Raga Sudha - October 2017 Schedule

Concerts and other events related to CM.

rajeshnat

Re: Raga Sudha - October 2017 Schedule

Post by rajeshnat »

Thank you Suresh for this post .

Few years back I asked Nadopasana srinivasan Sir - " Why dont you hold your concerts back in PS High School grounds instead of you moving to ragasudha , as any case there will be a naadainbam or some relative /friend having a rememberance to push a deserving artist who does not have a break into ragasudha".

He told Rajesh "I have grown older I am not able to do all with PS High School - Dakshinamoorthy Auditorium . The support staff of ragasudha is assisting better to suit my age"

Even sarvani sangeetha sabha has moved from music academy mini to Ragasudha , I attended one concert where that lady patron told in mic that they are moving out of MA - Mini as the rates have gone bit high for them.

So as such Chennai in non season and excluding navarathri/gokulashtami it is just hinging with Ragasudha and Arkay center.

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

Looking forward to Ragasudha and Arkay expanding and opening mini halls to meet the demand! :D

melam72

Post by melam72 »

A third hall which is going in the Arkay/Raga Sudha way is Mandaveli's Kalyan Nagar Association Hall.

Karthik Fine Arts and Parampara conduct concerts occasionally there - when RS and Arkay are booked.

Place, however, looks awfully dowdy from photos. I'd rather stick to Ragasudha (where I have my own 'seat' in the sixth row from where I observe the world), and Arkay.

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

melam72 wrote: 29 Sep 2017, 09:55 A third hall which is going in the Arkay/Raga Sudha way is Mandaveli's Kalyan Nagar Association Hall.
In the last 1 month I see a lot of postings . By any chance is there any slim chance to park car like ragasudha or is there no chance like BVB mylapore.