Raga Sudha - May 2018 Schedule

Concerts and other events related to CM.

hnbhagavan

Re: Raga Sudha - May 2018 Schedule

Post by hnbhagavan »

Plenty of good Music every month at NaadaInbam,ragasudha hall.Kudos to the organizers that they find sufficient resources to host free programs all through the year.Plenty of opportunities to Young artists mixed with very established artists.

rajeshnat

Raga Sudha Schedule

Post by rajeshnat »

SureshVV,
Moving forward please post it in one thread . That way we can easily track in one thread and also get an insight on trends of performers in ragasudha. Thank you for your service , every month i plan atleast in my head what i need to attend with your posts

Mods,
Change this thread to Raga Sudha Schedule and the concise and superb suresh will continue to post here.

Nick H

Re: Raga Sudha - May 2018 Schedule

Post by Nick H »

Suresh maintains the Naada Inbam Wordpress site for Jaya as well as posting here. The schedules are, I think, usually posted there, and announced here, just slightly before they are sent out by email --- but anybody who wants the schedules delivered to their very own mailbox (A PDF doc that prints out the same as the papers in the hall) needs only to ask Jaya-amma/maami/akka/thankachi/Mrs/Ms ( ;) ) to add their name to the list.

I agree that a single Ragasudha-Hall thread would be a good idea :)