Request for Meesu Krishna Iyer's Kriti Lyrics notations

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
jpchar

Request for Meesu Krishna Iyer's Kriti Lyrics notations

Post by jpchar »

Could some one put up the the Lyrics and Notations (where possible) for the various kritis of Meesu Krishna Iyer?
Thank you

Lakshman

Request for Meesu Krishna Iyer's Kriti Lyrics and notations

Post by Lakshman »

Meesu Krishna Iyer's lyrics are hard to come by and the notations are impossible to find. If you specify which lyrics you are looking for we will try to provide it.

smala

Re: Request for Meesu Krishna Iyer's Kriti Lyrics notations

Post by smala »

Some discussion on this composer/artist is already on rasikas, wrt :

1) Bhramanandame - Reetigaula
2) Karunarasa jaladhe - Abhogi
3) Dayapayonidhe - Jaganmohini
4) Parama pavana - Ranjani

http://rasikas.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2611 ... ns-p2.html

classicallover

Post by classicallover »

Well,

I do possess quite a few compositions with notations. But it is too laborious & not viable to type them here hence impractical & unfair to ask. Anybody asking for lyrics should provide an email Id and give sufficient time also. Patience fetches sweeter fruits.

jpchar

Post by jpchar »

Dear Classicalover,

Thank you for the suggestion. I am interested in Meesu Krishna Iyer's Kritis (Lyrics and Notation where available), excluding the S.no.s 2 to 4 referred in your earlier posting (#3) . My email ID is: jp_char@hotmail.com. Kindly mail them at your convenience. thanking you once again.
Dr J.P. Char

jpchar

Post by jpchar »

Dear Classical Lover,

May I renew my request for Kritis with notations of Meesu Krishna Iyer please? I do appreciate that it would be time-consuming to put them all in one go either on the Site or through e-mail. So, i request you to send one at a time, at a convenient pace, to my e-mail ID: jp_char@hotmail.com

Thanking you once again,

Dr J.P. Char

Karthikeyahs

Post by Karthikeyahs »

Dear classicallover,

I am interested in the compositions of Meesu Krishna Iyer. Can you please send the kritis along with Notations (where available) to my email id : karthikeyahs@gmail.com.

Thank you.