Smart city ideas - Carnatic hyper loop!

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
shankarank

Smart city ideas - Carnatic hyper loop!

Post by shankarank »

After reading about hyper loop : http://www.businesstoday.in/buzztop/buz ... 64207.html

I am getting some brain waves!

A carnatic hyperloop that takes off from Mylapore to Chengelpet back via Kanchipuram - back to Chennai ( I don't want to be the planner for rest of the route)

Each POD will have a live concert - not enough time to cover the Carnatic idiom - but good enough for an Akandam module!

What you all say??

As an extension, Junior artistes will be on a special sound proof suburban series and they can give 1-1/2 hour concert.

:lol:

Sachi_R

Re: Smart city ideas - Carnatic hyper loop!

Post by Sachi_R »

I prefer a large space ship like in those old BW movies with the MA auditorium as the Gondola. We are all seated, the balloon surface is covered with solar sensors and the TTK auditorium is blissfully cool and resonant with music.
Somebody wants to visit the famous canteen. He presses a lever and is dropped from his seat via a hyperchute into the lower deck canteen area. With all its noise, clutter etc.
Someone mentions the word Pappu. You mean Yuvraj? No I mean Pappu Vada

Then someone says, "Ayyo, I wanted to go to KGS (or NGS or PSS)". He is advised, go and jump.

Those other balloons are floating around in the sky.

Big stars have their own balloons. Their shape is big enough to sport a large grinning picture of their face.
Somebody says hope nobody will prick his balloon. He will go down with a thud.

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

Sachi, I asked for smart city ideas on the ground or under ground. Not above the ground. The very idea is to compete with air borne travel modes!

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

In time it will expand to cover all the heritage sites of composers/music , at least the new MA secretary-in-charge won't have to do them any more!

So he can take care of MA nicley.

Initially it will be only some what remotely connected to heritage - like Kanchipuram ( which has a kAmAkshi the iShta dEvata of SS) , walajahpet - where T's disciple lived and tiruttani, where MD started his career!

They sing the composer while heading to that site. Once completed, they forget about him and sing a Pallavi back to Chennai - the most creative manOdharmic musical heritage site.