Shri G.N.Balasubramaniam Centenary Celebrations

Carnatic composers (other than performing vidwans)
gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Rasikas,

As some of you might be aware, my father's centenary falls on 6th of January, 2010. We with the support of his well wishers and rasikas have taken a few steps to celebrate the centenary in a big way.

1) We have started a site with the name gnbalasubramaniam.com
It has loads of information on his life, his music etc.
At present it needs Internet Explorer to access it and in future we would add other browsers.
Each page has some of his music or some speech about him in the background. It has articles, photos , and lots of information on him.
It would be improved from time to time. Please visit the site and give your valuable suggestions to improve the same.

2) We are starting the celebrations on his birthday , 6th January, 2009 at IFAS German Hall at 4.30 PM.
The Chief Guest is Sri N Gopalaswami the Chief Election Commissioner and would be followed by speeches of Sri K Parasaran,Sri Balamurali Krishan, Sri Lalgudi Jayaraman, Sri T N Krishnan, Sri Trichur Ramachandran to name a few.

The final programme would be a Clarinet concert by the Maestro Sri A K C Natarajan.

We request the members of this august forum to attend the function and make it a success. An invitation is also posted at the site for more details.

There would be several functions throughout the year with a grand finale of a 2 day function at Chennai on 6th January, 2010. There would be functions at other cities also.

With regards
Rajasekar

veenajj

Post by veenajj »

Dear Sri Rajasekar,

Thank you for sharing this great piece of news here. The GNB Centenary, without doubt, should be celebrated in a manner befitting no less than that of an emperor. He passed away even before we were born, but my father, now close to 80 years of age, still swears by the music of GNB Sir and maintains that he was and still is "THE KING." It goes without saying that there are countless more similar admirers of this great man.

GNB and generosity are synonymous and it is very apparent that this virtue has been passed on to his progenies as well. We were overwhelmed with the friendliness and warmth of the Late GB Doraiswamy, who was the first person we met in Chennai when we came here from Kolkata in the early nineties. This was in connection with a GNB composition that we recorded for HMV at that time. Though Shri Doraiswamy is no longer with us, we will always remember him for his encouragement and the affection with which he treated us.

It is our proud privilege to be participating in this Centenary in the month of May for the year-round celebrations, and needless to say, my father is the happiest that he has ever been in a very very long time!!

Regards,
Jeyaraaj and Jaysri

tkb

Post by tkb »

Dear Sri Rajasekar,

Wishing this celebration of Sri GNB's centenary a Grand Success and always seeking the blessings Great Mahavidwan Sri GNB.

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

Great news GBR. I can recall attending some of the concerts of your illustrious father. Wish I were there to attend the event. My best wishes for a very successful celebration.

rshankar

Post by rshankar »

I echo Lji's sentiments - Best Wishes for a very successful year of celebrations! Are there any plans for any new releases of books (of his compositions) or CDs (of his concerts)?

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

Last edited by coolkarni on 29 Nov 2009, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

PUNARVASU

Post by PUNARVASU »

A fitting tribute to a great legend.

bilahari

Post by bilahari »

If I'm not wrong, GBR was planning to release several of his concerts around the centenary celebration, right? I especially look forward to those releases to present to my grandfather for whom GNB is the last word in music. Even as he lived in Bihar for the better part of his life, he used to have every record and cassette of GNB's sent to him immediately upon release. Sri GB Rajasekar, I wish you every success in conducting GNB's centenary celebrations. His is a legacy that will not erode over time.

kedharam

Post by kedharam »

Sri GB Rajasekar,

can you post the monthly dates of concert schedules once you finalize them. it will help us a lot in planning our trip to chennai and participate in this memorable event.

kmrasika

Post by kmrasika »

ShrI Rajasekhar, wonderful website on your late father, one of the sparkling gems of the Carnatic arena of yesteryears. :cool: He really had a very clean and professional handwriting!

Unfortunately, the audios of his compositions don't work! :(

Also, one error on the lyrics of samAna rahitE (wasn't this rAga found by him?) : The starting line of the caraNa is "ramA vANi sakala..." I think you've left out the varNams in gAvati, yadukulakhAmbhOji, and varALi, as well as sudhA mAdhUrya(vandanadhAriNi - believe you had authenticated this).
Last edited by kmrasika on 04 Jan 2009, 07:49, edited 1 time in total.

gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Sri kmrasika,
Thanks for your observation. The whole website was a late addition to the agenda. There are lots of work need to be done on the materiel etc. We have not put on the audio at the moment as we need to work on the files yet. We forum members are indebted to Sri Krishnaparasad, who was felicitated by Shanmukananda Sabha last week along with our Coolji is maintaining the site for us.
Most of the basic work was done by another hard working collector of materiels from TN and Kerala Sri Gnanaprakash of Coimbatore.

We thank you for finding the error which does creep in due paucity of time. We will have it corrected.
Thanks for the response to the site which is really warms our heart.

We will defintely put on the programme as it is finalised here itself so members who have to travel can plan the travels accordingly.
Rgds
Rajasekar

prashant

Post by prashant »

Congratulations Sri Rajasekhar. A fitting tribute to your great father one of the trailblazers of Indian music!!! Wish the celebrations all success...

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Rajasekarji

What happened to your search on film songs done by great GNB( other than Shakunthala)?

Best wishes for you grand endeavour!

Sivaprasad

mohan

Post by mohan »

I attended the function and enjoyed the speeches immensely. I have some photos which I will try to share when I return to Australia in a week.
Could not stay behind for the clarinet concert.

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

Last edited by coolkarni on 29 Nov 2009, 10:06, edited 1 time in total.

jayamani

Post by jayamani »

It was a great evening with the stalwarts heaping praise on the great master. It could be seen that Shri GNB has excelled and set standards not only in musical field but also in his demeanour to fellow beings. This man is iconic. It was real pleasure to know about the facets of this great legend.

gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Rasikas,
The Inaugural function thanks to my father's loyal fans and rasikas went well with the hall filled to around 65% to 70% capacity though it started during working hours and being a weekday. Thanks for the members who attended the function. There were three reviews yesterday in Hindu, Times of India and Dina Thanthi (Chennai editions). We will soon be posting the scanned copy of the report soon in the site and also some photos.

The next function has been decided.
It is at the same venue, The German Hall, IFAS, Prakasam Street Off GN Chetty Road, Chennai
Date 01.02.2009.

Function details are as follows

4.30 PM Concert by Smt Sangeetha Sivakumar Krishna
6.00PM Speech by a contemporary of GNB and neighbour Sri Vedantham Srinivasan who lived in Triplicane at the time of my father's early life .
7.30 PM Concert by Sri OS Thyagarajan.

We will also try to upload some parts of the video and audio of the function at the site at the earliest.

We thank you for your support.

Sivaprasadji, We are still trying all sources for the Bhama Vijayam songs.

We are also planning to put on the site the notations of all his compositions, which have been offered by our wonderful member and a friend Sri Lakshman Ragde. The corrections suggested here also would be implemented at the earliest.

Rgds
Rajasekar

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

GBRajasekar:
I think you meant to write 'lyrics' rather than 'notations' which would take up a large amount of space.

gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Rasikas,
The first few photos taken during function are up on the site Also a few newspaper reports on the function.
We will soon post more photos

Sri Lakshmanji, Lyrics would do fine. Thanks
Rgds
Rajasekar

erode14

Post by erode14 »

awesome site...

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Rajasekarji and GNB Rasikas

AS a part of GNB centenary, GNB rasikas and GNB trust may annouce an award in memory of GNB. My suggestion to the award title is " Gana Bhaskara" ( I do not whether any such title exist now!)

Other rasikas please dicuss this topic.

Sivaprasad

Lakshman

Post by Lakshman »

I would suggest gAna nipuNa bhAskarA (GNB!)

VK RAMAN

Post by VK RAMAN »

GNB mAlA vibUshan

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Lakshmanji

That is a great suggestion!

(What is the name of the book - collection of works of GNB?)

Rajasekarji,

your response awaited.

