Single Transliteration Scheme for all CM Languages - Part 2

Languages used in Carnatic Music & Literature
ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

arunk: Here is a new bug I found in the implementation of ai when it occurs in the middle (or end) of a word. Initial ai kAras look OK. AFAIK, this has happened in the latest update you did.

Take a look at the following testcase. All scripts except Tamizh have this bug:

-------------------------------------

a A i I u U R e E ai o O au aM aH
airAvata
bhAvaikya
vInai
--------------------------------------------
अ आ इ ई उ ऊ ऱ् ऎ ए ऐ ऒ ओ औ अं अः
ऐरावत
भावइक्य
वीनइ
అ ఆ ఇ ఈ ఉ ఊ ఱ్ ఎ ఏ ఐ ఒ ఓ ఔ అం అః
ఐరావత
భావఇక్య
వీనఇ
ಅ ಆ ಇ ಈ ಉ ಊ ಱ್ ಎ ಏ ಐ ಒ ಓ ಔ ಅಂ ಅಃ
ಐರಾವತ
ಭಾವಇಕ್ಯ
ವೀನಇ
---------------------------------------------
அ ஆ இ ஈ உ ஊ ற் எ ஏ ஐ ஒ ஓ ஔ அம் அ:
ஐராவத
பா4வைக்ய
வீனை
----------------------------------------------

-Ramakriya
Last edited by ramakriya on 10 Feb 2007, 02:33, edited 1 time in total.

drshrikaanth

Post by drshrikaanth »

And I think vowel R is also not showing up correctly here. Am I correct?

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

drshrikaanth wrote:And I think vowel R is also not showing up correctly here. Am I correct?
Good catch - but I forgot the . after R for vowel R; However, after I tried it found another problem. Any combinations with vowel R do not show up correctly in Kannada, telugu and samskR.ta, even though stand alone vowel looks OK :(

Here you go!

====================
र् ऱ् ऋ
म्ऋदु क्ऋष्ण अद्ऋष्ट

-------------------------------------
r R R.
mR.du kR.ShNa adR.ShTa
------------------------------------
ర్ ఱ్ ఋ
మ్ఋదు క్ఋష్ణ అద్ఋష్ట
----------------------------------------
ರ್ ಱ್ ಋ
ಮ್ಋದು ಕ್ಋಷ್ಣ ಅದ್ಋಷ್ಟ
---------------------------------------
ர் ற் ரு2
ம்ரு2து3 க்ரு2ஷ்ண அத்3ரு2ஷ்ட
=======================

-Ramakriya
Last edited by ramakriya on 10 Feb 2007, 02:56, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

i will see what is going on.

Thanks
Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

btw, i was thinking whether "R" when preceded by a consonant, and also succeded by consonant (or at end of word), ,should become "R." i.e. kRshNa <=> kR.shNa for convenience. That can eliminate the need (the ugly) "." in most cases? Or is that not an unambigious case?

Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

i think found the problem. A bug defnitely introduced last time around. I will upload an update now.

Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

please try it now (refresh browser cache if needed) and let me know. I think both problems (ai, R.) were the result of the same bug. It probably cause au also not to work - i.e. 2 letter vowel representation following consonants for non-tamil languages

Arun

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

arunk wrote:btw, i was thinking whether "R" when preceded by a consonant, and also succeded by consonant (or at end of word), ,should become "R." i.e. kRshNa <=> kR.shNa for convenience. That can eliminate the need (the ugly) "." in most cases? Or is that not an unambigious case?

Arun
I think that is quite true in practice. For words like R.Na, R.tu etc we can specify explicitelty.

But doesn't that pose a problem with tamizh which uses the R (shakaTa rEpha), because words like க்ரு2ஷ்ண will start showing up with ற் instead of ர் Isnt it?

-Ramakriya
Last edited by ramakriya on 10 Feb 2007, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

not sure - but in tamizh also R wont occur after a consonant AND also before one (or at end) - both conditions must be met for treating R and R.

You have saurAshTRam (vowel follows), kanRu (although we will specify as kanDRu), paRRu (vowel precedes, but again we will specify as paTRu), paRavai (vowel precedes and succeedes). I think R cannot be at end of word in tamizh

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 10 Feb 2007, 03:33, edited 1 time in total.

