Madhuradhwani's Season Schedule

Concerts and other events related to CM.
RAMAKRISHNAN

Madhuradhwani's Season Schedule

Post by RAMAKRISHNAN »

Dear Friends,
Pl find here with the schedule of concerts organised by MADHURADHWANI
as apart of Arkay Convention Center's EIGHTH Anniversary (from 23rd Nov to 1st Dec)
and seasons's concert from 16th Dec to 31st Dec.

Pl click on this link for schedule https://goo.gl/PGfzQG

Arkay Convention Center, Mylapore.

rajeshnat

Re: Madhuradhwani's Season Schedule

Post by rajeshnat »

Ramakrishnan Sir,
1.So nice of you to give the schedule much ahead for many rasikas to plan. I see you have two evening slots only till Dec 21st, From Dec 22 nd to Dec 31st , any reason of why you are not having slots on two Evening times. Would love to hear your reply on this ?

2.Also almost inaugurating on the second day with AKC Natarajan is a master stroke.In that era of age of 85 plus the young rasikas have to connect to that legacy vidwans/vidushis.

3.They generally say there is no concept of group decisions especially in the world of stocks and financial services . I heard that your day job is on those lines and the decision to feature few artists who are in the other side of limelight is noteworthy. Appreciate your independent stand there.

Looking forward to attend few of the performances,best wishes to your team.

RAMAKRISHNAN

Post by RAMAKRISHNAN »

I have mentioned that the schedule is only Madhuradhwani's.
The balance of the days are taken by other organisations; the full schedule of ACC's willl publish in a couple days.

Sachi_R

Post by Sachi_R »

Great list. We can discover many fresh talents and enjoy some goodmusic. Thank you, sir!

Ranganayaki

Post by Ranganayaki »

Quite delighted to see Bhargav Tumkur’s name as an accompanist on 27/12. He is a 9th or 10th grader, I think, if not younger, and I’m amazed at the great strides he’s made in the last few years. Has he participated in the festival before? He is a student of Sri Subhash Vinjamuri and Sri Kamalakiran here in the DC area, a very reliable accompanist who plays flawlessly. Please watch him!