Archit Anil Kumar@Virginia on August 21st,2022

Review the latest concerts you have listened to.
rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

--------------------------------------
Arangetram of Archit Anil KUmar - disciple of Suryaprakash in Virginia

Archit Anil Kumar (disciple of Suryaprakash) - Vocal
Sanjay Sharma(disciple of Delhi Sundarrajan) - violin
Srikar Chittari(disciple of Neyveli Narayanan)- Mridangam
Samyuktha Sreeram (disciple of N Gurupriasad)-ghatam
Anitha Srikanth -Tambura, disciple of Suryaprakash and teacher based out of virginia

2 hours and 45 mins : Nirvana Concert

Kept the pointer at the start
https://youtu.be/perWRKdW5FQ?t=565

Bunch of NRI next generation kids are surely performing very very well. Archit , disciple of Suryaprakash had his arangetram. I am also very impressed with Srikar Chittari(My watchout radar is up for this mrudangam artist ), the young samyuktha playing Ghatam and also Sanjay Sharma in violin.

Archit in arangetram taking RTP in Lalita is one big big head turner for me. Archit asset is his strong voice and appears he has only assimilitated with the best of MMI-SSI baani that his guru represents. The songs in arangetram are

1. Pada Varnam - neeye sakala bhuvanam -brindavani - Suryaprakash
2. Gam GanapathE (s)-hamsadhwani -HMB
3. sakala graha - Atana- PD
4. Paahi jagathjanani (R,N??,S) -hamsanandi -ST - Liked this submain and is the best for me among krithis

5. AbhayE Varade - hindolam - Indira natesan
6. Chakkani Raja (R S T) - kharaharapriya -T - Why no neraval that was surely missed ??

7. Some filler I forgot now garudadhwani I think
8. RTP in Lalita - I know this Pallavi was once sung and reviewed from Mumbai - Suryaprakash lines- Manda gamini sadaa veena vaadhini sharadhE maam pahi . I have not heard this. Ragamaliga swaras in lalita, chandrakowns or soorya ??? and behag.

9. Expo varuvaaro - jonpuri -GKB
10. Thillana - kamas - patnam

Lovely speech in particular by Suryaprakash https://youtu.be/perWRKdW5FQ?t=10699 , followed by lovely vote of thanks by the young vidwan Archit

Special kudos to parents of Archit who are all part of Virginia,USA, I wish this young vidwan of 19 or 20 years

My sincere prayers for Archit to take up full time music. Let Archit follow the footsteps of Sandeep Narayan and Ramakrishnanmurthy. Kudos to the confidence of Archit and team, looking forward to hear in chennai along with the senior disciple of Suryaprakash - Aneesh bhat , Also best wishes for the 3 young Srikhar, sanjay and samyuktha and also the whole community of VA-MD-DC etal who encouraged and nurtured young musicians like Archit

rajeshnat

Re: Archit Anil Kumar@Virginia on August 21st,2022

Post by rajeshnat »

========For Whatsapp or FaceBook Forward ===================================
--------------------------------------
Arangetram of Archit Anil KUmar - disciple of Suryaprakash in Virginia

Archit Anil Kumar (disciple of Suryaprakash) - Vocal
Sanjay Sharma(disciple of Delhi Sundarrajan) - violin
Srikar Chittari(disciple of Neyveli Narayanan)- Mridangam
Samyuktha Sreeram (disciple of N Gurupriasad)-ghatam

www.rasikas.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=377259#p377259