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

One more new bug - this time with anuswara implementation with Ta varga:
Shows up in Kannada and Telugu, and Samskr.ta
Second line in each set is with explicit anuswara specification, and that is OK.

ಕನ್ಡೆ ನಾ ಗೋವಿಂದನ
ಕಂಡೆ ನಾ ಗೋವಿಂದನ

कन्डॆ ना गोविन्दन
कण्डॆ ना गोविन्दन

kanDe nA gOvindana
kaMDe nA gOvindana

కన్డె నా గోవిందన
కండె నా గోవిందన

ಕನ್ಡೆ ನಾ ಗೋವಿಂದನ
ಕಂಡೆ ನಾ ಗೋವಿಂದನ

கன்டெ நா கோ<sup>3</sup>விந்தன
கண்டெ நா கோ<sup>3</sup>விந்தன

-Ramakriya
Last edited by ramakriya on 15 Feb 2007, 05:58, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

i thought it would have to be kaNDE for anuswara to use - since the nasal that is part of the pentat to which Da belongs is Na and not na (so NDa, NTa but nta, nda for anuswara to be used).

I guess not?

Arun

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

arunk wrote:i thought it would have to be kaNDE for anuswara to use - since the nasal that is part of the pentat to which Da belongs is Na and not na (so NDa, NTa but nta, nda for anuswara to be used).

I guess not?

Arun
If we allow words like ankusha, ungura incara, panjara instead of the explicit #n and ~n use anuswara in kannada and telugu scripts, then IMO, nTa, nDa as well should be allowed instead of the explicit N.

You can check with others what they feel about this.

-Ramakriya
Last edited by ramakriya on 15 Feb 2007, 07:26, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

the other form is alllowed for a few reasons:
1. There is no single letter representation possible for those nasal consonants. This is unlike for N.
2. nka, nta etc. combinations are common in use in informal use i.e. Sankara, tangam, angam, sangam, panca, pankaja, anjali etc. I dont think this is the case for T/D or atleast not with the same frequency of usage.
3 (weakest) substituting N for n is phonetically a lot more misleading than substituting n for #n/~n. It is perhaps because of reason #2 that this is so, i.e. we are used to seeing the english forms Sankara, sangam so much that when we see nga/nka/nca/nja we are able to associate what the "n" stands for.

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 15 Feb 2007, 07:34, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

i have a question regard the Harvard-kyoto convention as listed in the Cologne Sanskrit lexicon site (i want to provide a conversion from it in the editor):
Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon (from Monier-Williams' 'Sanskrit-English Dictionary')

The English description contains a translation, grammatical and any other information listed in the MW. You may search for all of it.

The transliteration is based on the Harvard-Kyoto (HK) convention as follows:

Code: Select all

a A i I u U R RR lR lRR e ai o au M H
   k kh g gh G c ch j jh J
   T Th D Dh N t th d dh n
   p ph b bh m y r l v z S s h
I notice that R and L consonants (the R in first row is the vowel) are not listed and am wondering why. La does occur in sanskrit krithis (sakaLE, kancadaLAyadAkshi)?

Is this because H-K is for older form of sanskrit maybe? Or is the above out-date representation of H-K?

Thanks
Arun

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

arunk wrote:I notice that R and L consonants (the R in first row is the vowel) are not listed and am wondering why. La does occur in sanskrit krithis (sakaLE, kancadaLAyadAkshi)?

Is this because H-K is for older form of sanskrit maybe? Or is the above out-date representation of H-K?

Thanks
Arun
I think the hard 'R' sound (as in tamizh) does not exist in samskR.ta; And 'L' is an import from southern languages. Classical samskR.ta does not have this consonent and uses l instead.

-Ramakriya

arunk

Post by arunk »

thanks.

Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

Does anyone object if I make the following changes to the scheme itself:

1. Change qualifier numbering for tamizh ca letter. Right now 1,2,3,4,5 stand for ca, cha, sa, ja, jha. The use for "sa" sound for 3, basically makes this inconsistent with all other consonants in the 5 pentats. So instead I want to use 5 for "sa". This means 1,2,3,4: ca, cha, ja, jha (consistent with ka/kha/ga/gha), and 5 for sa.
This can affect say rendition of e.g. a construct like "asam" when using qualifier scheme "No qualifiers for hard sound".
2. Make R <=> R. if it meets two conditions (a) follow a consonant (b) and precedes a consonant.

Thanks
Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

jayaram/vgv

i am trying to add back support for malayalam and having some headaches because of what seems like differing behavior with fonts.

if use the zero-width joiner to force cillakshara for n, N, l, L, r, at end of words, then some fonts dont render the cillu for some, letters and others dont render for other letters, and some dont render at all :). But when i copy and paste it to word, then some of the non-cillu forms become cillu forms (i think you observed something similar). Basically IE vs FireFox vs Word all exhibit slightly different behaviour (although with Firefox i think i see same as IE only that it seem to have painting problems on Firefox - particularly when i add the extra half-consonant for rna, rva etc.)

In general malayalam support on various fonts seem spotty w.r.t this - unless I am doing something wrong. It is going to be hard to come up with something reliable unless we can find out which combination (i.e. font) works best with browsers.

vgv - are you seeing anything like this? Pl. try generating for the following:

van vaN val var vaL varNa

Thanks
Arun
Last edited by arunk on 23 Feb 2007, 03:48, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

i typed in man maN mal maL maR in my editor and translated. My font is Akshar Unicode and it generated cillu for maN, mal, mar but not for man, and maL.

I copy the generated malayalam (which is unicode including the ZWJ which is "hidden") and paste it into Wordpad: All cillu's disappear (and become candrakala like). I dont know what font it picked but it is not Akshar Unicode.

I paste it to Word: Now man which wasnt cillu, becomes cillu. maN which was cillu, becomes non-cillu. mal retains cillu. maL which wasnt cillu becomes cillu. mar which was cillu looses cillu. Again it is not clear what font it picked but it isnt Akshar Unicode.

what a mess :)!

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 23 Feb 2007, 03:15, edited 1 time in total.

jayaram

Post by jayaram »

arun - can you post it here and see how it appears?

arunk

Post by arunk »

for man maN mal maL mar

മന്‍ മണ് മല്‍ മള്‍ മര്‍

(btw even in the submit post i lost all cillus - i dont know if they will change when they get posted - they may if ZWJ are posted, and then the font your browser picks is able to deal with them better)

arunk

Post by arunk »

ok with my current firefox settings - no cillus on the post

arunk

Post by arunk »

Viewed this thread on IE: With my current settings: man - cillu, maN - no-cillu, mal - cillu, maL - cillu, mar - cillu

Much better

Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

on firefox. I picked Akshar Unicode, then told it to not to "let pages pick their own fonts", and voila cillus all around (in Akshar Unicode) !

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 23 Feb 2007, 03:24, edited 1 time in total.

arunk

Post by arunk »

so definitely a problem due to differnt fonts having different level of "support" (or lack of it)

arunk

Post by arunk »

what is strange is that if my page selected Akshar Unicode, and I let firefox let the page pick the font, then no cillu for man and maL. But if I let firefox choose the same Akshar Unicode and let it override what the page picked (so should really not make a difference), then i get cillus for all!

Arun

jayaram

Post by jayaram »

'Case of the missing chillus' indeed...:-)

vgvindan

Post by vgvindan »

Arun,
Which is your website?

arunk

Post by arunk »

vgv - pl. check the very first post on this thread.

note: malayalam support is NOT there on the website (yet)

Also, when i type this post - i see that the server is down and so the website is inaccessible.
Last edited by arunk on 23 Feb 2007, 20:13, edited 1 time in total.

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

Arun, I mentioned about your program to a friend of mine. He wants his kids to use this. They know some telugu but can not write the script. Initially he wants them to use this to write letters to their grandma in Telugu with the hope that this will get them on the path to learn the script over time. One question: Does the text go to the server or everything stays at the client? Thanks.

arunk

Post by arunk »

vk - everything stays on the client. So no worries about personal info going out on the open.

