What happened to Narthaki??

Classical Dance forms & related music
Umesh

Post by Umesh »

Narthaki has never been down in my experience... perhaps they're trying to get rid of all those obscene posts. I posted a query a couple days ago to which I really needed a reply. Anyone have an idea when it will be back up again?

khp

Post by khp »

the narthaki.com bulletin board most certainly had issues with undesirable posts. You could email Ms.Lalita Venkat and ask her if there is an approximate date for restoring the bulletin board.

In the meantime, you could try posting your query here.

meena

Post by meena »

the narthaki.com bulletin board most certainly had issues with undesirable posts.
this is not new, from the day one when they introduced board. The 'obscene posts' has been making it on the board . Early on i have addressed and brought the posts to the webmaster attention. Those posts stayed on for days, i gave up !

There were at times lyrics requests, and when i posted the txt., the webmaster deleted them. i addressed this issue to both anitha/webmaster. No reply.

I noticed Lji lyrics requests posts, was deleted.

2 days back i checked i got ' under maintenance' message.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

post withdrawn

Umesh

Post by Umesh »

I don't think I ever supplied an e-mail address while posting. Username and subject title were required but I don't *think* e-mail was... could be wrong. Oh well!

My query was about BN Gurus (preferably of the Vazhuvoor school) in Sydney, Australia, where I'll be spending some time abroad soon. Just to practice some adavus with other students would be great so I don't lose touch. I checked the Narthaki address bank but was wondering about their quality and if there are others not listed. If anyone can help, please do!

meena

Post by meena »

umesh

contact 'DELETED
Last edited by meena on 06 May 2008, 10:41, edited 1 time in total.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Umesh: Try this page:

http://narthaki.com/adindex.html

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Umesh

Post by Umesh »

Thanks guys. I believe I have spoken to Mohan before... will try him again.

That e-mail is for Sridevi Sendhil right? I did a bit of research and found that she is the granddaughter of Vazhuvoor B. Ramiah Pillai... cool!

mohan

Post by mohan »

Umesh - I can tell you about the various dance teachers in Sydney. There are a few you should perhaps avoid! Please feel free to email me.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Umesh: You might have noticed that Narthaki BB is back on line.

Umesh

Post by Umesh »

Yes, Lakshman, thanks! And look, there is already a post about insurance... hah!