Vageyakara KRAMARAJ'S COMOSITIONS-LINK REFERENCE

Miscellaneous topics on Carnatic music
vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

jhALLO c.mdEVOTEES ,
fOR QUITE SOME TIME ( NEARLY TEN DAYS) iWAS HOSPITALISED FOR SOME SERIOUS BRONCHIAL AILMENT.hENCE Ei COULD NOT VISIT THE VISIT FORUM .
iNTHE MEANTIME , RECEIVED UMPTEEN NO.OF MAILS REGARDING CLARIFICATIONS , AS WELL AS THE LINK REFERENCE TO MY KRITIS WHICH CAN BE VIEWE D AND listened to.

The link reference is as fpollows.
www.karnatik.com'co1141..shtml
Ramaraj
Last edited by vageyakara on 27 Jan 2008, 10:33, edited 1 time in total.

vijay

Post by vijay »

Dear Sir, sorry to hear about your health problems but good to note that you have recovered. Please take care.

arasi

Post by arasi »

Ramaraj,
Sorry to hear about your illness. We wish you a speedy recovery.

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

HALLO MY DEAR ARASI and VIJAY
Thank u vry much for your kind enquiries.What would have been a major coronary ailment , was, by jthe grace of ALMIGHTY and the good wishes of my fellow forumites, has been averted due to timely medical attention..I THINK .MY DEAR FELLOW FORUMITES ARE DESTINED TO PUT UP WITH MY 'KADEES' (Kritis) for some more years to come Thank you once again

RAMARAJ
Last edited by vageyakara on 27 Jan 2008, 16:09, edited 1 time in total.

jananee

Post by jananee »

Ramaraj Sir,

Good to hear you are back home..take care and get well soon

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

Hi Ramraj, I am in mumbai for the past 5days. , TO ATTEND THEMARRIAGE OF KUMAR(TORONTO)'s daughter. ashwin ,rohin also came here. sorry to hear about your ailment, happily you have recovered. MUMBAI is very cold 11degree centigrade .all the time music by ash and ro with vikram. will be back in bangalore tomorrow . take care of you health. gobilalitha

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

Hallo Jananee and GBL,
Thank u very mich for ur affectionate enquiries. I am gradually getting better. After 10 days of complete resr I am to undergo ANGIOPLASTY for removal of a block.I think i will getover the same successfully.Thank u oince again .
Ramaraj

Nick H

Post by Nick H »

I hope very much to have the pleasure of hearing your music and experiencing your friendship for a long time to come. Recordings will be but a pale imitation.

Sorry to hear that you have been ill, but it is good that there has been a warning for you from your body, and that you and the doctors are doing the necessary.

Wishing you every success with the coming treatment, and hoping to see you back in action very soon.
Last edited by Guest on 27 Jan 2008, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.

bilahari

Post by bilahari »

Ramaraj sir, good luck for the upcoming angioplasty. I'm sure you'll pull through just fine.

cmlover

Post by cmlover »

Oh God! How did you get into this mess buddy! While we share the diabetic bane I never realized you had a coronary problem! It is nothing to worry these days if taken care of early enough. Just be careful and act your age. The vedic span is 120years (that was then :) There is a lot riding on you for the glory of CM and keep up the good work while taking care of your body!

AyuShmaan bhava |

arunk

Post by arunk »

Ramaraj sir - sorry to hear about your illness. Good Luck and here is wishing you a speedy recovery!

Arun

sbala

Post by sbala »

Ramraj Sir,
Wish you a speedy recovery. Please take care of your health, our requests can wait.

cienu

Post by cienu »

I am sure you will come back to the forum soon with renewed vigour. Wish you all the very best.

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

rAmarAj sir,
best wishes for a speedy recovery .As part of taking rest ,avoid forums . You can always come back after complete recovery.

vasanthakokilam

Post by vasanthakokilam »

Get well, sir. It is great to see you are taking this in stride with a sense of humor.

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

My dear VK ji , RAJESH ,NICK.H, BILAHARI, ARUNK SBALA CIENU AND other cm.lovers,
It is not only quite heartening to note that ever so many FORUMITE brothers and sisters have expressed concern over my present health condition, but would undoubtedly serve as a morale booster,!!!.I am recuperating with redoubled speed ,.and i hope to be completely soon.
I express my profuse thanks to one and all., with a subtle caution, to chennai based forumites.To take precautionary measures against the unusually worst climatic conditions prevailing in and arroun Chennai. where the pollution level is said to be alarmingly high at 90%
Ramaraj

V_ANNASAMY

Post by V_ANNASAMY »

Ramaraj Sir,

UngaLin 'paNNODu' kooDiya paaDalgaL
tangiDum vahaiyAy amaindu, manadil
neegA iDam piDitadu. vEnDuhirOm
neegaL nannalam peRa vEnDumendRu.

PS - 'paNNODU' ... (rAga mudra kritis).

-va-
Last edited by V_ANNASAMY on 28 Jan 2008, 16:44, edited 1 time in total.

vgvindan

Post by vgvindan »

Ramaraj ji,
With prayers for your speedy recuperation.
V Govindan

vs_manjunath

Post by vs_manjunath »

Sri Ramaraj Sir, our prayers to almighty to make you HALE & HEALTHY soon.

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

Hallo V_Annaswamy 'ji
Your versE has served as a propitiative medication to my gradually regaining health. I find it more comfortable to sit infront of the PC.and Visit the Forum than lying in bed for rest. It also serve as an elixture to me
`
"en nalam pENiyE iRaivanai vENDiDum !
eNNatRa naNbar kuzhAm!!
ennendRu uRaithiduvEn en mana nilai thanai !!!
enna thavam seiiduviTTEn ; ennarum naNbarE ! ANNASAMY ILAVALE !!!!

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

My Dear VGV,
By the Grace of GOD, and the affectionate prayers by friends like you, I am slowly getting better.
Thank u very much .
Last edited by vageyakara on 28 Jan 2008, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

Dear Manjunathji,
My heartfelt thanks for your kind enquiries. I have already replied to your E.Mail

krishnaa

Post by krishnaa »

Dear Ramaraj Sir,
Sorry to hear about your health. But don't worry, you will definitely be very well in a very short time.
my prayers to the Lord to make you fit and fine very soon.

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

Thank u krishnaa 'ji for your kind enquiries.I am quite better than what i was a week before Your propitative words would definitely be source for my expeditious recovcery.I have taken every thing for granted.
Affly
Ramaraj..

ram

Post by ram »

Ramaraj ji,

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a long long healthy and musical life ahead !!!

Ram

vageyakara

Post by vageyakara »

Dear Ram, I am quite well and hope to be even better soon after the ANGIOPLASTY TO BE CONDUCTED IN ABOUT TEN DAYS FROM NOW.
rAMARAJ

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

dear ramraj, we retd from mumbai yesterday night .lalitha wants to convey her kind enquiries about your health , yes ,it was music all the time,with ashwin and rohin along with vikram dominating the show, there were a dozen shrutibedham exercises, all of us thought of you then, a,master of shrutibedham another boy from mumbai joined the brothers, a student of MSSheela . gobilalitha