If and when I add 'save' feature, then using save may go to the server (and immediately come back), but anyway there is no such feature now.

Arun

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

The save feature will be very useful... since I always edit while looking at the script..
so I don't have to cut and paste my work elsewhere when done.

vasanthakokilam

Arun, thanks.

arunk

Post by arunk »

suji - ok.

How do you want the save to be?
1. Save the original text + what languages etc. (as HTML) so that you can load it in the browser into the editor, and edit the original text
2. Save the printable view as a HTML (so that you can view it again and print)
3. Both
4. Any other?

Arun

Suji Ram

Post by Suji Ram »

arunk wrote:suji - ok.

How do you want the save to be?
1. Save the original text + what languages etc. (as HTML) so that you can load it in the browser into the editor, and edit the original text
2. Save the printable view as a HTML (so that you can view it again and print)
3. Both
4. Any other?

Arun
You gave the option for both... go for 3.
Thanks

BTW when is the notation editor coming up ? no pressure though..

arunk

Post by arunk »

ok. I will have to think about how to do it. Shouldnt be that big a deal.

Notation editor - i am indeed working on it. Made good progress but still a few major things before it is even what they call "feature complete". I

Arun

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

arunk

Is there any problem with the transliteration engine?Fonts seemed to be messed up when I tried something yesterday..

-Ramakriya

arunk

Post by arunk »

i havent updated anything in a few weeks. I checked the website and Feb 22 was the last change. Is this the first time you are trying after that? If not, i am not sure what is going on. Anything on your computer that got changed that you know of?

Arun
Last edited by arunk on 18 Mar 2007, 21:19, edited 1 time in total.

ramakriya

Post by ramakriya »

arun,

When I export to docuwiki format, and then try to bold any line, the subscripts for tamizh do not appear, but I see the tags directly!

For an example take a look at http://www.rasikas.org/wiki/yare-rangana

-Ramakriya

arunk

Post by arunk »

i think that (unfortunately) would be a limitation of the DokuWiki system - that the bold tag cannot enclose a super-script tag.

What we could try is bolden the text that is not super-scripted - instead of **பா<sup>4</sup>வ** (which doesnt work), try **பா**<sup>4</sup>**வ**.

I can see if I can generate this automatically for emboldened text in the editor which has superscripts.

Arun

arunk

Post by arunk »

ramakriya,

i have uploaded a fix that works around this problem. This seems like a bug in DokuWiki as superscript tag works inside italic and underline - it has problem only with bold (besides headings).

Let me know if this works. Note however that if you use headings superscripts wont work. As long as you are sticking to just bold, italic and underline, it should be ok (barring bugs i introduced inadvertently)

Arun

thanjavur

Post by thanjavur »

This page from Microsoft Bhasha has the following free downloadable tools for
Indic Language Computing,

Indic IME 1 v 5.0 for Bengali, Hindi, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Tamil

Indic IME for Marathi, Telugu

and other free downloadable tools.

vasanthakokilam

Thanjavur: When I clicked on the link at that page to download an IME, it took me through some .NET Passport sign up, Windows Live etc.. There was also an alert about 'Map Network drive....'. Since all of that did not feel right, I quit out of that download. Did you go through all that without any problems? I will follow once you blaze the trail ;)

meena

Post by meena »

VK
try this DELETED
Last edited by meena on 06 May 2008, 10:24, edited 1 time in total.

vasanthakokilam

Thanks Meena.

thanjavur

Post by thanjavur »

vasanthakokilam wrote:Thanjavur: When I clicked on the link at that page to download an IME, it took me through some .NET Passport sign up, Windows Live etc.. There was also an alert about 'Map Network drive....'. Since all of that did not feel right, I quit out of that download. Did you go through all that without any problems? I will follow once you blaze the trail ;)
You can create a Passport login in order to download these. I already had
a Passport login account. These downloads work everywhere on Windows
(notepad, word, ...)

I downloaded ClearType Tuning Control Panel Applet, Microsoft Keyboard
Layout Creator 1.4, Tamil Indic IME 1 v 5.0
Last edited by thanjavur on 12 May 2007, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.

thanjavur

Post by thanjavur »

Thanks Meena.

