Bombay Jayashri AT NGS 30th Dec 2017

Review the latest concerts you have listened to.
gajaa

Bombay Jayashri AT NGS 30th Dec 2017

Post by gajaa »

Apologies in advance for hijacking. Did any forumite attend this concert ? Any highlights that you can share? Was excited by the BJ-EK combo that happened only at this venue.

Vocalist

Re: Bombay Jayashri AT NGS 30th Dec 2017

Post by Vocalist »

No I didn't attend her concert at 4pm. I do know that all tickets were sold out by 3pm the day before (except a few 1200INR tickets which were sold on the morning).

I did attend the Bharatha Natyam dance concert by Dhivya Shivasundar at 1:45pm. After that concert, I found a whole queue of people waiting to enter the auditorium for Bombay Jayashri's concert. I went to the ticket counter to enquire about tickets for New Year's Eve concerts, but there were a queue of disgruntled looking people waiting there. Sabha staff said that those people were wanting tickets for Bombay Jayashri and did not believe tickets were sold out, so asked if I could return later or the next day because the disgruntled people would begin arguing if any tickets were sold (even though it is not related to the concert of their beloved Bombay Jayashree :? . Whatever. :roll: