Lyrics and Notation request for Paramacharyam-- Keeravani - Misra Jampai - Chidambaram Swarnavenkatesa Deekshitar Kriti

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
nanduuu24

Lyrics and Notation request for Paramacharyam-- Keeravani - Misra Jampai - Chidambaram Swarnavenkatesa Deekshitar Kriti

Post by nanduuu24 »

Hello everyone,
I am new to this forum and have a lyric/notation request. I have been trying to find this information for this krithi for the longest time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I6WYGKwSYg

Paramacharyam
Ragam: Keeravani
Tala: Misra Jampai
Composer: Chidambaram Swarnavenkatesa Deekshitar

If anyone has any information relating to this, I would be incredibly grateful. :)

nanduuu24

Re: Lyrics and Notation request for Paramacharyam-- Keeravani - Misra Jampai - Chidambaram Swarnavenkatesa Deekshitar Kr

Post by nanduuu24 »

Hello Lakshman-ji,

I received your email. Thank you so much for sending the information so quickly!
I unfortunately do not read Devanagari or Tamil, so I will need to get this translated. I should be able to find a relative who can do so for me. Thanks again for this! :)