Mythologies, Mysteries, Modern Facts of the Nine Planets by VKV

Books on Carnatic Music and those for / by / on musicians.
MaheshS

#1 Mythologies, Mysteries, Modern Facts of the Nine Planets by VKV

Post by MaheshS » 15 Dec 2015, 21:24

From an old thread I found the above book by our VKV [cacm], is there an ebook I can buy from somewhere? Thanks!
0 x

cacm

#2 Re: Mythologies, Mysteries, Modern Facts of the Nine Planets by VKV

Post by cacm » 15 Dec 2015, 21:44

Dear Mahesh,
ALL OF THEM SOLD OUT & when I GO TO chennai (on Jan10th- FEB 14TH) I can try to find a few copies that may be with PERSONS THERE.
I can copy the special AUDIO recording I made of Sri.S.RAJAM (Without any accompaniments as I have spent studying the COUNTESS number of years MARVELING& trying to understand the genius&subtelities etc) who was taught by Ambi Dhikshitar (Direct descendent of Muthuswamy Dhikshithar) & from whom every Golden AGE Musician learnt them.
Where do you live? I live in Los Alamos,NM; vkv@juno.com & 505-6612618.
0 x

MaheshS

#3 Re: Mythologies, Mysteries, Modern Facts of the Nine Planets by VKV

Post by MaheshS » 15 Dec 2015, 22:24

Thank you very much Sir, I appreciate it very much. I am based in Manchester, UK!

If you can upload the audio to sangeethapriya or some where like that, I can get hold of it! And if you can locate any physical copies in Chennai and let me know, I will get my brother to come and meet / greet you and get the book from you. Namaskarams and many thanks again.
0 x

MaheshS

#4 Re: Mythologies, Mysteries, Modern Facts of the Nine Planets by VKV

Post by MaheshS » 15 Dec 2015, 22:27

And as a service, your permission, copyright etc etc permitting, I will scan the book and upload it for other persons interested in the same.
0 x

cacm

#5 Re: Mythologies, Mysteries, Modern Facts of the Nine Planets by VKV

Post by cacm » 16 Dec 2015, 02:08

Dear Mahesh,
I will be staying at WOODLANDS Jan 11-Feb 13. My cell # will be9962441295. The one SURE place to meet will be at MS CENTENARY FUNCTION where I will be speaking, MCing etc at Sastry Hall (5-9 P.M. ON JAN 15TH). Incidentally Parivadini will be web casting it. You may find it interesting as it will be a somewhat different type of function as it combines two programs into one. PL ask your brother to identify himself.
REG. COPY RIGHTS ETC I wrote the BOOK itself only to bring the GENIUS, TALENT & KNOWLEDGE OF Sri.S.Rajam. THERE IS NO NEED FOR PERMISSION ETC. YOU CAN USE THE CD& CONTENTS OF THE BOOK any way you wish as MY AIM is for the WORLD TO REALISE WHAT A GIANT HE WAS.....VKV
0 x