Lyrics and audio needed for Hamir Kalyani raga song Sharade

Place to go if you want to ask someone identify raga, tala, composer etc or ask for sāhitya (lyrics) or notations or translations.
HarishankarK

Post by HarishankarK »

I need the lyrics and audio recording for the beautiful Hamir Kalyani song Sharade Karunanidhe.

We are ardent devotees of Goddess Saradha Devi and i would like to learn this song.
Have noticed that Vidwan T M Krishna has sung this in several concerts so also ma'm Sangeetha Shivkumar.

Would be grateful if someone could pass me the lyrics and also the site where i can hear this song and learn it (preferably vocal recital any artiste).

Many thanks in advance

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

shAradE karuNAnidhE. rAgA: hamIrkalyANi. cApu tALA. Composer: Chandrashekhara Bharati.

P: shAradE karuNAnidhE sakalAnavAmba sadA janAn
chAraNAdima gIta vaibhava pUritAkhila dictate
C1: bharma bhUSaNa bhUSite vara ratna mauLi virAjite
sharmadAyini karma mOcani nirmalam kuru mAnasam
2: hasta sandhrta pustakAksha paTI sudhA ghaTa mudrikE
kasta vAsti hi varNane caturO narakha carOtava

HarishankarK

Post by HarishankarK »

Hope anyone could provide me with a audio clipping of the same

vidya raja

Re: Lyrics and audio needed for Hamir Kalyani raga song Sharade

Post by vidya raja »

Meaning in English Needed for the song Sharadey Karunanidhey. Thank you

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Audio clip by T.M.Krishna is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8hSbLq2oaA

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Meaning from the net:
P.Oh Mother Sarada! Treasure of all mercy! Protect all the people always, You whose holy benign grace sung by the Vedas, the demigods and the human beings reverberates all over the quarters (directions) (Chaaranas are believed to be the divine singers and also are the bards in the King’s court).
The reading chaarana also can be interpreted as the taddhita form of charana – her holy feet.
C1. Decked with glittering gold ornaments , a crown studded with precious stones, the giver of all comforts, reliever of people’s bonds of karma, please help us to keep our hearts blemishless.
C2. Also adorned by a book, a garland of rudraaksha and the pot of nectar! Who on earth among (men) or elsewhere (the bards or the Gods) is capable of describing you in totality
Audio by Archana ana Aarti is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tclDLPHtlas