What is your take on this?

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
harimau

What is your take on this?

Post by harimau »

I was in Boston recently and heard this story.

Last year T M Krishna sang at the Chinmaya Mission, Boston.

After an alapana of some raga and a suitable reply by the violinist, it seems T M Krishna opened up with the word "Allah".

The audience was shocked and stayed grimly silent.

T M Krishna then asked, "You can't applaud because the song is about Allah?"

After relating this incident, the narrator said that considering that the venue was the Chinmaya Mission, T M Krishna could have avoided the Allah song and could have gone with a traditional song. The Allah song may have been more appropriate for a secular event such as a MITHAS (MIT Heritage of Asia) concert, he added.

What do you think?

Be bold and voice our opinion.

Don't let the fear of being labeled an Islamophobe by the likes of sureshvv hold you back!

kvchellappa

Re: What is your take on this?

Post by kvchellappa »

It is not the mention of Allah that is offensive, but his remark at the stunned silence of the audience, and bringing it up at all in this forum, and that too in General Discussion.

bhakthim dehi

Post by bhakthim dehi »

If he is given a chance (let us hypothesize) to perform in a Church or elsewhere (other than temples, sabhas or other places where Carnatic concerts are held), is he willing to sing the compositions of Hindu Saints composed on Hindu deities?

Pratyaksham Bala

Post by Pratyaksham Bala »

A few more are offended, and a few more doors closed.

arasi

Post by arasi »

He sang it perhaps because he wanted to sing one in tamizh which also happened to be a song by Bharathi?
Well, not an ideal choice for the venue. One on HanumAn who has a sannidhi there would have been more suitable.
As for the song, an easy pallavi of just three words: allAh, allAh, allAh. The following two verses? Not so.
TNS of course has sung it...

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

Aakashaat patitam toyam...

Of course these are just some words repeated 3 times a day by many mindless harimaus who get righteously indignant if a song on Siva is sung in a Vishnu temple (or vice-versa).
Last edited by sureshvv on 06 Jul 2018, 09:46, edited 1 time in total.

arasi

Post by arasi »

Agreed :)

Sundara Rajan

Post by Sundara Rajan »

I don't see anything wrong in bringing up the event here in "General Discussion". After all we have discussed all and sundry topics not related to music in these columns; haven't we ?
The word Allah does not refer to any Islamic God like Hindu Gods Rama, Krishna etc. Allah in Arabic language simply means GOD, not necessarily a Muslim God, just as BhagavAn in Sanskrit or KadavuL in Tamil mean God. It is like some devout Christian American saying " I don't believe in Allah" !

arasi

Post by arasi »

Agreed again, Sundara Rajan!
kESava, ISvara, AllAh, by whichever name we call, sarva dEva namskArams--they flow towards the Almighty...

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

Nee ilaadha idamey illai, Nee thaaney ulagin ellai

sankark

Post by sankark »

harimau wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 04:07 What do you think?

vElai illAdha ambattan .... ;)

PS: Above comment is not on TMK.
Last edited by sankark on 06 Jul 2018, 13:40, edited 1 time in total.

SrinathK

Post by SrinathK »

<Deleted>
Last edited by SrinathK on 06 Jul 2018, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

A little unintelligible to me. Worth discussing rather than the post.
'it's ignorance is bliss' : ignorance of what?
We have seen that those who swear by tolerance are very intolerant. I agree that concepts like equality, fairness, impartiality, etc.are contextually defined. While in India everyone complains about favouritism, everyone looks for some recommendation when one has to be in a queue or competition.

SrinathK

Post by SrinathK »

Well, I have for my own understanding, read most of the major books as well as the history of quite a few religions and what is going on in plain sight. What I found was... very interesting. Quite different from the simple things we like to believe about world religions.

