Nalayira Divya Prabhandam request?

History, religion and culture
kriasshnan

Post by kriasshnan »

Hai everyone,

I wish to hear from this forum members if anyone is willing to share Nalayira Divya Prabhandam rendered by Sevilimedu Srinivasachary or by M A Venkatakrishnan. Need a speedy response please. If anyone is willing to do so, either post the links in this discussion page or mail me the links to kriasshnan@gmail.com . Expecting a positive response.

kriasshnan

kaumaaram

Post by kaumaaram »

Hi,

There is a site called srivaishnavism.com (administered by Venkat). Anand and Narayanan (both chartered accountants based in Bahrain) have rendered it on a CD. I think you can place an on-line order.

Kaumaaram

MaalirumSolaiNambi

Post by MaalirumSolaiNambi »

For amalaNadhipirAn and tondaradippodiazhwar's "pAyum neer", try the following links:
http://www.templenet.com/desam_about.ht ... 0Prabandam

Another source for amalaNadhipirAn is http://www.acharya.org (If my memory is right, this site used to have the mudalaayiram but does not have it as of today - but I may be mistaking this site for something else)

Also, the site referred in the post above is actually
www.srivaishnavam.com
(there is also another site called srivaishnavan.com)

The srivaishnavam.com site has audio recording of Sri. MAV's Thiruvaaimozhi.
The entire 1000 is there for your listening pleasure.

veeraragavan

Post by veeraragavan »

i want to download nalayira divya prabhandam mp3 audio kindly let me know from where I have to get

rrengamani

Post by rrengamani »

veeraragavan wrote:i want to download nalayira divya prabhandam mp3 audio kindly let me know from where I have to get
Please try it from www.marandog.com

www.maransdog.com

R. Rengamani
Last edited by rrengamani on 07 May 2009, 21:28, edited 1 time in total.

rrengamani

Post by rrengamani »

kriasshnan wrote:Hai everyone,

I wish to hear from this forum members if anyone is willing to share Nalayira Divya Prabhandam rendered by Sevilimedu Srinivasachary or by M A Venkatakrishnan. Need a speedy response please. If anyone is willing to do so, either post the links in this discussion page or mail me the links to kriasshnan@gmail.com . Expecting a positive response.

kriasshnan

Please try www.maransdog.com

R. Rengamani