translation for Ikanaina Na Moravina Radha - Pushpalathika - - Thirupathi Narayanaswamy

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
RSR

translation for Ikanaina Na Moravina Radha - Pushpalathika - - Thirupathi Narayanaswamy

Post by RSR »

aaabbb-> Madam, May I have a rough translation of Ikanaina Na Moravinaradha - Pushpalathika - Adi - Thirupathi Narayanaswamy...? It is said to be a favourite song of Smt.MS.
REF: @1418 M.S,SUBBULAKSHMI thread
Smt.MS...Music academy concert-1968 ( source sangeethapriya..link provided by arunsri)
Fourth song in the list of 14 in all.
04 Ikanaina Na Moravina Radha -
ragam: Pushpalathika -
Talam- Adi -
Composer .. Thirupathi Narayanaswamy
https://youtu.be/DE6ElweJMz4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp ... 740462.ece

Lakshman

Re: translation for Ikanaina Na Moravina Radha - Pushpalathika - - Thirupathi Narayanaswamy

Post by Lakshman »

Meaning:
P: Can you at least listen to my plea now? Oh Rama! Its about time you come to my rescue
A: Oh Impeccable!!! You are the one who can protect me, please don’t let me down..
C: You are an epitome of kindness and have been worshipped by Prahlada. You reside in Tirupati as Lord Venkatesha...

RSR

Re: translation for Ikanaina Na Moravina Radha - Pushpalathika - - Thirupathi Narayanaswamy

Post by RSR »

Lakshman wrote: 25 Apr 2018, 01:18 Meaning:
P: Can you at least listen to my plea now? Oh Rama! Its about time you come to my rescue
A: Oh Impeccable!!! You are the one who can protect me, please don’t let me down..
C: You are an epitome of kindness and have been worshipped by Prahlada. You reside in Tirupati as Lord Venkatesha...
Lakshman_ji, Thank you very much.