HarishankarK

Post by HarishankarK »

bhakthim dehi wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 06:06 If he is given a chance (let us hypothesize) to perform in a Church or elsewhere (other than temples, sabhas or other places where Carnatic concerts are held), is he willing to sing the compositions of Hindu Saints composed on Hindu deities?
He has, hasn't he - at Afghan Church Mumbai - singing Syama Sastri kritis and all

HarishankarK

Post by HarishankarK »

K J Yesudas once sang a tamil thalattu song in BVB Chennai after Kshira sagara in a full fledged carnatic concert.

vgovindan

Post by vgovindan »

Suppose, he had sung 'raghupati rAghava rAjA rAM' of Mahatma Gandhi, wherein 'ISvar allA terO nAm' appears, then?
There is a Tamil saying - இடம் பொருள் ஏவல். There are shades of grey - the musician and audience should be aware.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

SrinathK wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 13:40 Well, I have for my own understanding, read most of the major books as well as the history of quite a few religions and what is going on in plain sight. What I found was... very interesting. Quite different from the simple things we like to believe about world religions.
If you have jotted down your thoughts on them, and if it is ok with you, could you please share with me?

arasi

Post by arasi »

Govindan,
Exactly. That was how ISwar came into my post, sabkO sanmati dE bhagwAn being the awareness line.
Srinath,
Wish I had read your post before it was deleted. You often bring us a lot of meaningful thoughts which can be pondered over.
As for Bharathi's vAich chollil vIraraDi (the exponents on empty talk out there on podiums and elsewhere)--the day we take individuals for what they really are in their actions than for what they spout--we can instantly notice an improvement in our environment...

harimau

Post by harimau »

bhakthim dehi wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 06:06 If he is given a chance (let us hypothesize) to perform in a Church or elsewhere (other than temples, sabhas or other places where Carnatic concerts are held), is he willing to sing the compositions of Hindu Saints composed on Hindu deities?
That was also one of the comments by someone in the audience, as related to me by the person who told me what had transpired at the concert.

I had forgotten that!

harimau

Post by harimau »

sankark wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 11:59
harimau wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 04:07 What do you think?

vElai illAdha ambattan .... ;)

PS: Above comment is not on TMK.
If you have no opinion, or afraid of the likes of sureshvv, say so.

sureshvv is likely to call you "casteist" for bringing in ambattan.

All of us who frequent rasikas.org are "shaving cats". When we lack cats, we "shave eggs".

If we have worthwhile things to do, we will be doing them, instead of debating whether Sooryagayathri ought to sing conventional Carnatic Music or devotional songs and worrying about what will happen to poor Rahul Vellal if he doesn't get the required guidance to tread along the correct path as seen by each one of us individually.

Now we also know why nobody from the Boston area even mentioned this concert last year. We have busybodies like you telling the rest of us what is legal, moral, ethical and non fattening as far as General Discussions go. :lol:

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

harimau wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 20:28
<snip>

If you have no opinion, or afraid of the likes of sureshvv, say so.

sureshvv is likely to call you "casteist" for bringing in ambattan.

<snip>
Am beginning to wonder who is really afraid here :D

Also ambattan is a profession. As long as one doesn't assume that the ambattan's parent/offspring is also one, he/she cannot be accused of being casteist. Just FYI.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

deleted
Last edited by kvchellappa on 06 Jul 2018, 22:56, edited 1 time in total.

SrinathK

Post by SrinathK »

arasi wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 17:46 Govindan,
Exactly. That was how ISwar came into my post, sabkO sanmati dE bhagwAn being the awareness line.
Srinath,
Wish I had read your post before it was deleted. You often bring us a lot of meaningful thoughts which can be pondered over.
As for Bharathi's vAich chollil vIraraDi (the exponents on empty talk out there on podiums and elsewhere)--the day we take individuals for what they really are in their actions than for what they spout--we can instantly notice an improvement in our environment...
I remembered that I had told myself no more tabloid TMK threads. :lol:

Unfortunately I didn't save the text anywhere, but I do remember what I spoke about. Maybe I'll discuss it in the lounge.

Ponbhairavi

Post by Ponbhairavi »

it will be interesting to know what is the reaction of Chinmaya Mission and whether it has after this incident opened its doors to him in any of
the scores of other centres in US and the world. If the audience has applauded as expected by the singer perhaps it might have invited the attention of the US visa deptt and this might not augur well for the future of CM in us assuming that the us visa dept does not have a broad secular outlook like us.

VK RAMAN

Post by VK RAMAN »

கோவிந்தா என்போம் கோபாலா என்போம்
ராம் ராம் என்போம் சாய் ராம் என்போம்

அல்லா கௌதம புத்தா என்போம்
சௌராஷ்டிரா மகாவீர இயேசு பிதா என்போம்

மதமென்னவானாலும் மனிதரும் ஒன்றே
பெயறேன்னவானாலும் அறம் பொருள் ஒன்றே

நம் தந்தை இறைவன் நாம் அவர் பிள்ளை
அவர் புகழ் பாடி பெரும் இன்பம் கோடி

I rest my case

arasi

Post by arasi »

The word is nAvidar. And, do we call the woman who runs the beauty parlor nAvidai? The word um...baTTar (n) sounds so old world :(

VKR,
Way to go! Sometimes on the forum, one feels this way: old is not that old and young isn't as young either, the way we think about society in these modern times. Depends on which of the traditions we keep and which we ignore. This is where sabkO sanmati dE bhagwAn comes in as a reminder: idaya vAyil tiRandirukkaTTum, manamennum vAyilukku avvappOdu oru pUTTu thEvai--let the door to the heart be open always, but the one to the mind be locked now and then...

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

harimau wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 04:07 T M Krishna then asked, "You can't applaud because the song is about Allah?"
TMK's intent is couple of things. Sociology exercise to poke into people and record responses of interest for his future drivels with the drive by media ( Rush lingo!) :lol: .

Make a point about how "religion" does not matter in the delivery of something as human as music :mrgreen: .
Sundara Rajan wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 09:48 The word Allah does not refer to any Islamic God like Hindu Gods Rama, Krishna etc. Allah in Arabic language simply means GOD, not necessarily a Muslim God, just as BhagavAn in Sanskrit or KadavuL in Tamil mean God.
There is a Chinamaya swamiji who said he switched to use the word bhagavan instead of God , so that children know the difference :mrgreen: . But what is this word God mean? Is it some kind of a central paNiNi translation engine term that needs to sit between all words in different languages? Bhagavan and kaDavuL have some underlying etymologies actually.
sureshvv wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 09:43 Aakashaat patitam toyam...
River and rain as metaphor may not make sense to the deserters! As I had always maintained there was/is a Muslim caste in India that we need to work on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnbfnK3TESA . Even if we suppose that Allah is some generic term, there are edicts that they cannot bow to anybody other than Allah in that direction - i.e. there are some specifics!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3r1JhjBfKI

Somehow music does some wonders.

uday_shankar

Post by uday_shankar »

shankarank wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 09:07Is it some kind of a central paNiNi translation engine term that needs to sit between all words
Yes, panini is a kind of sandwich.

harimau

Post by harimau »

uday_shankar wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 16:06
shankarank wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 09:07Is it some kind of a central paNiNi translation engine term that needs to sit between all words
Yes, panini is a kind of sandwich.
Yes.

And Paganini is the enemy (paga) of panini. :lol:

RSR

Post by RSR »

For once, I am in agreement with Harimau so far as his original post is concerned. The issue is about the person, occasion and the intention of the gimmick on that occasion.
Gandhiji's Ramdhun was sung in prayer meeting in Delhi in 1947 during the partition tragedy when literally crores of innocent people irrespective of their accident of birth lost everything and were living in refugee camps in perpetual fear of violence any time. There were known attempts on the life of Gandhiji himself earlier.
. It is an inexcusable parody to equate the present occasion and such meetings.
There are good and bad people in all religions and sects. Dr.APJ Kalaam exemplifies the true spirit of 'sarva dharma samabava'.and dedication to science and technology. They can co-exist.
Leaving out the atheists nihilists and 'secularists, even theism need not be based on 'nirguna but more often is based on 'sarguna' brahmam. Common people have always had their 'personal' God to redress their problems.
Srimad Bagavatham has plenty of nice stories and the 'gopika' stuff is only a tiny part of ' Jagadhoddharana.'
wonderment .and it must be understood in a higher plane. as in the story of ANdAl and Meera Bai.and should not be vulgarized.
A little knowledge scoffs at the mystery of creation. Great scientists are still marveling at it. Ignorance indeed is bliss. Arrogant bookish knowledge cannot give even a tiny second of blissful oneness which countless unlettered believers experience though totally ignorant. TS Eliot Waste Land says it all.? And great 'seers' like Paramahamsa, Shirdi Baba and Ramana were not Research scientists.
"Aakashath Pathitham Thoyam Yatha Gachathi Sagaram
Sarvadeva Namaskaram Keshavam Prathi Gachathi"
This being a forum for music, permit me to remind us all of a great but almost forgotten prayer by Smt.MS
https://sites.google.com/site/homage2ms ... va-rajaram
( NOTE THE HEART-MELTING CONCLUDING LINES OF HER RENDITION)
'

