Sanjay Subramanyan-Brahma Gana Sabha- 14-12-17

Review the latest concerts you have listened to.
grsastrigal

Sanjay Subramanyan-Brahma Gana Sabha- 14-12-17

Post by grsastrigal »

Sanjay Subramanyan
S.Varadarajan
Poongulam Subramaniam
K.V.Gopalakrishnan-Ganjira
Brahma Gana Sabha- 14-12-17

SS presented another “magnum opus” concert yesterday at Brahma Gana sabhA.

SS, whether you like him or not, is a sheer joy. Time and again, I use this word “energy” he brings in the concert is amazing.

He rendered a raga called “sushAmA” in between RTP, most of them do not get the aarohanam and avarohanam. There was a 15 seconds claps after he completed that raagam. I don’t know why ? But that was Sanjay !!!

His rapport with rasikAs is awesome. I could find only 4 vidwAns who had/has this instant rapport.

-Madurai Somu (My father used to tell stories how Somu mesmerised the rasikas. (magudi and Snake rapport). Even now, when I talk about Somu, his eyes goes to trans…..

-Madurai Mani Iyer- We all know rickshawallah story. Still he is the only artist who has the fan club and still his rasikas get carried away by his magic

-Maharajapuram santhanam- I am lucky I could listen live his music.

-And presently living Sangeetha kalAnidhi SS

When SS is performing, rasikas need to have some basic fundAs to remember and follow:

• Better book the tickets in advance (if online booking is there, do it first). If you did not book the ticket, please do not come to the hall 30 minutes before the concert begins (assuming to get even dais). Yesterday, I could see even foreigners, normally plan properly, for the concerts, could not get tickets and were loitering at the entrance at 6 PM.

• Do not think of leaving the hall in between, as Sanjay is like magnet and he will pull all your energy and keep it with him and release only after pavamAna.

Let me tell you what happened last week.

Just take you back to Narada gana sabha- Sanjay was performing, under the banner of Kartik Fine arts. and the tickets were sold out in the morning itself. Sanjay’s concert preceded by Sikkil Gurucharan’s. The sabha issues one ticket for both the concerts. It is a known fact, one could easily get ticket for SGC that to in a big hall like NGS. On that day, even SGC rasika, coming at 3 pm could not get the ticket. Sanjay rasikas came at 6 pm, (for his concert at 6.45) leaving half the seats empty.

Katthadi Ramamurthy (a famous drama artist stays in my flat) attended the concert. He summed the NGS concert in one line, the full house standing ovation was like thunder, which lasted almost five minutes, that deserved to be taken in Guinness.
(Any one attended that NGS concert could write more about the list of songs.)

Sanjay is like Enthiran 2.0 of Carnatic music. Amazing memory power, (not referring any book) throughout the concert of 3 hours and 30 minutes. Secondly, as we know, “no water”.

For a concert of 2.30 hours, he sings for almost 3 hours. In BGS, the concert is for 3 hours. Needless to say, he took us for an enthralling 3 hours and 30 minutes

When Varadharajan is playing, it is a perfect match. Lot has been written about Sanjay-varadoo combo. His aha, besh (in his inaudible voice), while sanjay is singing or during Tani, reminded me Sri.M.Chandrasekharan. It (bale ! besh !) crossed 50 times and I stopped counting (sitting in the first row)

1. EvarEmi bOdhana-Sahana- Varnam-PSI
2. jaya jayA jaya jAnaki-nAttai-Dasar (S)
3. atAnA- ragam-followed by BruhaspatE, tArApatE (Deekshitar)
4. PantuvarAli-Ragam-followed by vAdEra Nee- Thyagarajar
Neraval in “sItApati ani pEru galigina – vAdErA deivamu”
(Outstanding rendition of neraval)
5. HIndolam raagam followed by “mAA ramaNam’-PS
6. Shankarabharanam-manasu svAdheenamaina-Thyagarajar
(N) A janmamu durviSaya rahituniki…
7. Tani
8. vElayyA dayavillayA-sAveri- koteeswara iyer
9. RTP- kApi- Pallavi line- ஆரறிவார், உன் மகிமை, முருகையா. அடிமை நானே அறிவேன்”
In between, he shifted to “நீங்களே அறிவீர்” sort of a replacement pallavi (part) line,
in Tanam, he shifted to Darbaar, kAnada and in pallavi, he shifted to Kannada, sushAma (like neelamani), darbaari kaanada

10. karunA nidhAna-Charukesi- ST

11. poothavalE-hamsaanandi, AAthhaalai engaL (bhaageshree) – Abhirami andhaadhi verses followed by
Vandarulvai sundari mani- Pattabhiraamiah
12. pavamAna.

