bharadwaj's school of music

Music that is not orthodox Carnatic or Hindustani.
gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

my daughter swativenkatraman is a member of rasikas.org, a disciple of film music director Bharadwaj. yesterday there was a function to celeberate the first anniversary of bharadwaj school
of music at vani mahal and a cd named tamilnadu containing light music by bharadwaj was released...can.
details of the function and some songs presented there can be posted without being termed as promotional interest gobilalitha

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

I require the information from administrators gobilalitha

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

the heading should be bharadwaj's sc hool
of music

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

gobilalitha: Please go ahead.

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

Here is a report on the function held at vanimahal, chennai on the evening of 11th to celeberate the first anniversary of Bharadwaj school of music,from a report received by me from my daughter swati venkatraman, a forumite and a disciple of sri Bharadwaj.the programme statred with the arrival of esteemed guests, mellisai mannarMSV(chief guest),dr.IraianbuIAS,PBSreenivas,sri GSMANI,,SRIVidyasagar, ,anuradhasreeram, srinivas and other dignitaries..A cd titled tamilnadu of 7 songs composed by bharadwaj was released. the songs were sung by his talented disciples, led by Swati venkatraman. they were wellreceived and appreciated. GSMani was full of encouragement for light music.sri PBSwent on a journey of nostalgia,recollecting various anecdotes of his association with MSV and rendered impromptu several rare tunes.AnuradhaSreeram and Srinivas who rendered apple pen neethane also spoke very nicely.
bharadwaj,earlier, in his welcome address spoke eloquently,how it was his dream toimpart light music and how dear it wasto his heart to achieve it.Dr.UshaPrasad proposed a vote of thanks commending the cohtributors of the evening Gobilalitha

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

fhe snaps and some songs will be posted shortly...gobilalitha