Interesting programme from Charsur

Concerts and other events related to CM.

rajeshnat

Re: Interesting programme from Charsur

Post by rajeshnat »

Charsur has come up with a nice theme of Thamizh. Usually thamizh isai is restricted to only Raja Annamalai hall in Parrys and those 6 artists are repeatedly featured and they only get mileage that they are singing and the print writeup in turn propagates only those featured there are singing more thamizh songs- others are left to feed themself and donot have much opportunity to present thamizh krithis. Also I like few concerts starting at 5 PM and ending at 8 PM which in my opinion is a right time.

In the past talking with NGS Krishnaswamy, he was saying that from Dec 16 to 31 we would not have a clashing popular artist evening concerts in NGS Mini Hall and NGS Main Hall .Now Mini Hall will have a concurrent 3 hour concerts clashing with 2 to 2.5 hours of Main. (Harimau any thoughts on how this is happening, in the past we have discussed a lot about sabha??)

Musically NGS Main is now NGS Mini and NGS Mini is now NGS Main . Charsur is getting powerful, they used to have it wrapped prior to core season now they are having from Dec 16 to Dec 28. Best wishes to them with their wonderful service , i would love to hear few in the list, i have no interest to go to Parrys when alwarpet offers thamizh.