BruhaspathE – I have not heard this for long time, from any artist except from age old MMI CD. Much refreshing

This is how Sanjay knows the pulse of his rasikas. For bruhaspathe, with lengthy saraNam, and a bit complicated Sanskrit, he closed the kriti without any swaram, wherein in Pantuvaraali, he took the word vAde rA and presented a subtle and captivating neraval. Even his swaram in Nattai was short and well-crafted pudIs.

As usual, he had Somu, Chembanarkoil Nadaswaram and MMI...With Sanjay, everything is happening...

I think Poongulam is accompanying SS first time or for few times. He was awe-stuck while watching sanjay performing.. When SS is performing even Tani was lifted to the next level of listening. Poongulam, an otherwise an excellant player ( I think he played more for female artists) played brilliant tani along with KVG and - credited with many balEs from SS and SV and at the end rasikas reciprocated with hugeclaps.

I actually planned to attend Ramakrishnan Murthy at Thyaga brahma Gana sabha. When I get the opportunity to attend, before my mind decided, my legs took a u turn to BGS !!!
After all, Iam also one of his rasikas to get mesmerized…..

rajeshnat

Re: Sanjay Subramanyan-Brahma Gana Sabha- 14-12-17

Post by rajeshnat »

grsastrigal wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 14:16 For a concert of 2.30 hours, he sings for almost 3 hours. In BGS, the concert is for 3 hours. Needless to say, he took us for an enthralling 3 hours and 30 minutes

in pallavi, he shifted to Kannada, sushAma (like neelamani), darbaari kaanada
For most musicians the concert ends at the dot , it is either mostly a case of sabha patrons not giving that extra time or artist feeling this will do . Extra 30 minutes makes a huge difference as there is space for a wholesome concert. Sanjay usually gets or takes that extra time. Looking forward to hear sushAma ragam.

Thank you GRS for your review. Lovely song list and BGS is a lovely sabha and petachi is a lovely auditorium.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

Your review is itself riveting.

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

grsastrigal wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 14:16 6. Shankarabharanam-manasu svAdheenamaina-Thyagarajar
7. Tani
Grs,
Was it a R N S Main Or Only R and N . Did you forget to mention swaras for shankarabharanam.?

gajaa

Post by gajaa »

rajeshnat wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 15:57
grsastrigal wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 14:16 6. Shankarabharanam-manasu svAdheenamaina-Thyagarajar
7. Tani
Grs,
Was it a R N S Main Or Only R and N . Did you forget to mention swaras for shankarabharanam.?
RajeshNat - Yes, it was indeed a RNS Main only. It was a splendid concert. Bombastic & Fantastic in all ways. I was sitting completely fascinated by the awesomeness. As I sat there, the movie buff & Maniratnam fan in me went thinking - When you start watching a Maniratnam movie on a FDFS, you expect every scene to unravel with a distinct signature freshness. Even a simple mother-son dialogue seems so fresh when it's written by Sujatha & directed by Maniratnam. (at least the Maniratnam of 10 years back) - That's what I felt with every aspect of the concert.

How can a Ma ramanan sound so different when Sanjay sings it? There's a certain verve, those stilted (tuk tuk for some) but mischievous pidis that add so much more to the overall presentation. Just like in a well-staged movie, you're more than willing to excuse a few flaws here & there coz it's really worth it!

When he starts out a tanam, you already know how it's going to sound. How he would start, how he ends, but still, he manages to literally glue you to your seat each second. I have to specifically mention that Sanjay left almost nil interval between the applause towards the end of one song & the start of the next. So so so so ******* impressive!!!!!!!