The other extensions (addons) I use are AdBlock, FlashBlock,
googlebar (from http://googlebar.mozdev.org/), IETab,
PrintPreview, QuickJava, WebDeveloper, zoomFox, FireFTP,
FasterFox
Last edited by thanjavur on 12 May 2007, 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

vgvindan

Post by vgvindan »

A Visual Basic Software for following Transliterations along with connected 'Readme' file and blank text files are available for free supply as a zipped file (size 20kb). This is not a .exe file right now; it can be converted so after all possible modifications are completed.

Transliterations Schemes

(1) Iscii (CDAC - iLeap) to Ascii - Haravard Kyoto convention English (HKEnglish), Tamil and Devanagari

(2) HKEnglish to Unicode of Devanagari, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam

(3) Devanagari (Unicode) - to Unicode Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam

(4) Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam Unicode to Devanagari Unicode

The advantage of HKEnglish is that one can type in English language in HK convention (in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam or Devanagari) and get it transliterated to any desired language in Unicode.

Of these, Devanagari and Tamil have been largely tested; Telugu and Kannada have been fairly tested; Malayalam is not yet tested.

Using the combination of these package, by writing once in English (HK) one can transliterate to any other language - via Devanagari.

The HK convention for Devanagari is applicable to Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam also (with Short 'e', 'o' and 'jn' for ज्ञ)

In regard to HK to Tamil Unicode, HK convention as applicable Tamil has been used. The details of the same are as under -

அ ஆ இ ஈ உ ஊ
a A i I u U

எ ஏ ஐ ஒ ஓ ஔ ஃ
e E ai o O au H

க ங ச ஞ ஜ ட ண த ந ப ம
k/g G c/s J/jn j T/D N t/d n p/b m

ய ர ல வ ழ ள ற ன
y r l v zh L R n

Devanagari (Sanskrit) letters
j S Sh s kSh/Tc

Category wise
vallinam – k/g c/s T/D t/d p/b R
mellinam – G J N n m n
iDaiyinam - y r l v zh L
Sanskrit j S Sh s kSh Tc

ந(n) ன(n) ஜ(j) ஸ(श)(S) ஷ(ष)(Sh) ஸ(स)(s) ஹ(h) க்ஷ(kSh) ட்ச(Tc)

'n' be used for both ந and ன- the program will select the approprate depending on occurrence location.
'n' occurring in the beginning of the word and before 't' and 'd' will be replaced by ந
'n' occurring in other places will be replaced by ன
There may be a few occasions where ந is used within a word like 'அந்நாள்' - such occurrences will be available as 'அன்னாள்' which can be manually corrected.

Those who are desirous of getting the same, may contact me - this can be sent by email as zipped file.

I invite suggestions
Last edited by vgvindan on 27 May 2007, 21:51, edited 1 time in total.

vgvindan

Post by vgvindan »

I am giving hereunder the Telugu, kannada, Mayalayam versions of the kRti. I request those knowledgeable in Telgu, Kannada and Malayalam to check the versions and comment on any errors in Transliteration.

The Devanagari version is given for reference purposes - this version is edited to remove some peculiarities of Tamil language like middle and ending virAma 'meyppADu', 'paTTut' 'pAdiyait, 'pOyp' etc. The Tamil version also is given. Edited Devanagari version is used for transliteration to other languages.

Tamil Version

பித்தம் தெளிய மருந்தொன்று இருக்குதாம் பேரின்ப மன்றுள்ளே
அப: மற்ற மருந்துகள் தின்றாலும் உள்ளுக்கு வல்லே வல்லே ஐயே அடிமை
ச: பாம்பும் புலியும் மெய்ப்பாடு பட்டுத் தேடிப் பார்த்துப் பயிரிட்டது
பாரளந்த திரு மாயனும் வேதனும் பார்த்துக் களித்ததுண்டு
பார்வதி என்றொரு சீமாட்டி அதில் பாதியைத் தின்றதுண்டு இன்னும்
பாதி இருக்குது பறையா நீயும் போய்ப் பாரென்று உத்தாரம் தாரும் தீரும்

