Mandolin professional, Student of U Shrinivasji, teaching mandolin online and at home in Bengaluru

To teach and learn Indian classical music
coolguru85

Mandolin professional, Student of U Shrinivasji, teaching mandolin online and at home in Bengaluru

Post by coolguru85 »

Hi, I am R Umashree Guruprasad, a classical carnatic mandolin artiste. I am looking for folks interested and passionate about learning pure carnatic mandolin online or here at our centre in Marathalli, Bangalore. Please contact 9619624028 for further enquiries.Also please let your other friends and relatives about this.

I have undertaken advanced training from mandolin maestro the Late U Shrinivasji,including around 100 kirtanams and manodharma improvisations such as ragams, Niravals and swaras.
I have been performing as a professional since 2013 at various temples and sabhas such as Giri Fine Arts, TTD Chennai, Neelakantha Sivan sabha, Marga, Valayapatti trust, Raj TV, MS cultural academy
including in the prestigious December music season.
I have been teaching mandolin for the past year here in Bangalore. My endeavour is to take forward the unique Mandolin Shrinivas bani of instrumental music to aspiring students.