National Workshop on Niraval Singing - Sangita Kalanidhi Vid R Vedavalli, 11th - 12th Feb 2017 @ BVB, Chennai

Concerts and other events related to CM.
ashwin_anand

National Workshop on Niraval Singing - Sangita Kalanidhi Vid R Vedavalli, 11th - 12th Feb 2017 @ BVB, Chennai

Post by ashwin_anand »

Sangit Natak Academy, New Delhi is conducting a National Workshop on Special Aspects of Carnatic Music.
Niraval Singing in Carnatic Music - Fundamentals and Intricacies
by
Vidushi R Vedavalli (Sangita Kalanidhi and Sangit Natak Academy Awardee)

Date: 11 - 12 Feb, 2017
Timings: 10 am - 12:00, 13:00 - 15:00 daily
Venue: Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan (Second Floor), East Mada Street, Mylapore, Chennai

THE WORKSHOP IS FREE FOR ALL STUDENTS AND RASIKAS

ALL ARE WELCOME

sriramr

Re: National Workshop on Niraval Singing - Sangita Kalanidhi Vid R Vedavalli, 11th - 12th Feb 2017 @ BVB, Chennai

Post by sriramr »

Ashwin anand,
This is Sriram from Bangalore.
Thanks for the information.
My wife and I attended the workshop and got benefited a lot.
First time attending Vedavalli amma's workshop and it was a lot of learning.
Pls provide me your mail id and keep us informed of the workshops / concerts of veda amma.
When I asked amma as to whom to contact of the happenings, she mentioned your name.
Thanks a lot for your information.

ratanabhinav

Re: National Workshop on Niraval Singing - Sangita Kalanidhi Vid R Vedavalli, 11th - 12th Feb 2017 @ BVB, Chennai

Post by ratanabhinav »

Respected Sri Ashwin Anand ,
Hi , im an avid follower of Amma's music . The workshop was enlightening . Please provide info of further such engagements of Amma .Thanks in advance . my email is rtnabhinav@gmail.com . My youtube channel is Ratan Abhinav . It contains recordings of Amma's music from the year 1972 till present . Thank you.

Regards
Ratan Abhinav