AMS Easy Methods 2007 CD - Teaching and Learning Methods

To teach and learn Indian classical music
msakella

#576 Re: AMS Easy Methods 2007 CD - Teaching and Learning Methods

Post by msakella » 29 Mar 2018, 09:04

If all the music-teachers, without singing themselves, initiate their students to learn music in this novel method of learning the aspirants will certainly become benefited by saving their invaluable time, energy and money. But, the efficient teachers who can manage both the Chaturashra and Trisra-gatis efficiently and who give high preference to the kids than the money can only follow this and help the aspirants and their respective parents which, in fact, becomes a million dollar question.

In continuation to the post No.573, the videos of Saveri Varna both in Chaturashra and Trisra-gatis sung by Chi. Chennu Akhileshwar, who had worked on his own and learnt them without my help at all, are now uploaded and the respective urls are funished hereunder for the benefit of the interested aspirants. amsharma

https://youtu.be/daMaPOFCYEA
https://youtu.be/nEUMyswCDxc
0 x

msakella

#577 Re: AMS Easy Methods 2007 CD - Teaching and Learning Methods

Post by msakella » 21 Aug 2018, 15:52

On 1st July, 2018, many of my direct and indirect disciples, music lovers and well-wishers have celebrated my Shatabhishekam at Hyderabad and very importantly nearly more than 160 students learning music in these AMS Easy Methods at different places have very efficiently demonstrated different levels of their music under the able guidance of their committed teachers. The video link is furnished here and the interested can enjoy it. https://youtu.be/nUbXhE-6Y40. The write-up given by the dynamic organizer, Shri. J.S.Eshwaraprasad himself in this connection is furnished herunder. amsharma

SAMPRADAYA TRUST, HYDERABAD.

Shata Gala Swara Laya Malika, a special Karnataka music presentatioin was conducted at Hyderabad on 1st July, 2018 on the occasion of Shatabhishekam of Violin Vidwan Shri Akella Mallikarjuna Sharma. Stalwarts of Karnataka music – viz. Sarvashri Annavarapu Ramaswamy, Komanduri Sheshadri, AIR Station Director V. Udayashankar, D. Raghavachary (of Hyderabad Bros), Ayyagari Shyamasundar, Hyderabad Sisters, Lalitha & Haripriya and Professors from Telutu University as well as organisers of Music Sabhas in twin cities of Hyderabad & Secunderabad attended.

The opening slot in the programme was Sapta-tala Jati-alankaras presented @ 4-3-8-6-units (Chaturashra & Trisra-gatis) by 50 kids.

The next was Sapta-tala Alankaras @ 1-2-3-4-6-8-units per beat - each Tala one round of Jati, next round Swaras – using Ragas Kharaharapriya, Chakravakam, Shubhapantuvarali, Dhenuka, Sihmendramadhyama, Rishabhapriya and Kamavardhani by 60 kids.

Following this was 100 voices vociferously putting a great show of Jati, Swara & Sahitya precisely interwoven into Trisra, Khanda & Mishra breaks in Chaturashra-gati Adi-tala - viz., starting with Nagumomugalavaani in Madhyamavati continued with….

(a) Shankarabharana swara with ‘Shakti sahita ganapatini’ nottu-swara (with Trisra breaks).

(b) Nadanamakriya swara with Annamacharya Keertana ‘Vacchenu Alamelumanga’ (with Khanda breaks),

(c) Shriranjani swara with Lakshana-geeta “Rerejayajaya’ (with Mishra breaks).

---finally culminating into Madhyamavati - Nagumomugalavaani.

Final lap of the show was Raga, Keertana & Kalpanaswara section –

(i) Saumitri Bhagyame Bhagyamu - Kharaharapriya,

(ii) Sharavanabhavaananda - Pantuvarali,

(iii) Shriguruguha - Shuddhasaveri,

(iv) Gopala ravela karunimcha vadela - Mohana (RTP).

--- all four items capably delivered by 30 students with all the ingredients viz., Ragamalika kalpanaswaras, Grahabheda and suitable musical mathematics all very dear to Guru Akella.

Music direction was by Smt. Chidrupa Lakshmi Eshwaraprasad and Chi.J.S.Shreeram (mother & son) both disciples of Shri Akella.

At the concluding felicitation function Shri Annavarapu Ramaswamy, Shri Komanduri Sheshadri and Shri V.Udayashankar were eloquent about Shri Akella’s relentless and dedicated service to further the cause of reaching and teaching young aspirants at a faster pace, with arithmetic and qualitative brilliance.

Shri J.S.Eshwaraprasad, Managing Trustee of Sampradaya presented the Sanmaanapatram and the programme was ably and capably compered by Shri M. Dakshinamurthy, AIR, Hyderabad.

Reacting to the whole evening programme Guru Shri Akella Mallikarjuna Sharma said he was very highly pleased with the efforts put in by Shri Eshwaraprasad and family in continuoualy striving to impart on the lines of AMS Easy Methods promulgated by himself.
0 x

rajeshnat

#578 Re: AMS Easy Methods 2007 CD - Teaching and Learning Methods

Post by rajeshnat » 25 Aug 2018, 19:21

Msakella
Sir.Nice to hear your Shatabhishekam . May you have your best health in future.
0 x

msakella

#579 Re: AMS Easy Methods 2007 CD - Teaching and Learning Methods

Post by msakella » 26 Aug 2018, 07:45

Dear brother-member, rajeshnat,

Thank you for your kind appreciation.

By the grace of the Almighty and best wishes of near and dear like you still I am able to serve our people mostly in Telugu States nowadays through WhatsApp and Youtube efficiently, sincerely and honestly as ever. amsharma
0 x

Kyvalya Vocalist

#580 Re: AMS Easy Methods 2007 CD - Teaching and Learning Methods

Post by Kyvalya Vocalist » 02 Sep 2018, 18:16

@ Sri MS Akella

Dear Sir,

Pranams.

Felt an extreme pleasure while watching the little ones demonstrating their laya ability through jatis, swara kalpanas. Children/students were able to shift from one nada to another nada effortlessly. Highly commendable training given by Sri Sriram and Smt. Chidrupa Lakshmi Eshwaraprasad. It clearly proves the authenticity of your teaching and learning methodology. My heartiest congratulations to the entire team who put up this successful show case. May many carnatic aspirants make use of these "AMS easy methods of learning" which are unconditionally available on youtube.

Thank you sir for sharing.

Regards,
Kyvalya
0 x

msakella

#581 Re: AMS Easy Methods 2007 CD - Teaching and Learning Methods

Post by msakella » 03 Sep 2018, 09:08

Dear brother-member, Kyvalya Vocalist,

Thank you for your kind appreciation.

I have been blessed by the Almighty with the topics, Talaprastara and Easy Methods in learning our music. HE also, along with the cooperation of the like minded people, made me, honestly and efficiently serve around 300 poor aspirants and their parents in different places in learning our music saving their invaluable time, energy and money through this logical system of learning our music. I may not be able to help all the people on the globe but am able to serve a small fraction of the society.. For this I feel extremely happy and satisfied and I ever remain grateful to the Almighty. amsharma
0 x