Apologies for the movie analogy. It's a very personal connect ;)

Rasika_first

Post by Rasika_first »

grsastrigal wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 14:16 Sanjay Subramanyan
S.Varadarajan
Poongulam Subramaniam
K.V.Gopalakrishnan-Ganjira
Brahma Gana Sabha- 14-12-17

SS presented another “magnum opus” concert yesterday at Brahma Gana sabhA.

SS, whether you like him or not, is a sheer joy. Time and again, I use this word “energy” he brings in the concert is amazing.

He rendered a raga called “sushAmA” in between RTP, most of them do not get the aarohanam and avarohanam. There was a 15 seconds claps after he completed that raagam. I don’t know why ? But that was Sanjay !!!

His rapport with rasikAs is awesome. I could find only 4 vidwAns who had/has this instant rapport.

-Madurai Somu (My father used to tell stories how Somu mesmerised the rasikas. (magudi and Snake rapport). Even now, when I talk about Somu, his eyes goes to trans…..

-Madurai Mani Iyer- We all know rickshawallah story. Still he is the only artist who has the fan club and still his rasikas get carried away by his magic

-Maharajapuram santhanam- I am lucky I could listen live his music.

-And presently living Sangeetha kalAnidhi SS

When SS is performing, rasikas need to have some basic fundAs to remember and follow:

• Better book the tickets in advance (if online booking is there, do it first). If you did not book the ticket, please do not come to the hall 30 minutes before the concert begins (assuming to get even dais). Yesterday, I could see even foreigners, normally plan properly, for the concerts, could not get tickets and were loitering at the entrance at 6 PM.

• Do not think of leaving the hall in between, as Sanjay is like magnet and he will pull all your energy and keep it with him and release only after pavamAna.

Let me tell you what happened last week.

Just take you back to Narada gana sabha- Sanjay was performing, under the banner of Kartik Fine arts. and the tickets were sold out in the morning itself. Sanjay’s concert preceded by Sikkil Gurucharan’s. The sabha issues one ticket for both the concerts. It is a known fact, one could easily get ticket for SGC that to in a big hall like NGS. On that day, even SGC rasika, coming at 3 pm could not get the ticket. Sanjay rasikas came at 6 pm, (for his concert at 6.45) leaving half the seats empty.

Katthadi Ramamurthy (a famous drama artist stays in my flat) attended the concert. He summed the NGS concert in one line, the full house standing ovation was like thunder, which lasted almost five minutes, that deserved to be taken in Guinness.
(Any one attended that NGS concert could write more about the list of songs.)

Sanjay is like Enthiran 2.0 of Carnatic music. Amazing memory power, (not referring any book) throughout the concert of 3 hours and 30 minutes. Secondly, as we know, “no water”.

For a concert of 2.30 hours, he sings for almost 3 hours. In BGS, the concert is for 3 hours. Needless to say, he took us for an enthralling 3 hours and 30 minutes

When Varadharajan is playing, it is a perfect match. Lot has been written about Sanjay-varadoo combo. His aha, besh (in his inaudible voice), while sanjay is singing or during Tani, reminded me Sri.M.Chandrasekharan. It (bale ! besh !) crossed 50 times and I stopped counting (sitting in the first row)

2. jaya jayA jaya jAnaki-nAttai-Dasar (S)
3. atAnA- ragam-followed by BruhaspatE, tArApatE (Deekshitar)
5. HIndolam raagam followed by “mAA ramaNam’-PS
6. Shankarabharanam-manasu svAdheenamaina-Thyagarajar
7. Tani
8. vElayyA dayavillayA-sAveri- koteeswara iyer
In between, he shifted to “நீங்களே அறிவீர்” sort of a replacement pallavi (part) line,
in Tanam, he shifted to Darbaar, kAnada and in pallavi, he shifted to Kannada, sushAma (like neelamani), darbaari kaanada

10. karunA nidhAna-Charukesi- ST

11. poothavalE-hamsaanandi, AAthhaalai engaL (bhaageshree) – Abhirami andhaadhi verses followed by
Vandarulvai sundari mani- Pattabhiraamiah
12. pavamAna.

