want a music teacher to tcome home for teaching

To teach and learn Indian classical music
kanthimathi

want a music teacher to tcome home for teaching

Post by kanthimathi »

Namaste respected forum members. We stay in adyar, chennai, and request for a music teacher to come home and teach advance carnatic music vocal to my daughter. We would like classes from April first onwards.

Would be thankful if this wish could be fulfilled.

Thanks in advance.

saketashiva

Re: want a music teacher to tcome home for teaching

Post by saketashiva »

Namaste Kantimathi,

Was ust going thru your message. Hope you have already found a good teacher. If not you can contact me at shivasaketa@gmail.com as I don't wish to furnish the details in an open forum. BTW what is the music background of your daughter and how long has she learnt music?

Best wishes for a musical journey,

Namaste

panthuvarali

Post by panthuvarali »

saketashiva wrote:Namaste Kantimathi,

Was ust going thru your message. Hope you have already found a good teacher. If not you can contact me at shivasaketa@gmail.com as I don't wish to furnish the details in an open forum. BTW what is the music background of your daughter and how long has she learnt music?

Best wishes for a musical journey,

Namaste
Dear Shri.Saketashiva,
I tried contacting you through your email id, but it is bouncing back. please give your correct email id.
thanks

ershan555

Post by ershan555 »

hello sir. my name ershan Ahmed khan.i am a teacher of music in Shanty nikaton in last 4years.and i can play Tobla also its helpful for singing. if you interest then send me your contact number, i"ll call you. Thank you.

صور