Sivaprasad

prashant

Post by prashant »

Lakshman wrote:I would suggest gAna nipuNa bhAskarA (GNB!)
Awesome idea, Lji!!! :-)

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Rasikas

Gana Bhaskara is already used by one Kannada Samsthan ( awarded to R K Srikantan way back in 1947)!

Sivaprasad

tmtfan1

Post by tmtfan1 »

We would like to show our respect and as rasikas of GNB we would conduct concerts on GNB sahithyams by those who are well versed with the krithis.in our association ,Neelambari,in Bangalore.A son of GNB who is in Bangalore now can come and priside over the function.

gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Rasikas,
Thanks for the interest shown. The whole centenary celebrations are spearheaded by a committee headed by Sri Mandalam Subramaniam who has been holding GNB day at IFAS in Chennai from 1966 every year on 1st May his death day. Our family members are also part of this committee. In my humble opinion any function should be with inputs from this committee so it can be recorded properly and records maintained. You can send a mail to my brother Sri Bhuvaneswaran at bhumy2000@gmail.com so that the committee takes part in it. We are planning a synopsis of all functions held all over India in the centenary celebrations on 5/6January 2010 mostly as a DVD.

I was told there was a function on 29th January at Bangalore under Gayana Samaj which had a concert of TV Ramachandran.

There are three books of his compositions all have been reprinted a couple of years ago and available at Karnataka Book stall at Chennai to my knowledge.

I am not worthy enough to preside over a function and suggest you can invite someone more knowledgeable and better known for such a function. The apt person would be Shri Kulkarni could do well .

Rgds
Rajasekar

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

Why can't Bangalore have that honour again ? GBR ,PL PLAN . GOBILALITHA
Last edited by gobilalitha on 06 Feb 2009, 08:28, edited 1 time in total.

tmtfan1

Post by tmtfan1 »

We intend arranging music competitions for students below 25 years with ragam,niraval, Swaram in G.N.B.,s krithis and three best prizes would be given to successful candidates on the G.N.B.day that would be presided by a important person followed by concerts.Sri Buvaneshwaran will be informed about the programmes and so on.The next generation should be well versed in G.N.B. krithis.All the three books are available and can be used for learning and teaching also.

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Rajasekarji

I would be grateful to you if you can arrange a copy of the 1964 Souvenir ( Farewel to GNB at Chennai). This is out of sight. As a part of the centenary celebrations of your great father, kindly republish ( may be a unique act, second edition of a souvenir!) the souvenir.

Sivaprasad

raghavendra C

Post by raghavendra C »

Dear Shri Rajasekhar,
I visited the website gnbalasubramaniam.com. You have done a excellent work in compiling the details related to GNB. You have listed the shishyaparampara which is a good idea and gives lot of information to youngsters learning classical music. Just for information, Is this list complete? Is there a possibility of some names left out? Please feedback.

It is a great idea to celebrate the centenary. We all wish you good luck.

Regards,
Raghavendra

gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Sri Ragavendra,
The list was compiled by my uncle Shri G.N.Balakrishanan and i feel is complete to an extent of 97/98% who has been listening to my father from his birth and most of my father's disciples have to be known to him especially who learnt regularly as most of his disciples did a semi gurukulavasam that is coming home at 7.00 AM and going back at 10PM which was norm of the day.
Feel it is most accurate as can be. But you must accept the fact that in those days we heard that people used to sing like him and claim to be disciple of his just listening and not really learning directly and got away with it. This needs verification

Today also there is a programme in chennai and the next one is Speech by Shri Dr MS Swaminathan the reknowned agriculturist and kutcheri by Trichur Ramachandran on 1st May. Details available in the site.
Rgds
Rajasekar

cacm

Post by cacm »

I want to just point out that a preliminary meeting of the "GLOBAL GNB BIRTHDAY CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS" was held on feb 22 at Naradha gana sabha mini hall to discuss & deilberate on the conduct of the centenary celebrations of GNB in a fitting manner. The meeting was convened by SAFE P.RAMABHADRAN ("Ranga Vilas,32/11 Balaji Apts, 3rd Street, East Abhiramapuram, Chennai-600004 ph: 24994208) & attended by various Chennai Sabha Secretaries, persons from all over the world including Cleveland Sundaram, Dr.P.Rajagopalan(Founder of CMANA) & myself from North America.