BruhaspathE – I have not heard this for long time, from any artist except from age old MMI CD. Much refreshing

This is how Sanjay knows the pulse of his rasikas. For bruhaspathe, with lengthy saraNam, and a bit complicated Sanskrit, he closed the kriti without any swaram, wherein in Pantuvaraali, he took the word vAde rA and presented a subtle and captivating neraval. Even his swaram in Nattai was short and well-crafted pudIs.

As usual, he had Somu, Chembanarkoil Nadaswaram and MMI...With Sanjay, everything is happening...

I think Poongulam is accompanying SS first time or for few times. He was awe-stuck while watching sanjay performing.. When SS is performing even Tani was lifted to the next level of listening. Poongulam, an otherwise an excellant player ( I think he played more for female artists) played brilliant tani along with KVG and - credited with many balEs from SS and SV and at the end rasikas reciprocated with hugeclaps.

I actually planned to attend Ramakrishnan Murthy at Thyaga brahma Gana sabha. When I get the opportunity to attend, before my mind decided, my legs took a u turn to BGS !!!
After all, Iam also one of his rasikas to get mesmerized…..
Thanks for the review grssastrigal sir. An awesome analogy of comparing Sanjay to yesteryear musicians who could gauge the pulse of the audience. Again a fantabulous concert by Sanjay. Hopping sabhas, don’t get much time to log in late at night. And then in the morning, the cycle continues 😃.

Coming to the concert, that kapi RTP was simply brilliant. It is such concerts that will remain in the minds of rasikas. I think Sanjay’s concert planning is among the best. There would never be a dull moment 😃. As the grand old MA inaugurates today, looking forward to next fifteen days of lec dems, concerts etc.

arasi

Post by arasi »

grsastrigal,
In this season of goodwill, also of music, your review as usual is refreshing :) You share your musical experience with us spontaneously No akku vERu, ANi vERu dismantling (acute analysis).
bruhaspathE, you say. A miss :( Haven't heard thalaivar sing a panthuvarALi in a while :( vADErA daivamu at that :( Then, mAramaNan, a favorite there...:(
Yet, :) terribly late as I was (being at another venue), and further delayed by some road work and the Sai Baba Temple traffic, I did arrive in the middle of the AlApanA of SankarAbharaNam! What a manasu svAdInamaina it was! Pristine, with all sangathis sparkling, gAmbhIryam its shade, the message of TyAgayyA unfolding in every line.The main was only an anchoring 'listen to me' prelude to the grand RTP of kApi and company. I am getting to know sushAmA! durbAri and others, though brief, hooked us in.
Varadu was Varadu. Gopalakrishnan excelled. Pungulam was good, but I missed Venkatesh...

arasi

Post by arasi »

Ah! And the mini side show of the super fast sea creature diving below the rim of the stage to take pictures! A veritable modern ballet it was...:)
It was that young CM bitten far-eastern rasikA we see at concerts...

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

grsastrigal wrote: 15 Dec 2017, 14:16 SS presented another “magnum opus” concert yesterday at Brahma Gana sabhA.
Best concert of my life!

Got the chance to listen to all 210 minutes of it sitting on the stage with 100 other people, around 4 O clock from the center. Had a hard time standing up for the ovation at the end. But I think this is the best place to watch a Sanjay concert.

The love flowing in the auditorium (and outside after the end of the concert) was amazing. "Madrasis" are known as a catty uptight bunch, but pretty much all barriers were broken at the end of the concert.
Appeared to be S R1 M P D1 S (just like malahari) and R1 was replaced with R2 in the avarohanam,
IIRC, the 15 second clap was there for all the ragas in the tanam/ragamalika section.
I have not heard any of the others you mentioned live. Sitting in the stage felt like being as part of the performing team. He would look at me (I am sure everyone in my part of the stage felt the same way) every so often as if to ask how I liked that sangati or swara or sanchara and we couldn't get enough.
Varnam was in ata talam. A slow meandering start to a concert that would burst out to free space by the end.
3. BruhaspatE, tArApatE (Deekshitar)
Heard it last thursday also :) Magic of the season!
I assume "Seethapathi" was the gentleman sitting next to you :D
This Kapi was fantastic. Had generous portions of Cappucino (straight notes - westen tinge)
and Varadu captured this in extended fashion. Have not heard this interpretation of Kapi.
In one portion he played the same notes first without the gamakam and then with, and it
was as if the music was given the Carnatic transfusion and came to life.

