Dear Members who love, like and want Samskritam ,
Namaste. We hope you would want to know Samskritam-related events of interest to you. Samskrita Bharati is a free non-governmental, non-profit, non-political voluntary service organisation which continues to endeavour teaching all to speak in Samskritam in time-tested new ways conveniently with service motto. During summer, many programmes are conducted with intense fervour to enable learning all over the country. Please contact our offices in Chennai, Bangalore and Trivandrum for programmes in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala respectively. The events which will take place in Andhra Pradesh are :
1) Our annual Shikshaka Prashikshana Varga (Train-the-Trainer Residential Camp) will take place at Saraswati Shishu Mandir, Saraswati Nagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad from May 10th to May 21st. This camp is meant for persons who can converse in Samskrit at least to some extent. 'Bhasha Vikasa' level is meant for improving comfort in using Samskrit language. 'Shikshaka Prashikshana' level is meant for imparting training for running 10-day Free Spoken Samskrit Camps. Those desirous to participate in this Camp are required to register by 01/05/2012. Prior registration is necessary. Please email to us for a detailed write-up and nomination form. Or visit our office at Badi Chowdi (2475 0333).
2) Our Vijayawada team is organizing a similar camp at Ongole from 16/05/2012 to 26/05/2012. They are planning to conduct several 5-day Entry-level camps prior to this. For details, one may contact our Vijayawada office at 0866-253 4345 or 98484 44906.
3) 10-day Free Spoken Samskrit Camps in Twin Cities are planned as below:
a) Aurora Degree College, Chikkadapally, Hyderabad from 17/04/2012 to 26/04/2012, with classes from 10am to 12noon. (Sorry for late notification. You can still contact me & join in.)
b) Saraswati Shishu Mandir, Saraswati Nagar, Saidabad, Hyderabad from 29/04/2012 to 03/05/2012 from 10am to 3pm.
c) Samskrita Bharati's Office, Badi Chowdi, Hyderabad, from 21/04/2012 to 30/04/2012 from 2pm to 4pm.
Some more Shibirs and 5-day Residential Camps for new persons are on the plan. Call our office at 2475 0333 for registering.
It may please be noted that no age restriction, no gender restriction, no restrictions w.r.t. region, religion, caste, etc. are envisaged. Anyone above the age of 10 can join the preparatory 10 day free classes.
April every year is the month we seek donations from Samskritam lovers. As you know Samskrita Bharati is a purely voluntary organization and runs with financial help from its supporters. We will be glad to speak to you about our plan for the year. Please let us know if you want to support us financially.
5) Hope you have known about 'Upanishad Ganga' programme on the National channel every Sunday from 10am to 10:30am. This programme by Chinmaya Mission is very interesting.
6) Pranams and venerations to Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji ! Listen to his talk in chaste Samskritam about Jagadguru Sri Sacchidananda Shivabhinava Nrisimha Bharati Mahaswamiji (1879-1912).
http://www.sringeri.net/2012/03/23/home ... Peetham%29
7) Shri Shripad Abhayankar uploads a lot of material for studying Samskritam online. His email-id is [email protected] Please contact him if you want to benefit from his work.
8) Shri Sampadanand Mishra of Aurobindo Ashram says:
Below is a link to one of my articles that appeared in the January issue of Life Positive...I am sure you all will like reading it...
http://www.lifepositive.com/Mind/Life/L ... l12012.asp#
9) He also writes:
The next Sanskrit workshop will take place in Pondicherry from 10th to 16th June 2012...for details please click on the link below...please forward this to others who may be interested...
All of you are encouraged to please learn Samskritam to speak so that you may enrich your wisdom and lead a better culturally and socially active life.
Languages used in Carnatic Music & Literature
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 374
- Joined: 21 Nov 2010, 00:05