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

There is a feeling in certain parts that Indian society is now in retrograde mode, coinciding with the rise of various senas in different parts of the country at the cost of individual liberty. Your take on this may correlate with your take on that.

vgovindan

Post by vgovindan »

Suresh,
Kindly do not emphasise 'individual liberty' too much. The bane of today's chaos in the World Order is based on this so called 'individual liberty' at the cost of individual dharma. Though this is a different subject altogether, if everyone starts asserting his individual liberty, there will be only 'jungle rAj' - exactly what is obtained today.

You may or may not agree - Our land has always considered 'dharma' - not free will - as THE prime principle on which the universe operates, and man - so puny in comparison - is no exception. But the point on which this society has decapacitated itself is that the privileged lot had made it a point to exploit the humble.

Yesterday, Pratyaksham Bala made a post about 'ambattan' - the original word 'ambashTa' (Sanskrit word) which means 'medicine man'. How this word (ambattan) has become an abusive language is an example of the environment we are all living in. (This post has been deleted by the author).

Some senior musicians seem to have made it a point to poke offense - God alone knows why they do so. But such people are rubbing salt over the wounds our society is suffering from. We need 'real' medicine men - medicine of sobriety and wisdom.

May we pray for emergence of sane voices - not hoarse parochial voices.

harimau

Post by harimau »

RSR wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 16:59
For once, I am in agreement with Harimau so far as his original post is concerned.....
I don't think I said anything about my position on T M Krishna's behavior. Because at least some of the people will comment on me based on their perception of me, as they indeed did.

I am waiting to see what y'all think!

RSR

Post by RSR »

shankarank wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 09:07
harimau wrote: 06 Jul 2018, 04:07 T M Krishna then asked, "You can't applaud because the song is about Allah?"
---------------etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnbfnK3TESA .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3r1JhjBfKI

Somehow music does some wonders.
shankarank
Thank you very much for the two videos that you have shared.
It demolishes, the lies of pseudo-progressives. .
I wish that you had added the topic of the videos as well.
Anyway, Great work.
It however is not music that gave us that harmony. but true understanding of religions and spirituality.
You know about the Sufi tradition.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

MS sang on Allah and KVN on Jesus. There is nothing novel in this. Chinmaya mission is about Vedanta - advaita which negates distinctions. Nothing sacrilegious by singing on Allah there.
The difference is the intention. The singer knows that he attracts a sizable audience by his music and that he can peddle in his insults with the least opposition.
The mistake we make is swallowing his baits. We affirm thereby that he can manipulate us. It is as though he is the pied piper and we the infatuated rats, even if led by someone under tiger skin.
What bold views when the person calling for it is less than bold by remaining under a false name! And when it is discussed in a forum that the singer spurns! What purpose?
I again object to this discussion in General Discussions, which is clearly for music related topics, not musician related. That such things happened cannot justify it.

arasi

Post by arasi »

Well-said. One doesn't have to respond to TMK's every action like conditioned reflex. Pity, we rasikas tend to bite every time he throws his line--the antithesis of gOpikAs thronging to their Krishna's flute? Yes, he can endear us still with his well-presented music, of course. We better stay away from the rest.
As for hiding under the hide of jungle beasts, it's one's karmA...:(
You sound lion-hearted in your post,KVC :)

vgovindan

Post by vgovindan »

I am reminded of a film song (Hindi film 'Dhool ka Phool') - khudanE hamE bhakshA Ek dharti - aur humnE banAya kahin Hind aur Iran'. (God bestowed us one Earth, but we made (divided) into many countries (Hindustan, Iran)).

