sargam notations for Sri Annamacharya's kruthi"Bhavayami Gopala Balam" inthe raga yamuna kalyan

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
shanthapurushotham

sargam notations for Sri Annamacharya's kruthi"Bhavayami Gopala Balam" inthe raga yamuna kalyan

Post by shanthapurushotham »

Dear Sir
please send me notations forSri Annamacharya'skruthi "Bhavayami Gopala Balam mana sevitham" in raga yamuna kalyan

Lakshman

Re: sargam notations for Sri Annamacharya's kruthi"Bhavayami Gopala Balam" inthe raga yamuna kalyan

Post by Lakshman »

Please check your email.

samhitak

Re: sargam notations for Sri Annamacharya's kruthi"Bhavayami Gopala Balam" inthe raga yamuna kalyan

Post by samhitak »

Dear sir,
Could you please share the notation to Bhavayami Gopala Balam with me as well?
Thank you in advance!

mysriga9

Post by mysriga9 »

Dear Sir

Can I have the notations for Bhavayami Gopala Balam please

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Gayathri

ksivapra

Post by ksivapra »

Can you please send it to me as well?

amrutha123

Post by amrutha123 »

kindly send me too the notations for bhavayami.thank you.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Please check your mailbox.

hrhk

Post by hrhk »

Dear Sir, can you please send me notations for Bhavayami Gopala Balam? Thanks and Regards..

hrhk

Post by hrhk »

Thank you sir.. got it !!

seeker

Post by seeker »

Hello Sir,

Kindly send me the notation as well. Thank you.

bullipapa

Post by bullipapa »

Hello Sir, can you please send me the link too for "Bhavayami Gopala Balam - notation"

arasi_k

Post by arasi_k »

Could you please share the notations with me as well Sir @ tamilarasikrishnasamy@gmail.com.

Thank you very much!

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Please look in your mail box.

Mrinalini

Post by Mrinalini »

Dear Sir,
Kindly send me notation for Bhavayami Gopalabalam in Yamuna Kalyani.
Mail Id: mrinalini1894@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Subramniam

Post by Subramniam »

Dear sir,
Humble request for the notations of the composition sir

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Please look in your m,ailbox.

bhanu_gv

Post by bhanu_gv »

Can you send me notations for bhavayami goplalabalam in eng
Ty

Vaidarbhi

Post by Vaidarbhi »

Can you please send me the notations for Bhavayami Gopalabalam?
Thank you
ravijay09@gmail.com

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

nakshatris

Post by nakshatris »

Dear sir,

Could you please send me notations for the Annamacharya Kriti - Bhavayami Gopalabaalam

rahesh9904

Post by rahesh9904 »

Sir,
Could you please send me the notations for bhavayami gopala balam?

Thanks
Rahesh9904

vikri322

Post by vikri322 »

Dear sir,

Could you please send me notations for the Annamacharya Kriti - Bhavayami Gopalabaalam
Thank you sir for your service,
Krithikaa
krithikaavijay@gmail.com

Raju N

Post by Raju N »

Dear Rasika admin,

Thank you Rasika for your service,
Raju
rajun1991@gmail.com

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

archana501

Post by archana501 »

Dear lakshman Sir

Please send notation of bhavayami gopalabalam in english
Regards
Archana