sringeri swamigal on sri sankara tv channei

History, religion and culture
gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

I request all the devotees of HIS HOLINESS JAGATGURU SRINGERI SWAMIGAL to tune to the tv channel www.srisankara.com at 5.55 pmto 6'05 pm (IST),when you will have a wonderful darshan of swamiji performing pooja tothe GODDESS,feeding the cows in the cowshed , the elephants with great affection just like a mother to her children, blessing the devotees ,with the serene TUNGABHADRA in full flow and the awesome picture of a tall bridge across the holy river, followed by a discourse on Periya puranam,by an eminent devotee.

Shivadasan

Post by Shivadasan »

I would also recommend the discourse on Maha Bhaktha vijayam daily at 7.30 PM in the same channel by Sri VIjayakrishna Bhagavathar. The present story is about Gnaneshwara of Alandi. His pravachana shows that he has deep knowledge about spirituality.

manikand28

Post by manikand28 »

website given seem to be of a coaching center for chatrted accountants

Shivadasan

Post by Shivadasan »

The programmes are broadcast inTV channel Sri Shankara. I think the website might have been given absent mindedly.

gobilalitha

Post by gobilalitha »

www. and .com were mistakes. YOU CAN TAKE IT AS A HOWLER FROM A GRAND OLD MAN .IT is simply a tv channel. 'srisankara'. error regretted.
WILL BE HAPPY IF THE WEBSITE is of help to budding CHATRTED !!? Accountants. gobilalitha

srinivasrgvn

Post by srinivasrgvn »

You're right gobilalitha sir,
I study in that institute!

ksrimech

Post by ksrimech »

I clicked on the website and this is what came to my mind: "SrI Sankara guruvaram chintayAmi bhavaharam"