Unfortunate Mahatma..

Languages used in Carnatic Music & Literature
venkatakailasam

Unfortunate Mahatma..

Post by venkatakailasam »

God decided to encourage people to have fewer children and introduced an award scheme. During the procedure at one point, he concentrated on learning about the situation in India.

He first met Jawaharlal Nehru in heaven,
and asked him how many children he had during his time on earth.
Nehru replied… only one!
Happy with the good family planning adopted, God awarded Nehru with a Celestial Rolls Royce!

Indira Gandhi was next, and God asked the same question.
She replied she had two children.
God thought, not too bad, so he gave her a BMW.

Dr. Radhakrishnan was next in line. God was not pleased to hear that he had six children,and gave him a Maruti-800 as a kind of punishment.

Sometime later, the three (Nehru, Indira and Radhakrishnan) going around in their new cars, saw Mahatma Gandhi on foot!!!

Wondering what went wrong; they asked why God hadn't been merciful with him.

The Mahatma replied in disgust...

"God did not even ask me!!!

Some idiot told him that I am the Father of the Nation"

A share from a friend....

harimau

Re: Unfortunate Mahatma..

Post by harimau »

Along the same lines:

The 7th Standard teacher asked on of his students -- a Malayalee -- to name one of Gandhi's sons

The student replied, "Dinesan".

The teacher said, "what kind of nonsense answer is that?"

The student replied angrily, "From kindergarten onwards, we have been taught that Gandhiji is the father of Dinesan. Now how can you tell me that my answer is nonsense!"

Rsachi

Post by Rsachi »

Harimau, good one!

IT employee, getting out of company Indica drop-off, on the phone to his girl friend: "Lets go for dinner to Babu Ganesan". "What? Where is Babu Ganesan?" "Don't you know, that busy place at Domlur Flyover!?" "Hey dude, it is Barbecue Nation!"

Rsachi

Post by Rsachi »

More about Gandhi. I once met a sardarji in Chandigarh. He was introduced to me as the king of many ventures including the biggest donation chain schools and colleges. The topic of conversation went in many directions until it came to corruption, taking bribes etc. He declared with the confidence of a successful, worldly-wise, man:"Sir, I never say no to bribes. After all on every currency note there is Gandhi and I always show izzat to Gandhiji!" That is why I have always maintained that Anna Hazare will die hungry.

Pratyaksham Bala

Post by Pratyaksham Bala »

That is why I have always maintained that Anna Hazare will die hungry.

Great !
anna hazare !