Music is a similar endowment common for humanity. How much sectarian have we become - nothing to do with India only but, the World as such!

I am posting here under a link on Hindustani Music by 'Nikhil' - I do not know whether this has already been posted and discussed or whether this is the correct forum. The Mods may decide suitably.

https://nikhiletc.wordpress.com/2016/06 ... sic-today/
Last edited by vgovindan on 09 Jul 2018, 06:32, edited 1 time in total.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

vgovindan wrote: 07 Jul 2018, 18:04 Suresh,
Kindly do not emphasise 'individual liberty' too much. The bane of today's chaos in the World Order is based on this so called 'individual liberty' at the cost of individual dharma. Though this is a different subject altogether, if everyone starts asserting his individual liberty, there will be only 'jungle rAj' - exactly what is obtained today.

You may or may not agree - Our land has always considered 'dharma' - not free will - as THE prime principle on which the universe operates, and man - so puny in comparison - is no exception. But the point on which this society has decapacitated itself is that the privileged lot had made it a point to exploit the humble.
Sir.. I find the concept of "individual liberty" much more basic, easy to understand and explain than the concept of "dharma". Both slogans have been abused by many in the past and present but that does not take away their validity.

Individual liberty does not mean that you can encroach on another person's liberty either. So I don't see how your prediction of "Jungle Raj" follows. In fact the denial of individual liberty is a textbook case of Jungle Raj. So I think your concern is misplaced. You will grant me that "dharma" itself has been used to cause untold miseries to large numbers of people - so I don't see how that is so much superior either.

sureshvv

Post by sureshvv »

kvchellappa wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 02:44 MS sang on Allah and KVN on Jesus. There is nothing novel in this. Chinmaya mission is about Vedanta - advaita which negates distinctions. Nothing sacrilegious by singing on Allah there.
Agree 100%
The difference is the intention. The singer knows that he attracts a sizable audience by his music and that he can peddle in his insults with the least opposition.
I don't see how any insult was peddled here.
The mistake we make is swallowing his baits. We affirm thereby that he can manipulate us. It is as though he is the pied piper and we the infatuated rats, even if led by someone under tiger skin.
Why should we besmirch his intentions? Why can't we see this as someone expressing his individual belief. As rasikas, we can definitely learn to do that.
What bold views when the person calling for it is less than bold by remaining under a fal]se name! And when it is discussed in a forum that the singer spurns! What purpose?
A pen name is not a false name. Most people know who harimau is. And he knows that too, That he continues to post (after a brief hiatus) tells me that he is ready to own up to his views, even when they are sometimes bigoted.

vgovindan

Post by vgovindan »

Suresh,
I happened to watch two videos recently - one by Tarek Fatah (a Pakistani - now settled in Canada) a Baluchistan activist. He says that 'human rights is same for a billionaire and a pauper'. Is it really?
The second video is about Lalit Modi - he says 'he is born with a diamond spoon in his mouth'.
The third is about Vijaya Mallayya - you can see him always surrounded by his lawyers.

I also happened to watch a video with Jaggi Vasudev by a Western lady (I think belonging to UNO) discussing about poverty alleviation. Jaggi Vasudev said that, if the standard of living in US is taken as a yardstick, then we will need four and a half planets to provide for the whole humanity (hope this is true).

The question is - Is there anything called 'equity'? Can those who are surrounded by a battery of lawyers (who charge 3.15 crores for 5 hearings - Ram Jethmalani) be considered as equivalent to a beggar in the street, in terms of human rights? If not, then what is the meaning of 'individual liberty'? What kind of peversity is this? It seems more like an 'elitist' argument (sorry, if I sound offensive).

Thank God that there are beggars - at least those who would not venture to thievery to fill their stomach. These beggars are real adherers of dharma - who would not stoop. I bow my head for such adherents.

vgovindan

Post by vgovindan »

Suresh,
I may also add that 'dharma' cannot be pitted against 'individual liberty'. The universe is one organic whole . If we consider the human race as a tree (belonging to the vana of Universe), then we, individuals are just like individual leaves of the tree. If individual leaf starts having its own free will (to do whatever one feels like), then the tree will perish. The animal kingdom (particularly ants) is replete with examples of social cohesion. Only man seems to think that he is all by himself.

Dharma is not something which is specific for humans. The very fact that the Sun is glowing for the past 4 odd billion years, is the testament of dharma - an inviolable law of the universe. (Sun is the progenitor of life on earth). How can human beings exclude themselves from the operation of such a law? Just because we are endowed with self-awareness, can we behave anyway we feel like? In order to bring equity - which is there in all species except humans - we have to redefine dharma - bereft of all the dross that has accumulated over a period of time (due to exploitative nature of humans against those who are vulnerable). Let us not denigrate dharma as such.

btw, free will is about making deliberate choice in a situation having contradictory options. Much like the words 'freedom' as against its translation - 'svatantra' (self regulation), these two are not same. One is binding (svatantra) and the other is licence (freedom).

SrinathK

Post by SrinathK »

vgovindan wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 18:53 I also happened to watch a video with Jaggi Vasudev by a Western lady (I think belonging to UNO) discussing about poverty alleviation. Jaggi Vasudev said that, if the standard of living in US is taken as a yardstick, then we will need four and a half planets to provide for the whole humanity (hope this is true).
The average US household consumes over 12000 units of electricity a year. What was your house's EB bill last year?

Countries located in extreme climates consume way more energy. The average household in Iceland consumes over 50000 units of electricity a year.

China consumes over 1/4th of the world's entire energy budget now - almost equal to the US and European Union combined. These 3 account for half the world's energy consumption.

India consumes 5% of the world's power.

vgovindan

Post by vgovindan »

Srinath,
I belong to half-privileged class (as that of US) - consuming about 6000 units a year.

shankarank

Post by shankarank »

sureshvv wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 18:31 I find the concept of "individual liberty" much more basic, easy to understand and explain than the concept of "dharma".
While setting forth individual rights which guarentee individual liberty, the constitution strangely recognized some group rights. Especially of those people who have not been wronged in the past.

In fact the story goes that when leaders went to plead for independence , the British asked them first to reconcile with Jinnah. So even after partition , the constitution looks like not by the people, for the people , of the people, but an agreement between 3 groups: Muslims, Christians and others. Why should the constitution take cognizance of any book for that matter?

When eminent intellectuals including TMK went to submit their uniform civil code draft , they took care to tom-tom the removal of Hindu Undivided Family - yeah we did Tinker with Hindus as well you see!. But should we ask them to reconcile with Imams first, just like how the India was setup and then the constitution was setup?

vgovindan

Post by vgovindan »

shankarank,
Talking about Independence and Partition, you will be surprised to know, the only democratic body - if you can call it so - at that time (1947) present and functioning was the 'Constituent Assembly' presided over by Rajendra Prasad. But, neither Independence nor Partition was ever discussed in that forum - not even once. All the decisions were taken by political leaders - headed by Nehru. Even Mahatma Gandhi was ignored. In fact, Gandhi did never participate in the deliberations of Constituent Assembly, he was not present in the Formal Transfer of Power ceremonly held in the Central Hall of Parliament building. Partition was a tripartite agreement between Nehru, Jinnnah and British. It is was a coterie decision.

The country's Independence Decision, Partition Decision were a sham.

kvchellappa

Post by kvchellappa »

Gandhi shunned power suitably for Nehru, and went to Bengal which was bleeding. Partition had the blessings of Gandhi. Godse was incensed by that and went rabid.

kvjayan

Post by kvjayan »

"MS sang on Allah". May be for a recording company or during the Friday prayer meeting in Gandhi Mantapam (Guindy) and not in TT Devasthanam or Ramanavami Utsavam (eg. Asthika Samajam, Venus Colony).

Pratyaksham Bala

Post by Pratyaksham Bala »

kvchellappa wrote: 08 Jul 2018, 02:44 MS sang on Allah ...
Which song ? Any link ?

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

Pratyaksham Bala wrote: 09 Jul 2018, 18:14Which song ? Any link ?
It is one of the songs in her album with songs in 10 languages - B1