- Sivaloka Nathanai - Mayamalavagowla - Rupakam - GKBharathi (10:57)
- Dinamani Vamsa - Harikambhoji - Adi - Tyagaraja (18:32)
- Vinatha Sutha vahana - Jayantasena - Deshadi - Tyagaraja (12:44)
- MAmava Meenakshi-Varali-MisraChapu-Dikshithar (35:58)
- Pranatharthi Hara - Shree+MElarAgamAlikA - Adi - MVSivan (14:51)
- ParAkEla Nannu - Kedaragowla - Adi - Syama Sastri (4:33)
- Sariyevvaramma - Bhairavi - Khanda Jhampa - Syama Sastri (47:51)
- SrngArAdhi navarasAngi - Dhavalanga - Khanda Eka - Dikshitar (6:24)
- RTP SAranga Varada mAmava - Surutti, SAranga, BrindavanaSaranga, SuddhaSaranga, Saranga Malhar - Khanda Triputa - RKSK (38:00)
- SAranga Varada mAmava SarvadA Saranam Iti Suratita (sAranga...)
- Hari Chitta Satya - Jonpuri - Adi - Purandara (4:34)
- Takur Tum SaranAyi (Bhajan) - Mand -Misra gathi- Sant GuruNanak's Shabad (6:34)
- ApAra Karuna - Sindhu Bhairavi - Adi - RKSK (preceded by Slokam - Kara Charana) (10:48)
- Nirguna NirAmaya - Yamunakalyani - KhandaChapu - Thayumanavar (6:14)
- Ramachandraaya Janaka (Mangalam) - Kurinji - Eka - BadrachalaRamadasa (1:52)
Another gem, I felt, was the Vidwan RKS's own Sanskrit composition on KapAleeswara of Mylapore - sung so soulfully by Amritha.
I will let the album speak (er, render) for itself on rest of the concert.
The lyrics for pieces [11, 12, 13] are embedded in the mp3 interface to view as they render (as also the RTP's Pallavi).
Personally - this one concert is for the ages (as also her 2012 concert in Bay Area)
The album be obtained from: