Swaeroes’ amazing talent in singing classical-music

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
msakella

Post by msakella »

Only after 5 years after my retirement having found myself an inefficient music-teacher, I have since been making various experiments in learning the classical Karnataka-music (Vocal & Violin) very quickly and efficiently. Most of my experiments are finalized only in January, 2015 and a novel system of learning our music has been formulated minimizing the duration of learning from 10 to 15 years just to a couple of years. In this novel system while the guide’s (no teacher or cheater) role is decreased to less than 1% the aspirant’s role is increased to more than 99% working hard independently on his/her own mostly relying upon the keyboard, metronome, notated files, audio-files and video-files and proceeding further and further basing upon his/her individual talents as quickly and efficiently as possible.

In April, 2015 I was invited by the authorities of the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (refer TSWREIS-Wikipedia) to hold a 15 days-Summer-Karnataka-music-Camp for around 180 kids of these institutions at Hyderabad. They all are from very poor families having neither the musical background nor its environment.

Under the able guidance of the dynamic Secretary, Shri R.S. Praveenkumar, IPS, very recently, two small kids, Chi. Poorna (13 yrs.) and Chi. Anand (16 yrs.) of these institutions have very successfully scaled the Mount Everest and established a new world record. Even though I do not and cannot, in fact, support such instant-camps in our classical-music, having become inspired by listening to his impressive speech on 27th April, 2014 I have undertaken this camp at Hyderabad from 1st May to 15th May, 2015 on experimental basis.

On the first two days, I have tested each and every student and graded them into groups basing upon their instinctive talents both in Laya and Shruti. Among them the following ten kids are selected for A-group and, under my guidance, are very well trained with motherly affection by my disciple, Chi. Sow. Dr. Prasanna, the efficient, honest and reliable music-teacher working in one of these institutions.

Chiranjeevis:.
01. Sania Lakshmi Prasanna, 8th class, Adavimallela, Khammam Dist.
02. G. Archana, 7th class, Ramakrishnapuram, Rangareddy Dist.
03. G. Bhargavi, 8th class, Ramakrishnapuram, Rangareddy Dist.
04. G. Yuvakumari, 7th class, Kammadanam, Mahaboobnagar Dist.
05. S. Rechana, 6th class, Adavimallela, Khammam Dist.
06. K. Jayashree, 6th class, Adavimallela, Khammam Dist.
07. M. Himabindu, 9th class, Paloncha, Khammam Dist.
08. K. Sanjana, 9th class, Mahendra Hills, Secunderabad, Rangareddy Dist.
09. M. Chanti, Intermediate, Narsampet, Warangal Dist.
10. S. Rajendar, 9th class, Mudhole, Adilabad Dist.

Now, hardly within a week’s time, they all are able to sing:

01.Jatis & Swaras in Trisra (3)-Khanda (5)-Mishra (7) groups in Chaturashra-gati,
02.Jatis & Swaras in Chaturashra (4)-Khanda (5)-Mishra (7) groups in Trisra-gati,
03.Jati-alankaras in Chaturashra & Trisra-gatis,
04.Jati-alankaras in Eka & Rupaka-talas @ 1-2-3-4-6 & 8 notes per beat,
05.Varaveena-Mohana-Rupaka-Gita with Jatis & Swaras in the endings of Avarta and
06.Dandamupettenura-Balahamsa-Adi-Kriti-Tyagaraja ---
all very strictly along with the Metronome-beat.

In the Valedictory function (07) held in the evening on 14th they all have rendered them successfully in the presence of the concerned Minister, Secretary and other dignitaries.

Now, the respective videos of all the above have been uploaded to ‘youtube.com/user/msakella’ under the play-list “AMS-Amazing musical talent of the kids’ and the respective urls are furnished hereunder for the benefit of the aspirants.

https://youtu.be/pL10Yqm0p5E
https://youtu.be/wEIGy5a8y4M
https://youtu.be/yh7PcjS6-t8
https://youtu.be/Nbf-rsEf6fk
http://youtu.be/dya7e8q7QP4
https://youtu.be/eD-Nx_uek_4
https://youtu.be/_huk81eGSmM

While the above two kids were vigorously trained for more than one year and successfully scaled even the Mount Everest establishing a new world record these above ten kids could successfully fulfill their Himalayan task of rendering these complex exercises in classical-music hardly within the duration of one-week’s training.

Now, it has thus been proved that according to a logical plan if this kind of training is extended to the talented kids of all these institutions there is every possibility of bringing out a number of such amazing talented kids in this invisible Fine Art, Music in a very short time. amsharma

Sreekantan

Re: Swaeroes’ amazing talent in singing classical-music

Post by Sreekantan »

Amazing exhibition of what can be achieved by a true guruji and his able assistant in transforming novices to future masters of music in a short duration camp. I am trying to learn rhythm basics for the last few months with out this succes. Kudos.

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Am very much blessed to have the seeds of easy learning karnataka music. Never expected this to happen. Guruvugaru sri akella garu @ this age, has stepped into my dept and took lots of pains to achieve this. .its a miracle to happen. I now want to conserve and preserve classical music with my swaeroes. I dont want to loose my talented swaeroes hereafter.

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

My humble thanks to guruvugaru. Guruvugaru U made my musical life meaningful. Now, i wont show my ankle back.

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Thanks for your compliments sreekantanji

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

My humble thanks to guruvugaru. Guruvugaru U made my musical life meaningful. Now, i wont turn my ankle back.

munirao2001

Post by munirao2001 »

MSAkella garu,

Thought, Action and Results prove, not in the past but in the present with no anxiety or fear of future !
I wish and pray committed patrons come forward to support this phenomena to greater depth and heights resulting in the greater success of Karnataka Sangeetham, in the times of MSA garu. MSA garu, you are truly a Nadopasaka.

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dear Muniraogaru,

In last January, 2015 most of my research in respect of quickening the process of learning our music has been finalized and, as God sent opportunity, I was invited to hold this Summer-Karnataka-music-camp and with the able assistance of my disciple, Chi. Sow. Dr. Prasann’, everything went on well and the kids of A-group exhibited their talents exceedingly well.

In this manner gradually, basing upon the amazing end-results, many are approaching, learning these methods and propagating them for the benefit of the aspirants. As this system is very strictly based on logic and helping the aspirants in saving their invaluable time, energy and money many are attracted towards this system and following sincerely.

In fact, even though I do not have either the needed knowledge even in music or the teaching ability I was enormously blessed by the Almighty with all the needed knowledge and HE HIMSELF has been arranging even for its successful propagation. amsharma

'ప్రక్కతోదుగా భగవంతుడు మును చక్రధారియై చెంతనేయుండగా తక్కువేమి మనకు' - భద్రాచల రామదాసు
‘prakkatOdugaA bhagavantudu munu chakradhAriyai chentaneyundaga takkuvemi manaku’ - Bhadrachala Ramadasu

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Its a boon down to me in this legendary form as sri. AMS garu. These 10 kids might have done all the needed tapassu ib their past birth.am the 11 th one.

msakella

Post by msakella »

Chi. Sow. Prasanna dear,

Any person must have the bent of mind to strive hard to always serve others honestly and sincerely as all are the part and parcel of the Almighty. If you honestly and sincerely pray HIM for this HE will certainly send some one to help you. In this process only we both met and things went on successfully. amsharma

msakella

Post by msakella »

In the above list of ten kids in the 1st post the four kids from the left to right in the 1st row of the first 4 videos are G.Bhargavi. G.Archana, B.Yuvakumari and Sania Lakshmi Prasanna and in the 5th video the last kid was replaced with M.Himabindu. All these kids are from the down trodden families only having neither the musical background nor the environment. All these kids were successfully trained with her motherly affection by Chi. Sow. Dr. Prasanna, one of the music-teachers working in this Society in the residential school at Adavimallela a remote village in Khammam district, Telangana. Her dedication and commitment only brought them up to this high level of efficiency. She is one of the most efficient, honest and reliable music-teachers on the earth I have ever seen. If such reliable music-teachers strive hard we can very easily bring out an efficient battalion of musical kids within a very short time. I sincerely feel that only these residential schools having hundreds of kids have very talented kids and their talent must properly be tapped out.

In my view all the aspirants learning music aspire to become great professional singers or instrumentalists only. But, due to so many reasons most of them are compelled to settle as music-teachers only even though none of them is aware that he/she is not fit even to be a teacher. However, if there is such an efficient, honest and reliable music-teacher, I shall bow down to him/her if he/she brings out such an efficient kids in such a short time of one week, make them render such complex items of music, upload their videos to ‘youtube’ and furnish the respective urls in this column for the benefit of the aspirants. amsharma

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Its my poorva janma sukruta to have both, guruvugaru SRI. AMS GARU and swaeroes who are my real strength. Without them am ZERO.

msakella

Post by msakella »

Having shaped such low-level students as HEROS, miraculously, within such a short time, certainly, you are a HERO but not ZERO at all. I very well certify this. amsharma

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

Akellaji, Sow. Prasanna, this is quite a delightful turn of events. Thanks for sharing the videos and details of the background of the students. There is definitely something very significant happening here. Quite touching developments indeed given that normally students from this strata of society do not get to learn any music let alone music at this high level. Akellaji's methods are definitely applicable everywhere and they are especially applicable here since there may be so many life circumstances that can make it impossible for some of these students to learn music for years and years. Here, by spending a focussed period of time, they learn skills at the highest level that they can carry with them for the rest of their lives.

In a totally different context I wondered loudly with a few others a while back about the chances in India of a young person from such backgrounds to become a successful classical music professional. Akellaji and Sow. Prasanna have answered that question in a firmly affirmative manner. This is the beginning but what a giant leap of a beginning it is. It may take many such attempts but all of them need to have a beginning and we are all a witness to that beginning here.

Hope these incredible success stories result in wider recognition and accelerated adoption of the AMS method.

Congratulations to all and best wishes.

munirao2001

Post by munirao2001 »

vasanthakokilam Sir,

With the efforts of 'SVANUBHAVA' lead by Sri TMK and 'RHAPSODY' lead by Sri Anil Srinivasan and few others with the similar objective, misunderstanding of Karnataka Sangeetham is of elitist in nature and appeal is dispelled along with the great contributions of Sri MS.Akella garu and Sow.Prasanna.

I wish sincerely that 'AMS EASY METHODS' should be demonstrated in all the centers of Karanataka Sangeetham appreciation. If the forumites are willing and are committed, initiative is to be taken for holding one Lec-Demo at Chennai. The estimated expenses for the event is minimum of INR 50,000/- and maximum of INR1,00,000/- If only twenty or ten forumites commit INR 5,000/- each, the event can be managed successfully. I also wish admin to discuss and accept this event as official and extend the support. Young and active forumites of Chennai can volunteer in managing the event.
I am committing INR5,000/- as my humble contribution. I request you to post the appeal and make it 'sticky' to attract the attention of forumites.

munirao2001

bombal

Post by bombal »

namaste...impressed to see the first video...what commitment and dedication by the children who not only spoke well but as displayed immense sincerity to learn our great art...kudos to the Master and the students...may Akella gaaru's tribe flourish...

munirao2001

Post by munirao2001 »

Sivaramakrishnan and Admin,

I am posting a draft copy of Appeal, as given below:

COMMITT AND CONTRIBUTE ‘AMS EASY METHODS LEC-DEMO-CHENNAI EVENT’

Sri M.Akella Sharma, a Great Maestro and a Great Teacher has invented ‘AMS EASY METHODS’, a teaching method and system for appreciation and very fast learning of Karnataka Sangeetham. Postings in our forum and YOUTUBE links stand testimony to the efficient innovative methods. Even though many lec-demos by AMS garu have been held in the past, it has not received the recognition and attention it deserved. In the interest of growth and development of the greatest of Fine Arts, Karnataka Sangeetham, globally the teaching and practice methods need urgent review and updating for learning, practicing and appreciation.
Appeal is being made to all the discerning rasikas, globally and also to the patrons, patrons who are in relationship with our forumites to commit and contribute generously for this noble cause. First ‘AMS EASY METHODS LEC-DEMO-CHENNAI BY RASIKAS.ORG’ will be held at Chennai. With overwhelming support of rasikas, patrons and surplus funds raised in excess of Chennai event will be utilized for contribution to the event(s) in other very important centers like Bengaluru and Tiruvanantapuram.
Please post your pledge and support to take the necessary steps for the successful conduct and management of ‘AMS EASY METHODS LEC-DEMO-CHENNAI by RASIKAS.ORG.’

munirao2001

Post by munirao2001 »

Forumites

I assure you all, NO CRITICISM ON EXISTING TEACHING METHODS and PRACTICES and ITS PRACTITIONERS will be made or permitted in the 'AMS EASY METHODS-LEC-DEMO-CHENNAI' event. Only comparative analysis of teaching methods and practices will be permitted.

This clarification being posted to allay the apprehension of forumites. I am confident of support to this condition by Sri AMS garu and his team.

munirao2001

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Am very much delighted with the comments of all galaxy of musicians and i feel as 11 th kid and am goose pimpled with all the applauds. I wanna see my kids growing as hanumaanji in the field of music. What a wondrous gift to the dept in the form of guruvugaru Sri AMS garu!!!. "Na ratnam anvishyati mrigyate hitat". This is the tag of dept logo. And now its proved. Blessed to be the best friend of these highly talented kids. I can' t loose them.

msakella

Post by msakella »

Hi all brothers & sisters,

I am always ready to co-operate with each and everybody in each and every manner in serving the cause of music by making our kids more knowledgeable very quickly and efficiently in our Karnataka-music all over the globe. amsharma

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dear brother-member, vasanthakokilam, In my close observation, from the beginning, you have always been supporting the merit and quality of the work. Very few people only do so but not all. But, I am very well aware that, nowadays, many people have their own selfish reservations spoiling the entire dish. However, by the grace of the Almighty, they cannot stop me doing things for the benefit of our society. amsharma

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

pranams to rasikas.

Once again I am here to share my experiences with my journey in teaching music to SWAEROES who does not have any reverse gears !!.
Everybody is a Genius. But If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing that It is Stupid
This what our beloved Secretary Dr. R.S. Praveen kumar IPS believes in and taken it as a privilege to be the wind beneath the wings of students at Telangana’s social welfare residential educational institutions, the residential schools for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and underprivileged children. As man of deeds, Dr.R.S. praveen Kumar left his IGism and has transformed sc, st residential educational institutions into talent incubators.

" I have a dream ..of witnessing , 1000s of my little swaeroes singing, dancing and playing various instruments at a time on a typical dais " Is it possible Prasanna ... was his question to me on 16/08/2013.
My answer was a grand yes!(literally thinking in mind that these words will never become deeds coz no one cared a pin for musicians services in TSWREIS till that day). I had been struggling hard for 20 years to put my best to bring out the talents which were not recognized too.
From the bottom of my heart I should Bow to the great mind which gaveMusic Teachers and aspirants SUN SHINE and a ray of hope to establish Fine arts Schools in the department.
The day has come and we were called for a meeting to discuss about establishing Music Institutions soon in this academic year i.e. 2017.
We, all the music teachers of the department overwhelmed with joy could not control the tears of happiness and joined our hands in this maha yagna of selecting the innate talented kids for music schools.
Though we are only 13 music teachers, we shouldered the responsibility of selecting students state wide. each one was alloted nearly 25 schools approximately and we were on wheels from Feb 1st 2017.
No music teacher took a back step till now. couple of pregnant teachers too did not care.
We all started selections.
A month has gone now and I could finish my twenty schools
To my biiiiiiiig surprise, residential institutions are abundant of musical talents.
We fixed a bench mark for selection that we will select an aspirant who can sing both chaturasram and trisram. I mean Utter.
My selection started from Danvaigudem School of khammam District on 1/2/2017. I was amazed to see 25 girls having chaturashram and trisram uttering capacity on the FIRST ATTEMPT. A five starred talent.
My selection continued roaming all the 20 schools and could trace out 482 Girls and Boys who are equally great in chaturashram and trisram. Out of them 304 are girls and remaining 175 are boys. ALL THESE SWAEROES ARE BETWEEN THE AGE GROUP OF 9-11. i.e. V,VI and VII classes.

Got to know that Smt. Sujatha of nizamabad dist selected 392 students from her district.
and Smt. J. Srivani of Hyderabad district could select 200 swaeroes.
Details are yet to be known.

AMAZING!!.
Here are a few videos of selection process.

https://youtu.be/w44IVlCSR_M

https://youtu.be/4jJP6fSoOAk

https://youtu.be/YDshqG2FePM

https://youtu.be/a_-LPvtwfuk

https://youtu.be/TxdIySiJNwY

Watch them for now and do bless both me and my swaeroes a worthy musical journey.
I will keep posting the developments soon.
Dr. Prasanna
Music Teacher
Adavimallela
Khammam Dist.

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Namaskars to all
Here am i back with my swaeroes amazing debut singing of a private song which is ofcourse not classical, but the base of their classical music learnt by themselves using AMS EASY METHODS has once again proved here that this learning technique WILL WORK FOR SURE in a quick span of time.
Lemme give a feedback. these kids started learning music with the help of AMS EASY METHODS in my govt.residential school with minimal equipment (that also sponsored by sri. ams garu, saraswathi garu, rishabh garu and a few more noblemen), This institution TSWRS/JR.C(G)ADAVIMALLELEA IS IN KHAMMAM DISTRICT AND AN INTERIOR PLACE. NEITHER THE KIDS NOR THE PARENTS OF THESE KIDS OF THIS INSTITUTION WERE NEVER EXPOSED TO CLASSICAL MUSIC TILL MY ENTRY INTO THE SCHOOL WITH AMS EASY LEARNING METHODS OF CARNATIC MUSIC IN JULY 2014. (I adopted this system after guruji sri ams garu's entry into TSWREIS as resource person for conducting summer music camp)
listening to this technique, like others I too thought that it will not work. but somewhere deep in my heart there was a confidence that AMS garu is never wrong coz he is a man of deeds. Then I took it to try this in my present working place adavimallela. in jULY 2014, i CONDUCTED A BASELINE TEST AMONG 10 AND 11 YEARS GIRLS and found 15 girls with intuitive laya, then started a plan of action. gave them videos, audios and books. To my wonder, they could do all the preliminary laya exercises in 6 months and were into geetas too. simultaneously, they could do al the muktayies in aadi, roopaka, misra chapu and khanda chapu even. (In jan 2015, with the courtesy of sri. munirao garu, two gilrs demontrated thiese in lec-dem in TNU of MUSIC AND DANCE, chennai)
Now they are into varnas and are able to song 3 varnas in both chaturashram and trisram. All through this journey, I helped myself to be DUMB, not even sang for 10 to 15 mins in these two years. Minimal Effort-MAXIMUM RESULT.
right now Adavimallela has 40 swaeoro musicians. 7 of them are into varnas , 15 of them are into swarajathi, 02 are in geetas and new batch 15 members (of this academic year+ are through all laya exercises and tuned up their vocals with the help of casios.
am herewith uploading the vidoe and audio of the song sung by them in group which is ofcourse not much easy. (to sing cords with intricate laya sangaties. I mean one akshara gap at some places.
Words go shortened as my heart gon bubbly listening them singing for the first time in a recording studio with all thrill. (I thought that they may feel embarrassed with all those headsets and mics etc)
once again proved that this system is a boon to the aspirants of carnatic music which is ofcourse base of all music.

check it out here.
https://youtu.be/wdwPyE2e044

Will try to upload audio for a clear version.
Dr. Prasanna
Music/

msakella

Post by msakella »

Dr. Prasanna,

Many of our musicians are mostly conservative and egoistic. Even if you prove, beyond any doubt, that this modern system of learning music is far beneficial to the kids and their parents with the help of some videos none of them comes out open and tell whether he/she agrees or dis-agrees with it. This is their own strategy.

To tell the fact, very recently a professional musician was also given the Magsaysay award for his statement ““An ancient vocal and instrumental musical system, Carnatic music started centuries ago in temples and courts but was subsequently ‘classicised’ to become the almost exclusive cultural preserve of the Brahmin caste - performed, organised, and enjoyed by the elite who have access to it,”

While an award was given even for a mere press-statement a higher award must be given to you for this actual and original work initiating (even without singing Sa or Pa even once) nearly 40 kids of the down trodden castes of the Govt. Residential Schools among which all are able to sing the intricate rhythmical exercises of Chaturashra & Trisra-gatis and 7 out of them are able to sing even the Varnas both in Chaturashra & Trisra-gatis amazingly.

