
Incidentally, are there any other two generation members on the forum like punarvasu and her father veeyens? We know of brothers--Mannargudi Easwaran and Sam.
Ah, Aishwarya, the talented young violinist and her father!

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

I hope Punarvasu makes it a unique third generation!

Rajesh
I am with you! Have already requested srkris...

PUNARVASU

Post by PUNARVASU »

cmlover wrote:I hope Punarvasu makes it a unique third generation!

Rajesh
I am with you! Have already requested srkris...
My niece is there in the forum; but not active of late; probably that will make it a third generation. :)

arasi

Post by arasi »

Yes, I have met her too, Punarvasu.

PUNARVASU

Post by PUNARVASU »

arasi, my niece Jananee, along with her mother Malavi forms another daughter/parent duo. ;)

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

Previously, we used to send messages to forumites via rasikas . Is the facility still available? gobilalitha

srkris
Site Admin

Post by srkris »

Yes sir, you just have to click on the Image button that's there right next to the username to email that particular user.

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

Our heartfelt thanks to the administrators for restoring our dearest daily morning companion ,rasikas.org. . Let us proceed further with the same spirit, wishing all the member friends a very happy pongal, sankranti .gobilalitha

venu sundar

Post by venu sundar »

MAdurai Mani Iyer Centenary Monthly listening !The next listening session will be 26/03/2011 SATURDAY between 6.oo P.M to 8.00P.M With SNACKS at the same venue the residence of Sri EN Ranganathan
4/4 LAKSHIMI PURAM IST STREET
ROYAPETTAH
CHENNAI 6000 14
Near WOODLANDS AND SAVERA!
PLEASE ATTEND POSITIVELY AND ACK THIS INVITATION!Contact S.Venugopalan CElLL NO 9841313527 and ENR 900302787

venu sundar

Post by venu sundar »

At the out set I present myself as S.Venugopalan S/O CHITTI one of the closest associates of MMI.Sri VKV Sir during his last visit to Chennai has guided us to continue with the efforts of MMI 100 Celebrations to be held in OCTOBER 2012 and I am one of the MANY workers who is very much a die hard fans of MMI.I appeal through Rasikas.org to ALL the members to come together and let us pay our best tributes to the ONE AND ONLY MMI the od of Music.MMI as a Man was one of the examplary personalities and in his inner circle he is known as GANDHI for his noble qualities.Let us ALL MMI MADDYS Come as a well knit unit and make the MMI 100 a HUGE Success!Please respond to this mail sooner!

venu sundar

Post by venu sundar »

At the out set I present myself as S.Venugopalan S/O CHITTI one of the closest associates of MMI.Sri VKV Sir during his last visit to Chennai has guided us to continue with the efforts of MMI 100 Celebrations to be held in OCTOBER 2012 and I am one of the MANY workers who is very much a die hard fans of MMI.I appeal through Rasikas.org to ALL the members to come together and let us pay our best tributes to the ONE AND ONLY MMI the od of Music.MMI as a Man was one of the examplary personalities and in his inner circle he is known as GANDHI for his noble qualities.Let us ALL MMI MADDYS Come as a well knit unit and make the MMI 100 a HUGE Success!Please respond to this mail sooner!My Contact no is 98413 13527 and my address is No 7 A Prasanthi Apts TMM ST Vannanhturai Chennai 600041!MY email Id is esvee45@gmail.com
and esvee45@yahoo.co.in!Please ALL MMI Fanatics get into touch with ME and also attend the MONTHLY EVENT when in Chennai!MMI Salute!