"December Music Season 2017" Aishwarya Saundarya

Concerts and other events related to CM.
cienu

"December Music Season 2017" Aishwarya Saundarya

Post by cienu »

Dear Rasikas,

Please find below the "December Music Season 2017" schedule of S.Aishwarya. This year she will be accompanied by her sister S.Saundarya for most of the concerts.

I am also pleased to announce that S.Aishwarya will receive the "Yuva Kala Bharathi" for the year 2017 from Bharat Kalachar on 15th Dev 2017.

thanjavooran

Re: "December Music Season 2017" Aishwarya Saundarya

Post by thanjavooran »

Good luck to Aishwarya. At last North Chennai also finds a place in the schedule and going to enjoy your music.
With blessings,
Thanjavooran,
15 11 2017

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

Best wishes and congratulations to Aishwarya!

cienu

Post by cienu »

Thank you Ravi and Sri Thanjavooran :)

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

I see that Aishwarya has got the Yuva kala bharathi award from Bharat Kalachar. This is one award which must be very dear to every carnatic musician as it is given very early in their career - it must be very special for that young artist and I am assuming she will receive it from Mrs YGP. Congratulations to aishwarya

pattamaa

Post by pattamaa »

Dec 11 - interesting.. hope we can get VVS, TMK and Vikku mama to accompany the concert !!

Sachi_R

Post by Sachi_R »

Best wishes to Aishwarya and Saundarya!

vijay.siddharth

Post by vijay.siddharth »

pattamaa wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 12:15 Dec 11 - interesting.. hope we can get VVS, TMK and Vikku mama to accompany the concert !!
Pattamma madam,

I think you mean TKM... while it is interesting to debate the historical implications of T M Krishna sir playing for M S amma, I don't think that it is very accurate!!!

Cheers,

Siddharth

vijay.siddharth

Post by vijay.siddharth »

Best wishes to Aishwarya-Saundarya!

cienu

Post by cienu »

rajeshnat wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 10:03 I see that Aishwarya has got the Yuva kala bharathi award from Bharat Kalachar. This is one award which must be very dear to every carnatic musician as it is given very early in their career - it must be very special for that young artist and I am assuming she will receive it from Mrs YGP. Congratulations to aishwarya
Thank you Rajeshnat :)
Yes. It will be a wonderful moment when S.Aishwarya receives the "Yuva Kala Bharathi" from the hands of Smt YGP.
Ten years back (16.9.2007) when Aishwarya made her first public appearance in Narada Gana Sabha accompanying my mother, Smt YGP was present in the front row along with Smt Narayani Mahadevan (MKR's mother).

At the end of the concert she spoke a few words. She said she was delighted that Radha had made a come back to the stage inspite of the setback to her health.

Smt YGP specifically mentioned that she was amazed by the young Aishwarya and wished her a great future.

In that sense, indeed, it will be a special day for Aishwarya :)

A link to the concert below.
"Dhano Dhanya Pushpe Bora"
Smt YGP is seen at 1.15 mins
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9XdgSxxHd4

cienu

Post by cienu »

pattamaa wrote: 16 Nov 2017, 12:15 Dec 11 - interesting.. hope we can get VVS, TMK and Vikku mama to accompany the concert !!
This concert is being held at Goa as part of the nation wide exhibition on MSS. On the opening day of the two week exhibition, Aishwarya and Saundarya will perform a repeat of the historic UN Concert of 1966.

As you may be aware the two week exhibition on Smt M.S.Subbulakshmi was first held in New Delhi at IGNCA in Sep and the next exhibition was held at Chennai in the Lalit Kala Academy in Oct 2017.The details of the concert venue at Goa will be published in this thread as soon as I get the information from the organiser.

Incidentally the special MSS exhibitions are being held across the country over the course of the next 12 months.

The proposed venues (after the Goa leg ) are Pondicherry, Kolkata, Guwahati, Thiruvananthapuram, Lucknow, Mumbai, Chandigarh, Hyderabad & Vadodara.

The final exhibition on MSS will be held in Bengaluru

cienu

Post by cienu »

Thank you Sri R Sachi and Siddharth :)

arasi

Post by arasi »

Here's a latecomer to this thread...
Yuva kala Bharathi Aishwarya will soon be, like the musicians who preceded her and have made it to the top...Wish I could be there on the occasion :)
Our attention now turns to Saundarya. She will make her pATTi doubly happy by singing with her sister in concerts, no doubt. The best to them both :)