Devanagari Version - Edited

पित्तं तॆळिय मरुंदॊन्ऱु इरुक्कुदां पेरिन्ब मन्ऱुळ्ळे
अ: मट्ऱ मरुंदुगळ् तिन्ऱालुं उळ्ळुक्कु वल्ले वल्ले ऐये अडिमै
च: पांबुं पुलियुं मॆय्पाडु पट्टु तेडि पार्त्तु पयिरिट्टदु
पारळंद तिरु मायनुं वेदनुं पार्त्तु कळित्तदुंडु
पार्वति ऎन्ऱॊरु सीमाट्टि अदिल् पादियै तिन्ऱदुंडु इन्नुं
पादि इरुक्कुदु पऱैया नीयुं पोय् पारॆन्ऱु उत्तारं तारुं तीरुं

Telugu version -

పిత్తం తెళియ మరుందొన్ఱు ఇరుక్కుదాం పేరిన్బ మన్ఱుళ్ళే
అ: మట్ఱ మరుందుగళ్ తిన్ఱాలుం ఉళ్ళుక్కు వల్లే వల్లే ఐయే అడిమై
చ: పాంబుం పులియుం మెయ్పాడు పట్టు తేడి పార్త్తు పయిరిట్టదు
పారళంద తిరు మాయనుం వేదనుం పార్త్తు కళిత్తదుండు
పార్వతి ఎన్ఱొరు సీమాట్టి అదిల్ పాదియై తిన్ఱదుండు ఇన్నుం
పాది ఇరుక్కుదు పఱైయా నీయుం పోయ్ పారెన్ఱు ఉత్తారం తారుం తీరుం

Kanada Version

ಪಿತ್ತಂ ತೆಳಿಯ ಮರುಂದೊನ್ಱು ಇರುಕ್ಕುದಾಂ ಪೇರಿನ್ಬ ಮನ್ಱುಳ್ಳೇ
ಅ: ಮಟ್ಱ ಮರುಂದುಗಳ್ ತಿನ್ಱಾಲುಂ ಉಳ್ಳುಕ್ಕು ವಲ್ಲೇ ವಲ್ಲೇ ಐಯೇ ಅಡಿಮೈ
ಚ: ಪಾಂಬುಂ ಪುಲಿಯುಂ ಮೆಯ್ಪಾಡು ಪಟ್ಟು ತೇಡಿ ಪಾರ್ತ್ತು ಪಯಿರಿಟ್ಟದು
ಪಾರಳಂದ ತಿರು ಮಾಯನುಂ ವೇದನುಂ ಪಾರ್ತ್ತು ಕಳಿತ್ತದುಂಡು
ಪಾರ್ವತಿ ಎನ್ಱೊರು ಸೀಮಾಟ್ಟಿ ಅದಿಲ್ ಪಾದಿಯೈ ತಿನ್ಱದುಂಡು ಇನ್ನುಂ
ಪಾದಿ ಇರುಕ್ಕುದು ಪಱೈಯಾ ನೀಯುಂ ಪೋಯ್ ಪಾರೆನ್ಱು ಉತ್ತಾರಂ ತಾರುಂ ತೀರುಂ

Malayalam Version
പിത്തം തെളിയ മരുംദൊന്റു ഇരുക്കുദാം പേരിന്ബ മന്റുള്ളേ
അ: മട്റ മരുംദുഗള്‍ തിന്റാലും ഉള്ളുക്കു വല്ലേ വല്ലേ ഐയേ അഡിമൈ
ച: പാമ്ബും പുലിയും മെയ്പാഡു പട്ടു തേഡി പാര്ത്തു പയിരിട്ടദു
പാരളംദ തിരു മായനും വേദനും പാര്ത്തു കളിത്തദുംഡു
പാര്വതി എന്റൊരു സീമാട്ടി അദില്‍ പാദിയൈ തിന്റദുംഡു ഇന്നും
പാദി ഇരുക്കുദു പറൈയാ നീയും പോയ് പാരെന്റു ഉത്താരം താരും തീരും
Last edited by vgvindan on 07 Jun 2007, 19:06, edited 1 time in total.

kutty

Post by kutty »

vgvindan: Which is the SW with which you transliterate into Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and kannada?