Pallavi was in Tisra Ata talam.

There was also Brindavana Saranga in the Tanam. Somu showed up on stage for darbaari kaanada.

I think Poongulam is accompanying SS first time or for few times.
Poongulam and KVG were amazing. I would definitely like to hear Poongulam accompany Sanjay more often.
Last edited by sureshvv on 16 Dec 2017, 10:08, edited 1 time in total.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

Fantastic bhashyam on bhashyam.
You seem to suggest by the inverted picture that 'thalaikeezhaa ninraalum kidakkumo ithu pola kaccheri?'

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

Will correct and post. Unlike Sanjay concert, it is hard to predict how it will show up :)

arasi

Post by arasi »

Suresh,
A saukyamAna (sound) and finely responsive commentary (the opposite of a cold akku vERu, ANi vERu kind) on the concert. Wish we had met...

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

They say that the entropy of the Universe is ever increasing. But for that Shankarabharanam alap, it was as if all the sounds in the Universe (musical and non, tup-tup included) were being shepherded and willed into the Shankarabharanam capsule - like toothpaste being pushed back into the tube.

@arasi.. We sure will. And the coffee will be on me :D

grsastrigal

Post by grsastrigal »

After the concert, I could meet Sanjay for a few seconds. He came out, as if walking from the merinA beach. Full smile. I was astonished how this person is having this smile, after a full throat concert. I asked him about sushAma as it was like neelamani (famous enna kavi paadinAlum). He said, yes it is close to neelamani. Sureshvv can correct me, how far sushaama is from neelamani ?

seethapathi. I liked it. You have not noticed one lakshmipathi sitting to my right side. She referred the guide for each and every song. The height is, he checked mAA ramanan in the book and asked me, whether it is correct (in the book). My goodness !!!. Sitting in the first row and checking the guide for mA ramaNan... Pallavi line also she checked. I really choked..

Writer (late) Sujata says- you don't need to think hard to write a story. YOu observe people around you. You get lot of interesting stories....!!

Karunaa nidhaana- it was heard from sanjay many times. A beautiful Hindi film (I forgot) and also Tamil film song- "en vEdhanayil un kaNNirandum" (Film yaar nee). Hindi film is adapted from tamil film, I think. Arasi may appreciate this. It was dittoo swaram.

Next time BGS needs to think of having Sanjay's concert in Petachi Auditorium. Very small one, compared to Sanjay's standard.. !!!!

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

grsastrigal wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 10:39 After the concert, I could meet Sanjay for a few seconds. He came out, as if walking from the merinA beach. Full smile.
Sastrigaley! You are leading a charmed life. Must have done lot of punyam in this (and previous) births.
Sureshvv can correct me, how far sushaama is from neelamani ?
Not an expert but checking against https://sujamusic.wordpress.com/neelamani/ they do seem to have common notes and will sound similar (like Madhuvanthi and Sumanesaranjani).
The height is, he checked mAA ramanan in the book and asked me, whether it is correct (in the book). My goodness !!!. Sitting in the first row and checking the guide for mA ramaNan... Pallavi line also she checked.
ROFL :lol: :lol:
Next time BGS needs to think of having Sanjay's concert in Petachi Auditorium. Very small one, compared to Sanjay's standard.. !!!!
Please No.. Quite intimate and seems to bring out his very best.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

grsastrigal wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 10:39 Karunaa nidhaana- it was heard from sanjay many times. A beautiful Hindi film (I forgot) and also Tamil film song- "en vEdhanayil un kaNNirandum" (Film yaar nee). Hindi film is adapted from tamil film, I think. Arasi may appreciate this. It was dittoo swaram.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyLNSzPWlnk

Seems rather plain when compared to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coSEUwsmiQ4

Narayanan NB

Post by Narayanan NB »

Taking the movie analogy forward, Sanjay is indeed the Rajnikanth of CM . And probably TMK is the Kamal Hassan :D

arasi

Post by arasi »

Sureshvv,
Will do! A propos, the Gobilalitha memorial concerts, so lovingly arranged by kamalamba (son Mohan) and family brings a fair number of members together this year, I hope.
Nick,
If not before, hope to see you and Sushi then. Not in Chennai now. Will come back for a week later...

