Lalitha Kala Tarangini Dec. 2018: Tribute to Instrumentalists

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
Sachi_R

Lalitha Kala Tarangini Dec. 2018: Tribute to Instrumentalists

Post by Sachi_R »

Please click on the pic above and access the link to read/download a wonderful compilation of tributes and reminiscences covering great Instrumentalists in Carnatic music. This is hot off my Gmail Inbox folder!

SrinathK

Re: Lalitha Kala Tarangini Dec. 2018: Tribute to Instrumentalists

Post by SrinathK »

Wow @Rsachi, this is interesting stuff. Please share this link on the artiste pages of these musicians on the forum.

RSR

Post by RSR »

Sachi_R wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 09:27

Please click on the pic above and access the link to read/download a wonderful compilation of tributes and reminiscences covering great Instrumentalists in Carnatic music. This is hot off my Gmail Inbox folder!
=============================================
Sir, Very nice booklet. Downloaded. Excellent get up. Read the articles on Flute Mali. Thank you

RSR

Post by RSR »

Sachi_R wrote: 17 Jan 2019, 09:27

=============================================
Sir, Very nice booklet. Downloaded. Excellent get up. Read the articles on Flute Mali. Thank you

ajaysimha

Post by ajaysimha »

Thanks @Sachi_R sir,
nice reading.
great to see Vainika Vidwan RS Keshavamurthy on the list, who is my guru's(Vainika Vidwan RK Prakash) father.