Bottom line is: Donations should be addressed to "Global GNB Birth Centenary Celebrations" & mailed to Sri. Ramabhadran at the above address. Any clarifications also can be had by writing or phoning him.

I encourage a vigorous discussion on how BEST we can repay GNB for his monumental contributions to our music. In addition to contributions exchange of creative ideas to commomerate the creative genius are welcome. Incidentally the major event will be on Jan 6 '2010 at Narada Gana Sabha Hall apart from verious events across the Globe. Thanks., VKV
Last edited by cacm on 29 Apr 2009, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

mohan

Post by mohan »

Review of a concert held as part of the GNB celebrations: http://www.hindu.com/fr/2009/05/08/stor ... 460200.htm

It would be good if anyone who attended these concerts could post a full review.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear gb_rajasekar,

Sri G.S.MANI was a fan and friend of your father Sri GNB. On many occasions when I used to visit him, some reference of the great qualities of your father used to be mentioned by Sri MANI.

During the Lec-Dem on "Carnatic music in film songs [At N G Sabha on 09.02.1989 ], Sri Mani informed that your father was able to bring out the brigas adopted by the Nadaswara Vidwans [which are difficult to bring out in vocal music] with ease.

Kindly listen to the first part of his lec-dem by downloading the link given below.

http://rapidshare.com/files/228016296/Track01.mp3.html

S.NAGESWARAN.

S.NAGESWARAN

Post by S.NAGESWARAN »

Dear gb_rajasekar,

The current download link of Sri GSM'a lec-dem is givenbelow.

http://rapidshare.com/files/231906910/T ... .mpga.html
[12.05.09]

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Rajasekarji

here is a rare picture of GNB. It appeared in Indian Exxpress, 12 yrs back.

Who is the photographer, if my memory is correct one Rao or Reddy.

Can you please help

sivaprasad

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Rajasekarji

As a part of GNB birth centenary celebrations, we can request th Postal Department, Govt of Indai to release memorial( a different "department" name?) postal stamp on GNB( for 1 year period). I think the state Govt has to move. The influential people in this forum can try in this direction.

The same was done for Chembai.

Sivaprasad

gnaanam

Post by gnaanam »

On saturday and Sunday,Neelambari, celeberated Sri,GNB,s birth centenary by arranging two concerts ,one by Smt, Smithra Nitin and the other one is Smt .Geetha Murthy at Rama Lalitha kala MandirBanashanakari 2nd stage.bangalooru. Sri GNB ,s exclusive compositions were sung with lots of Bhava and melodiously handled. Smt .NeelaRamgopal Spoke about Sri.GNB for sometime. The programmme was well attendedand appreciated.
Next month there is going to be a competition in GNB,s compositions.Students can contact the phone number 080-26633289 for details.

sivachinta1965

Post by sivachinta1965 »

dear Rajasekarji

As a part of GNBCC you can request all South Indian Akashvani Studios to broadcast short "Talkumentary" on GNB. You may also request the New Delhi station to have a session in 2009 Akashvani Sangeeth Sammelan on GNB. Akashvani should come up with grand programmes as GNB had served in All India Radio, Madras.

Sivaprasad

cpblog

Post by cpblog »

Dear. Mr. Rajashekhar,

Congratulations on the celebrations for your father! An immortal musician who graced everything that he did.

I would request you to invite as a Karnataka representative, Advocate K. Srikantiah from Bangalore/Mysore (the inspiration along with his brother K.K. Murthy in dedicating the memorial to Chowdiah). His father K.Puttu Rao along with Chowdiah were dear friends of Sri GNB. Mr. Srikantiah also carries some very vivid impressions of Sri GNB and other Vidwans who performed in their house over the last seventy years.

Without imposition of any kind and if you are interested, Sir, I would be happy to give you the contact address etc if you can write to me at cpblog2009@gmail.com.

We are also about to publish your father's performances in 'Parvathi', Mysore, circa 1957 with Chowdiah and Palghat Raghu at http://chowdaiahandparvati.blogspot.com/

cpblog

Post by cpblog »

P.S. The above post to Sri Rajashekhar is also addressed to Sri Coolkarni-ji, who has been truly amazing and inspiring over these pages.