But, I do not know whether a musician in the lime light only will be awarded in this manner but not an ordinary music-teacher. amsharma

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Namaskars everyone
Due to ill health I could not be here for long but its time to share something very specual about swaero kids of adavimallela's amazing skillfull performance
Tswreis conducts varous competitions at district level, zonal level and state level competitions.
after so many winning hardships swaeroes of adavimallela were given an opportunity to take part in state level competition.
The dept issued certain instructions that the team should comprising of 8 members and children should do all the jobs like playing music, writing script on their own etc.
My music swaeroes took it as a challenge under my guidance and they wanted to bring out something very special.
Now they started working on it a week before the competitiin and I asked them to practice bamboo dance and given a video as reference.
Now, as there is an instruction that they should creat their own music/ dance the 8 members team started working on it.
S. Rechana played casio (mohana with kalpana swaram spontaneoysly according to the rhythm) and P prashanthi played dholak took it for providing background music on track LIVE and the other 8 members ANEESHA, KEERTHI, BHARGAVI, KUSUMA, CHAITANYA, DEEPTHI, JAYASREE AMBIKA opted to be part of dance
the dance was bamboo dance. so four decided to clap the bamboos and four to dance in between bamboos..... real hard task. there should be a great coordination between all the three teams . The music should be given correctly, The bamboos should be clapped on rhythm and the dancers should skip the bamboos to dance.
Initially they found it hard and came to me with a sad face.
Here I told them to take 16 counts and asked them to choose a Jati for that. As they are well trained in AMS EASY LEARNING TECHNUQUES, they could do that easily and nearly 60 combinations took place in 7 mins dance. Practice started and in 7 days they could be this perfect.
Here us the video for you to judge.

https://youtu.be/kLsQ7DAVrF4

The day of performace was on 15 th and as a mentor, I could assist them with make up and costumes on my own
I never entertained third person to choreograph as kids themselves are very much stuffed enough.

Here cones the real story
They performed flawless and spectacular audience were applauding them till today
BUT THEY ARE NOT GIVEN ANY PRIZE BY THE SO CALLED JUDGES WHO WERE A SINGER AND A DANCER.(I CANT MENTION THEIR Names here)

what is going on? why people are like this. To held the talent and skill underneath their feet to keep themselves raised??
I could not get any redressal but I wanna know whats wrong with my kuds performance in this forum of music and dance intellectuals.

the video clips of winning teams.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/AYRSJTUBrtFVA4E02

this is first prize performance( am not blaming the kids here) a sterotypic dance with song of batukamma private album.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ug8T0WeTpJhan5hL2

second prize.
and third prize was a WORTHY skit by biknoor school. ciz kuds did everything on their own.

So what I mean to say is so called eminent judges did justification of their own. To keep me under their feet, they killed my kids skill.
I STOP HERE.
BUT VIEWERS ARE REQUESTED TO COMMENT ON MY KIDS' PERFORMANCE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE as your worthy encouragement keeps them boosting up and growing up.

Dr. Prasanna
Music
Adavimallela.

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

pmantra wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 05:09 Here us the video for you to judge.

https://youtu.be/kLsQ7DAVrF4
Kudos to the kids who executed this feat. The judges have been influenced by insidious commentary from the cognoscenti:

https://twitter.com/tmkrishna/status/922828340980989953

paraphrased as " Art today has become the art of executing difficult feats".

The judges may also have been taken in by the sheen of silk sarees, without realizing what the patterns in there really embody!

Hope this is start of something that raises to the level of Shen Yun!

msakella

Post by msakella »

Chi. Sow. Dr. Prasanna dear,

No doubt, your kids did a magnificent job of Talaprastara in their dance. The Judges may be MAs & Ph.Ds but do not understand this feat to give right judgment and they don’t even try to.

Even though you have been doing yeoman service to the cause of music by truly bringing out talented kids of the down trodden castes the relevant awards are given to the persons who are in the lime-light.

This is the state of affairs of our country. We can’t help. amsharma

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

Thank you shankaranji and guruvugaru.
kids are really depressed and I could not controll tears of mine and the kids.
Loyality has no place, genuinity is deleted from their dictionary and what not. Its just the act of oppressing me but it sounded different.
Its the axe affect on my kids skill.
I have been in this dept for the past 24 yrs with such service. Judges, who are 6 months old outsourcing employees in my dept, are afraid of the reality and could succeed in stamping over my head through this act.
My raised voice is cared a pin.
No support either of ways for my dedicated services for ages. though I am a permanent employee of this society.
Dr. Prasanna
Music
Adavimallela.

pmantra

Post by pmantra »

One more happy news. Just now I got a call from tollywood choreographer that he wanna release an album with these kids. I may go or not but the real talent never gets defeated.
Skill will never go waste.
There is a saying ... 'no one can stop SUN obstructing with their palm'
True!!
I request the real musicians and dancers through this forum to boost my kids in right time.
Dr. Prasanna
Music
Adavimallela