Request only one song per post NOT IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
Lakshman

Request only one song per post NOT IN THIS THREAD PLEASE

Post by Lakshman »

Please request only one song request per posting. It would also save time if you state that you need it in English. Otherwise only Tamil notations will be sent (If I have them). Thanks.

ketakits

Post by ketakits »

Requesting for word to word meaning of Tyagaraja kriti-Sarasa sama dama -in kapi narayani raga and adi taala.

arasi

Post by arasi »

'Lyrics for 'such and such a song, please' is the best way to ask for a song--add composer's name and rAgA when you know them.
Always start the thread in the Sahitya Section.
One person's request might help a dozen others. If the name of the song is not in a request, others who are looking for the same song do no benefit. What's more, requests get repetitious and it is a waste of time for those who help with the lyrics.
Yes, as Lakshman says, one song at a time too, so that the second song or the third one do not get hidden!
Thanks!

ranjani33

Post by ranjani33 »

Please help me with the lyrics for Sri Lalgudi Sir's rAgavardhini varnam - thavarizahaippadhu en iyalbandrO

Thanks in advance
ranjani

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

ketakits, ranjani33: Please open up new threads for your requests in this Sahiya sub-forum with self explanatory subject lines.

prasadvrg

Post by prasadvrg »

Namasthe Lakshman Garu

I have looked for the notation for the Krithi:
Mayateeta Swaroopini in Mayamalavagowla.

I could find only he Sahityam in Karnatik.com, but there are no Swara notaions. Is it possible to get a notation with the Swaras and the Sahityam.

thanks and regards,
Prasad

vasanthakokilam

prasad: This is not a thread for posting requests for lyrics. Please open another thread and post your request there. Thanks.

Hamsanandi

Post by Hamsanandi »

Please give me the Sahithya of the Varna in Arabhi "Anname" which is in Tamil.

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

Hamsanandi,

Please post your request in a new topic - and not in this 'sticky'.

sowri

Post by sowri »

can someone provide me with the lyrics for the song "Idhu Thano Thillai Stalam" composed by Gopalakrishnan Bharathi in raga Behag?
Last edited by sowri on 15 Oct 2008, 13:20, edited 1 time in total.

sowri

Post by sowri »

Please provide lyrics for Vennilakkanni in raga Mand set to Adi talam composition by Ramalinga Swamigal. It is one of the songs included in Nithyasree's Classic 2000 cd collection.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

arunakalyan:
Please repost your requests as new topics in Sahitya & Identification Requests thread.

suman pai

Post by suman pai »

pls help me with lyrics of lambodaramavalambe (kamboji)of mysore vasudevacharya

vasanthakokilam

Suman pai: Please repost your request as a new topic in Sahitya & Identification Requests sub-forum

Ayalur S. Venugopal

Post by Ayalur S. Venugopal »

Recently I heard the song Ithu thano thillai sthalam in behag sung by RK Srikantan.from You tube recording. If Sri Srikantan has sung this song have you recorded and if so I wanted hear. If any others have sung this song you may arrange to put it for me.

carnaticdasan

Post by carnaticdasan »

Coolkarniji

Pl arrange to post the song MURUGA MURUGA of Sri Spencer Venugopal sung by Sri DKJ in ragam Nayaki if available.

Bharathipriya

Re: Request only one song per post NOT IN THIS THERAD-Read

Post by Bharathipriya »

Can somone please give me the meaning and lyrics for GNB's Paraamukha melanamma, ragam Kanada. Thanks

Bharathipriya

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Requests for meanings and lyrics posted in this thread WILL NOT be answered here. Please post them, in sahitya and Identification requests thread please, as a separate topic. Thanks.

mahakavi

Post by mahakavi »

I suggest we delete this thread. It only gives duplicate work for the mods.

vasanthakokilam

I am locking this thread.