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

Last edited by coolkarni on 26 Aug 2009, 20:50, edited 1 time in total.

Ramasubramanian M.K

Post by Ramasubramanian M.K »

Dear Rajasekhar: As an ardent fan of your Father,I am thrilled to read about the plans for celebration of the centenary on Jan 6,1910--GOD willing I hope to be present. My father the late Mr.K.S.Mahadevan was a very good friend of your father and I have accompanied him to your house in Kutchery Road,San Thome etc several times in the fifties. I am sure you must have read my father's book Musings on Music and Musicians" released in 2003(Dec) on the occasion of my father's 90th birthday. I wrote the article on your Father narrating my own personal experiences.
I used to be awestruck listening to your father comparing notes on Shakespeare with one of our family English Professor in Trivandrum. He was always fond of quoting H.W. Longfellow "ART IS LONG BUT TIME IS FLEETING. He wrote a beautiful article for the Shanmukhananda Souvenir in the mid fifties entitled The Bane of Bigotry. he alawyas stood for experimentation and innovation and was constantly pushing the contours of a Raga as far as he could all the time within the bounds of taste and discernment. I remember one of his many pieces of advice for listeners--"When I sing a krithi like Sarasasamadana(Kapinarayani) I do not want you to start comparing my rendering with Madurai mani Iyer's version or Semmangudi's version-- enjoy each version for what it represents. One of his gems for listeners-- in Tamil--"NAN KODUTHAL MATTUM PODADUDA--ONAKKU EDUTHAKKA THERIYANUM--( It is not enough if I dish it out-- you must be capable of appreciating it!!

In May 1964, two weeks after my marriage,I had come to trichy when there was Alathur bros daughter's wedding where GN Sir sang--it was one of the best concerts I had heard--I had taken my wife to the concert and it was well known within my family what a rabid fan I was of GN Sir!!

At the end of the concert I dragged my wife to the dais and was gushing with praise and appreciation saying words in Tami to the effect Mama I have never heard a concert like this before to which GN Sir promptly shot back "Nan Enikkum Padara Madirithan Innikkum Padinen--Unudaya Gnanamvena improve ahirukko ennavo( I have always been singing this way--perhaps your Gnanam may have improved--he can handle sycophancy with equal aplomb as he handled criticism!!

It would be no exaggeration to acknowledge my sense of musical appreciation was built on GNSir's music and I like many millions of CM lovers are indebted to him for his enchanting immortal music.

Oh I forgot to mention that in 1950 my father arranged GNSir's concert with Rajamanikkam Pillai,Palghat mani Iyer and Palani Subramania Pillai(on the Kanjira) for the FIRST time in Bombay and it was a raging sucess!!

rajeshnat

Post by rajeshnat »

Mods
Can you merge this thread to the parent thread GNB, which has got loads of loads of great posts .
http://rasikas.org/forums/viewtopic.php? ... m-gnb.html

( mod note: Rajesh, you have done the needful by linking to the parent thread. The posts here are specifically about the Centenary celebrations, If we merge it, it may lose the focus. Please post a link from the parent thread to this thread as well )

balusatya

Post by balusatya »

It will be relevant Papanasam sivan karnataka sangeetha sabha ,sri satsanga ramanujar hall,madipakkam(22582621) is organising progs and concerts including the vocal recital of Smt.Vijayalakshmy Subramaniam.Let us look for an exclusive rendering of of Sri.GNB compositions on 2.08.2009.
Last edited by balusatya on 02 Aug 2009, 00:47, edited 1 time in total.

gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Members,
sorry I have not been seeing this site for the past week or so regularly as I was travelling last weekend and a little busy. I would like to brief members on a few things.

