Don't miss the opportunity to experience a maestro's life

Concerts and other events related to CM.
bombal

Don't miss the opportunity to experience a maestro's life

Post by bombal »

A heads up for all you discerning rasikAs out there.

Another incentive, for you to take time off and come to Chennai, would be to experience a once in a lifetime opportunity, to be part of the journey (tour package), to understand the depths and musical genius of the phenomenon called Sri Palghat T S Mani Iyer.

With my parents, gurus blessings and the Almighty's grace, this particular tour has been conceptualised by me, with assistance from people who have are experts in tour operations.

This would be a group tour package with the first tour scheduled for Aug 2018 with all arrangements done for, as paid. As of now, a 7 day tour has been structured, and it can be stretched, depending on the extra days, the travellers are willing to spend. Thereafter, depending on the response, the tour will be undertaken on a regular basis.

A very interactive, knowledge-sharing session, which includes audio-visual with explanations, is part and parcel of the tour. Location based anecdotes and significant events, which have a bearing to the musical upbringing and career of mahA vidwAn Sri Palghat T S Mani Iyer, will be presented.

In short a wholesome way of knowing a genius, whose contribution to south indian classical music and rhythm, is immense.

please do log into trips.travel for information, and also do register at the REGISTER NOW button.

We will be happy to answer any of your queries regarding the above.

best
Bombay C N Balaji
www.bombaybalaji.com

rajeshnat

Re: Don't miss the opportunity to experience a maestro's life

Post by rajeshnat »

Bombay Balaji,
I do know your general shraddhai to musicians and especially the one and only Palakkad Mani Iyer, i have personally been part of one that you organized in chennai where you invited TN krishnan Sir few years back at Chetpet honouring him as he was the artist who played for your first arangetram.

The above post should have some more details, by any chance did you forget to share the site tips.travel url or some other URL which explains bit more 7 day tour. Till you post with bit more clarity, you Bombay Balaji is suddenly appearing like a GOA tourist guide who says tomorrow if you come at 7AM ,I will take you around 7 places in Goa but today you just register your name ,mobile and emal and pay 500 Rs for now. :lol:

Sachi_R

Post by Sachi_R »

I am interested.

bombal

Post by bombal »

Thanks rajeshnat. looks like your experience in GO GO GOA, is gushing with memories :lol: :lol: :lol: . The url as provided earlier is trips.travel. Pls do log in to check the same.

The tour will start from Chennai (covering important locations in chennai), head to Palakkad - ThiruvilwAmala - Palakkad, Palakkad - Pazhayannur-Chembai - Palakkad, ThanjAvur - ThiruvaiyAru - ThanjAvur, Thanjavur - pudhukkotai - Ariyakudi - ThanjAvur, ThanjAvur to Chennai

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

https://www.trips.travel/swaralaya-packages
Bombay Balaji
I see the url and I have just pasted above the link. While browsing the url and some sub links I still donot get the information of the places that you have mentioned like palakkad, thiruvayaru etc as written by you in the above post.

If you share the itenary details and possibly a rough price point (atleast) it will help you in your mission . IN any case if you are the guide for the tour you should not use the microphone.

bombal

Post by bombal »

Sri GurubhyO Namaha

As advised by our travel and tours experts, who are part of the ground arrangements for this tour, the travel will be by Train in good comfort(subject to availability of seats) and depending on the number of persons registered, a bus or shorter version for travelling distances within 3 hours, from the respective locations. Good hotels, as well in the suitable places.

Given the usual crowd that could be anticipated to Kerala owing to Onam etc., in the end of Aug 18, we would greatly appreciate, if those interested could log in @ trips.travel, and register with the details asked for. This would enable our travel experts, to send you the itinerary and related costs associated.

DhanyavAdaha and look forward to an enthusiastic participation from rasikAs all over.