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

arasi wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 12:01 Sureshvv,
Will do! A propos, the Gobilalitha memorial concerts, so lovingly arranged by kamalamba (son Mohan) and family brings a fair number of members together this year, I hope.
Will be there for AV. Only a handful of chances to hear her this season.

grsastrigal

Post by grsastrigal »

sureshvv. Iam not that fortunate to know Sanjay that much. Being in mylapore, I have some friends like Yessel and few of my relatives are very close to Sanjay. I only admire these artists and thank my stars. Rarely I meet them and say "Thank you" for their music. yesterday was an exception to this.

In Management, we do a peer review. In Chartered Accountant firms, other CA firm Auditor is asked to look into the files of the former, in terms of maintenance, accuracy and findings etc., and give a opinion. This report is seriously looked by the Institute of CA to grade the CA firm.

I always think of doing a PR of SS. To compare, I have only one person, undoubtedly TM Krishna. There needs to be a peer. Like Sivaji-MGR, Kamal-Rajni etc.,

All of us know TMK, drawing crowds even for his morning 10AM free concerts. I still remember crowd standing in the queue upto the entrance for tikcets (free concert) for TM Krishna (at NGS). It would have been interesting discussion, had TMK continued to take this "Carnatic music" as a main profession. This is really a loss to all of us.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

Jan 1 (four hour nirvana concert in Rajeshnat parlance) and a much-looked-forward-to one also is in the same venue.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

grsastrigal wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 12:16

I always think of doing a PR of SS. To compare, I have only one person, undoubtedly TM Krishna. There needs to be a peer. Like Sivaji-MGR, Kamal-Rajni etc.,

No Sir. The 3 names you mentioned in your initial post are his real competition. May be you can add MDR also. Not for popularity in numbers but the way they took possession of the rasika during a concert.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

kvchellappa wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 12:20 Jan 1 (four hour nirvana concert in Rajeshnat parlance) and a much-looked-forward-to one also is in the same venue.
Vandhudungo Saar :D

arasi

Post by arasi »

Chellappa,
Yes, and a four hour one, we hope. As Suresh says, no other venue. Even the German Hall with lesser than ideal accoustics had that intimacy. The kalyana mand(t)apam has a sandaikkaDai (open air market) feel...
vanduDongO, echoed...

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

Thanks VVS. My heart is all but there. Trying to make it on 27th at MA, but am not sure.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

grsastrigal wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 12:16 Being in mylapore...
Love the way you just drop names :D

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

kvchellappa wrote: 16 Dec 2017, 12:20 Jan 1 (four hour nirvana concert in Rajeshnat parlance) and a much-looked-forward-to one also is in the same venue.
Yes. Even the two mamis who usually only grudgingly admire each other's sarees and accessories from a distance were hugging outside and promising to meet for the Jan 1 concert ;)

hnbhagavan

Post by hnbhagavan »

dear kvchellappa,
hope to see u in ma

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

VVS,
If Sanjay looked at you, it is quite likely that he recognised you. He has a phenomenal memory and remembers people. He is genuine when he says that he can continue his musical sojourn because of rasikas.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

Sanjay has the habit of turning to the right when taking his long breaths. I happened to be perfectly placed in the "breathing zone" :)

I am sure he looked at me too. I have interacted with him a couple of times. From what I can tell, he is extremely patient with his die-hard rasikas :)

I guess what I am trying to say is that what these artistes do requires the concentration of a magician juggling half a dozen daggers in the air. They might look at you, they might even smile but you are not really on their mind at that moment :D

arasi

Post by arasi »

Breathing zone, eh, a la dragon? LOL!
I could not place you or another dear forumite in that zone :( Was I zoned out? May be...

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

Pallavi line is by 'Mambazhakkavirayar' as clarified by Sanjay.
(Not Chennai-33 Mr Harimau).