GNB day celebrations for the month of July in Chennai was celebrated by Mudra with a couple of concerts
25-07-09 At Ramakrishna Mission School Infosys Hall- Bazulla Road

Ms Nisha Rajagopal sang the following pieces at 5.00 PM
Needaya Radha - Andolika Varnam - GNB
Telisirama - Purna Chandrika - Tygaraja
Kavaliellam - Saraswati - GNB
Nee Illal Ini - Kanada - GNB
Parama Purusham - Lalita Panchamam - Tygaraja
Sree Subramanyaya Namaste - Kambodhi - Dikshathar
Rada Muga Kamalam - Kapi - Not sure
Kannane En Kanavan - Kalyani - Bharati

There was then a multi media presentation by
Dr SAK Durga and Ms Radha Bhaskar

Next was a concert by

Sriram Gangadharan
Ekadantam - Bilahari
Ranjani Niranjani - Ranjani - GNB
Maa Ramanan - Hindolam - Papanasam Sivan
Vasudevayani - Kalyani - Tyagraja
Thamathamen Swami - Todi - Papanasam Sivan
Thikku Theriyatha Kattil - Ragamalika
Radha Sameda Krishna - Mishra Yemen
Davalaroopa Saraswati - Ananda Bhairavi
Mangalam

The more interesting programme was the one I attended on 27-07-09

This was the Arangetram of Sri Subramaniam's Mridangam (Disciple of K.S.Kalidas - Direct Disciple of Palani Subramanya Pillai) at Raga Sudha Hall - Mylapore
The main singer was Mr Radhakrishna Murthy - a young boy of 19 years from Irwin USA
The violinist was Rajeev -disciple of Ms Kanyakumari and the Mridangist was of course Sri
Subramaniam Lakshminarasimhan.

Subramaniam is from Tampa , Florida where his father (My good friend) Lakshmi is working and has been helping his son to become a performer. Lakshmi is a well known collector of music and a great music lover. The amazing fact is that Subramniam has only learnt for three years with Sri Kalidas during his yearly visits (2 Months) and this being his 5th Month of learning from the Maestro.

This was one of the best concerts I have ever heard in my life from a group of young musicians( Not that I have heard many concerts)
An amazing voice, a deep knowledge of music, total ease of the singing, and these sentiments were expressed by the luminaries who spoke on the occasion.

Sri Krishnaswamy of Narada Gana Sabha
Sri Chengelpattu Ranganathan - Musician
Sri Guruvayoor Durai - Mrigangist and
Sri KS Kalidas - Mridangist.
No one could beleive that it was an arangetram.

The crowing glories of the concert were the Varali krithi (Kamakshi) and Kambodhi (Sree Subramanyaya Namaste) With an elaborate Neraval and raga singing at Vasavaathi.

I am told that this boy Radhakrishna Murthy is singing in Chennai on 29th of this month. Please hear him if possible. It would be great to attend the concert.

He has already won a few prizes including the young musician's award in Music Academy and here are some of the luminaries who had come to bless the musicians.

Smt Dwaram Mangathai
Sri Madurai Sreenivasan
Dr TR Subramaniam
Sri Shashank - Flautist

There were several other luminaries I could not identify also.

The hall was packed and about 75 people stood for the whole event for over 2 hours.

It was amazing. Our own Coolkarni was scheduled to attend but did not do so, or I could not see him in the crowd.

It would be great to hear more of this young musician.
May God bless all of them.

I have to thank all posters for the kind words spoken about my father in these columns.

GNB day Celberations of Bangalore is available to me in cassette form and will soon be posted in my father's site. Will keep you advised. This was the 2 day function organised by Neelambari on 25-26July 2009 at Bangalore, which I could not attend as I was in Chennai.

Response to various suggestions in these columns.

A souvenir would be released in January which would have all the ariticles in the 1964 souvenir of Krishna Gana sabha

A DVD would be released by Swathisoft Solutions and also some of his compositions in a CD sung by prominent musicians.

The foundation committee is trying its best to bring out a commemerative postage stamp on the centenary of Shri GNB during January 2010.

Rgds
Rajasekar

gb_rajasekar

Post by gb_rajasekar »

Dear Rasikas,
By oversight I have mentioned the musician on 27th Arangetram as Radhakrishna Murthy when the correct name is Ramakrishna Murthy. The error is sincerely regretted
Rgds
Rajasekar

coolkarni

Post by coolkarni »

Last edited by coolkarni on 26 Aug 2009, 18:10, edited 1 time in total.